NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Been real impressed with how he's looked given how god awful his OL and defense are. he's shown a lot of promise these first 2 weeks. His arm has been the biggest plus to me,he has the ability to throw any kind of ball with some accuracy depending on the situation.

Dude threw for 350 yards, no turnovers and a 91 QB rating at Baltimore in his first road game ever. That’s a tough *** place to play. Usually young QB’s play like **** there.

D849933F-651E-4AB4-A47A-DA97CE782A26.jpeg

Who’s coming with the WIR thread, I’m fine with the same author as last week, don’t worry about the criticism.

Thought Mason Rudolph coming out of Oklahoma State was going to be better than he’s been, but he ended up in Pittsburgh with no playing time. Really interested to see him in that offense moving forward.

Who’s coming with the WIR thread, I’m fine with the same author as last week, don’t worry about the criticism.

Thought Mason Rudolph coming out of Oklahoma State was going to be better than he’s been, but he ended up in Pittsburgh with no playing time. Really interested to see him in that offense moving forward.

@651akathepaul your turn

I really have no clue when the dolphins get their first W if the, if they do

They play the jete week 9, so they should have guys back by then

Heard speculation that the Pats/Kraft are counseling AB to settle the civil case, sign a non-disclosure so he'll never have to answer questions about it and it will essentially go away.

Back
Top Bottom