NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

TELL MY FRIEND THAT MIKE EVANS AND OJ HOWARD WILL BE OKAY.

#freemikeevans

This generations fitz

upload_2019-9-11_18-2-28.gif

TELL MY FRIEND THAT MIKE EVANS AND OJ HOWARD WILL BE OKAY.

They’ll be fine. Mike was sick as hell and throwing up on the sideline. OJ was being asked to block half the time cause the Niners front 7 is one of the best in the league and killing our OL like the Browns did in the preseason.

Leftwich is gonna need to stop constantly calling these slow *** long developing passing plays though or else they’re gonna get Jameis killed back there and our pass offense isn’t going to reach the potential it should this year.

They’ll be fine. Mike was sick as hell and throwing up on the sideline. OJ was being asked to block half the time cause the Niners front 7 is one of the best in the league and killing our OL like the Browns did in the preseason.

Leftwich is gonna need to stop constantly calling these slow *** long developing passing plays though or else they’re gonna get Jameis killed back there and our pass offense isn’t going to reach the potential it should this year.

What are your thoughts on Jameis throwing more TDs for the 49ers than Jimmy G did?

Why would this lady meet with the NFL? Why not prosecutors and judges and DAs, and police.

This is a weird one.

Why would this lady meet with the NFL? Why not prosecutors and judges and DAs, and police.

This is a weird one.

May not have had enough evidence to prosecute. If you look at the grand scheme of things, most rape cases fall into a he said she said type argument without enough evidence to actual bring to court. Whether or not this graphic is correct, it has always been pretty striking to me

B4WmQiVIUAA9i82.jpg

Its also why I tend to error on the side of the accuser in these situations. Obviously there are going to be money grabs and things like that, but every god damn time one of these accusations comes up y'all dudes are way too quick to say she is just in it for the cash. It literally happens every single time and then you guys wonder why the hell people don't report this ****. Truth of the matter is its really, really hard to prove rape and most people dont report it. On top of that, the typical defense in these cases is to drag the victim's personal life through the mud for the public to see. Personally I think women should report it every single time not just for themselves, but to save others in the future, but its not my body nor is it my place to tell people what they should put themselves through.

I don't know the exact dates of the alleged incidents, but some states only have a 3 year statute to bring forth charges. A lot of times these cases go without prosecuting unless multiple accusers come forward or there is overwhelming physical evidence.

Jameis might have the worst decision making out of any QB i've ever seen play.

It's not like he has poor mechanics, a weak arm or can't fully read a defense.

He just constantly makes throws where you always question what was his thought process

Pats @ Miami seemed like an easy survivor pool pick but for some reason they tend to do dumb **** down there so who knows

I saw something about the line that’s just hilarious.. I’ll go see if I can find it

So is Jameis just that bad or could the 49ers defense be good?????

Or a little bit of both?

Jameis might have the worst decision making out of any QB i've ever seen play.

It's not like he has poor mechanics, a weak arm or can't fully read a defense.

He just constantly makes throws where you always question what was his thought process

I said it before...his biggest problem is he tries too hard.

He can make every throw, smart as any QB in the league on the white board, mobile with great size...his deep ball is just trash more than half the time and he wants to win so badly that he tries to make the most ridiculous hero ball throws without thinking twice when his team is losing and he’s not getting any protection.

So is Jameis just that bad or could the 49ers defense be good?????

Or a little bit of both?

Your defense is very good but I think our passing offense is just as good if not better. The hot *** field conditions just made for a sloppy day offensively for both teams and Jameis damn near handed the ball off to your defense on both of those pick 6’s.

Back
Top Bottom