NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chargers window is right now. Once Herbbie gets paid, a lot of those superstars gonna bounce. That $50M contract for Mahomes is part of the reason Tyreek and Honey Badger had to shake.

Thats probably why they front loaded Derwin’s contract

You would be correct. It's always been such a coincidence to me when QB's get paid and the roster around them suffers, just so completely random and unpredictable......

You would be correct. It's always been such a coincidence to me when QB's get paid and the roster around them suffers, just so completely random and unpredictable......

Maybe dig deeper and look at the draft success of those teams and the moves made by the GM…

Who is the shining example of the team that paid their young and still hit in the draft and/or made smart decisions?

Let’s look at the Seahawks, they hit on all timers in the mid to late rounds.. then they started drafting RBs in the 1st and then they made that trade with the jets

I think the whole topic is overblown. Everybody says you have to build around the rookie qb contract. But the only teams to win it all under those circumstances in the past 15 years has been Mahommes, Russ, and Flacco. Either the GM builds a good team thru the draft or free agency … or he doesn’t. Simple as that. Just having the qb is the #1 factor. Look at the last 2 champs, Rams & Bucs. Free agency destinations

I think the whole topic is overblown. Everybody says you have to build around the rookie qb contract. But the only teams to win it all under those circumstances in the past 15 years has been Mahommes, Russ, and Flacco. Either the GM builds a good team thru the draft or free agency … or he doesn’t. Simple as that. Just having the qb is the #1 factor. Look at the last 2 champs, Rams & Bucs. Free agency destinations

Before th eagles get used as an example, again

When we won we had wentz on his rookie deal, multiple QBs with dead money cap hits, plus paying foles solid backup money

I always seemed so relaxed and happy. Not a care in the world.
Throws pick: “we all need to play better” while smiling…

Side note

Y’all got some money over there in Minnesota huh? Never seen facilities like this in my life. I didn’t y’all balled out like this.

4 full sized fields side to side to side to side is wiiiiiild.

CCE7D439-45CE-4ECE-94D5-AEB1ACF110C6.jpeg

Season ticket holder for the first time. Gonna get to watch the circus more times than I probably can handle live in one year

im looking to crash the tailgate...i know the grill gonna be putting out some good ****

Buying all the food. Waking up early to get to the stadium. Cooking. Drinking. Cleaning. Then game time.

**** is exhausting :lol: But the amount of fun is a core memory no doubt. Even during ****ty seasons, it's still a good time. Wouldn't know what a winning season with season tickets feels like but i'd imagine amazing:lol:

Season ticket holder for the first time. Gonna get to watch the circus more times than I probably can handle live in one year
I always wanted to be a Jaguars season ticket holder, but I definitely know it wouldn’t be good for my mental. Nothing makes you question yourself more than paying to see your team lose in 100 degree weather, and coming back the following week to see it again :lol:

I always wanted to be a Jaguars season ticket holder, but I definitely know it wouldn’t be good for my mental. Nothing makes you question yourself more than paying to see your team lose in 100 degree weather, and coming back the following week to see it again :lol:
That Florida heat different…I went to a September Dolphins game and good thing it was a blowout by halftime so I could dip cuz that weather was unbearable :lol: :smh:

Bart Scott saying the Saints are the most complete team in football on FT :pimp:

He knows what’s up :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom