NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave-chappelle-white-guy.gif

I kinda believe him. There could be biased hyperbole in there, but Tua does throw a sweet, accurate ball. His weakness is distance. But I guess with Tyreek and Waddle, just get them the ball and they'll do the rest. I am intrigued.

I kinda believe him. There could be biased hyperbole in there, but Tua does throw a sweet, accurate ball. His weakness is distance. But I guess with Tyreek and Waddle, just get them the ball and they'll do the rest. I am intrigued.

The quote was a catchable ball… And what exactly makes a ball catchable?

Lack of velocity perhaps?

Arm strength is not throwing distance.

It's certainly a component.

Seems to allude to Tua not having a big arm. Not saying it's always needed, but what I initially said still stands...he doesn't have the distance. Checks all the other boxes though. It's ok to have a weakness. :lol:

It's certainly a component.

Seems to allude to Tua not having a big arm. Not saying it's always needed, but what I initially said still stands...he doesn't have the distance. Checks all the other boxes though. It's ok to have a weakness. :lol:

What distance can he not hit? He hit Hill in stride from 60 a week ago.

He needs 70? :lol:

No one said need. He can't throw as far as the large majority of NFL quarterbacks. Simple as that. An offense doesn't need the Q to do that...but he ain't throwing it 70. He needs timing and accuracy, which he has. I don't know why you're hung up on him not having the distance on throws like others when it's not his game. It's like if I say Tom Brady isn't a good scrambler. It's a weakness in that area, but not his game and not needed.

It's not a weakness. He's been throwing 55-60 yards since Bama. He's also done it in Miami.

And no one in the league is throwing it 70 anyways. Which Mike also alluded to. (Tho he mentioned it as 85) No Oline+WR+lack of pass rush is doin that. :lol:

I agree.

You don’t get picked that high and start without elite traits

Tua’s issue is down the field throwing, but 5 to 20 the rocks looks real good coming off his hand.

Doesn’t mean he’ll be amazing but there’s something there.

This is by no means a compliment but he does remind me of Jimmy in the sense that Jimmy too has a catchable ball. Down the field ain’t there but AROD probably the only dude with a quicker release.

I agree.

You don’t get picked that high and start without elite traits

Tua’s issue is down the field throwing, but 5 to 20 the rocks looks real good coming off his hand.

Doesn’t mean he’ll be amazing but there’s something there.

This is by no means a compliment but he does remind me of Jimmy in the sense that Jimmy too has a catchable ball. Down the field ain’t there but AROD probably the only dude with a quicker release.

For sure. And it was evident from the start (at Bama). I remember saying in the college thread he was better than all the Qs in that upcoming 2018 draft after seeing what Tua did and how he did it in that comeback Championship game and C CP1708 laughed at that too. :lol: Of course, Josh Allen has something to say about that now, but at the time, it was all about Rosen, Darnold, Baker to a large degree with Allen as the biggest ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom