NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

finally watched episode 1 of hard knocks....

- AB is likable as hell in the show...so far :lol:
- that kid Abrams is pretty funny
- Ollie is one pathetic *** tubbo
- that Raider OL is massive

we byke!!!!

giphy.gif

IMG_3312.JPG

Mitch’s 3rd year, this make or break for him.. I feel like bears are smart enough to figure out if dude isn’t good enough they gotta cut ties now and make another move up in the draft to get a QB (since they’re set at so many other places and all)

The ringer nfl folks were good on young QBs and contracts in their recent pod and how basically you gotta decide year 3becauee you gotta be able to plan accordingly with the new contract and be able to space out the cap hits and all that.. and if you’re still deciding at the end like with Dallas, Tampa and Tennessee you kinda screw yourselves and put yourself in a Washington/Kirk situation

Trubisky is garbage, basically a young Alex Smith.

After watching Daniel Jones one series again, he still sucks. **** that guy.

Is it? :lol:

I think we need to pump the breaks on the Bears hype.

Got a top 5 defense, that’s young at that. They are 2 deep at every defensive position. A offensive minded innovative Young HC. Offensive weapons all around, honestly deepest this WR position has ever been since I’ve been alive honestly :lol: and a young QB being groomed into this offense with this being his 2nd year.... what is there to pump the brakes on? The arrow is legit pointing up.

Mitch’s 3rd year, this make or break for him.. I feel like bears are smart enough to figure out if dude isn’t good enough they gotta cut ties now and make another move up in the draft to get a QB (since they’re set at so many other places and all)

It’s too early for all that talk. This is going to be his second season in the offense tailored for him. People forget it took Drew Brees until year 4-5 to become Drew Brees. We live in this microwave era if the QB doesn’t do what Mahomes did year 1 he’s trash.. gotta let it play out a bit. But one things for sure is, Nagy was in contact with Mitch during his pre draft process, KC had him in twice, and Nagy was in contact with him during that rookie year. He could’ve went to indy and had Luck, Ballard is his guy, but he chose to tie his name to Mitch and the Bears. Can’t forget that.

Hahahaha Hahahaha dont start g. :lol: I personally think it’s too early to say either which way on him... idk if he’s going to be good. Idk if he’s going to be terrible. We’ll find out.

Doesn’t help the Bears aren’t really the most popular team in this thread. Aside from the other NFC north fans in here, y’all only see Mitch on primetime games, and his #’s during those games were terrible. So we’ll see. Year 3 is the year of Mitch for us bears fans. If Mitch became Alex Smith In KC... with this defense... i honestly don’t think we’d be upset as bears fans because you’re giving us a chance to win every game. Mitch is better on his feet and a stronger arm.. if that was his floor, I’d take it.

I see us 11-5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom