NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons should incorporate some light gold back into our current uniforms not a lot just the touch. That’s my favorite part of those throwback red helmets are the two gold stripes

Man I wish the Falcons would just go back to the throwbacks permanently or something close to it. I've tried but I can't rock with the new unis like that. I think the worst part is the "ATL" across the front. Idk why but that **** irks me. They remind me of some create a team jersey from Madden back in the PS2 era :lol:

I can't see their current jerseys anymore without hearing 'ATL that city 😎💪🏾' **** again in my head :lol:

They definitely fumbled that redesign though, they remind me of those awful Browns jerseys they ditched after like 2 years

Man I wish the Falcons would just go back to the throwbacks permanently or something close to it. I've tried but I can't rock with the new unis like that. I think the worst part is the "ATL" across the front. Idk why but that **** irks me. They remind me of some create a team jersey from Madden back in the PS2 era :lol:
The ATL across the front the one thing id change

New unis > then them trash Reebok era uniforms

Vick era unis >>>> that redesign

usatsi_2181293.jpg
gettyimages-72763225.jpg

72827388_original.jpg

Falcons should have stuck with the rookie season Vick unis
Those were tough too, reminds me of the dirty birds teams.

Falcons have really had good unis most of their history.

Only ones I haven't liked are those UGA knockoff red ones from the 70's and their current ones

Better than what we have now :lol:
To each their own I know I’m on an island with this one but I couldn’t stand those era of uniforms for us design was so wack especially the primary red one :lol: Primary black top >

Homie hasn’t even had a full season of starting under his belt,relax…Bears aren’t exactly the greatest at developing QBs…
I have 0 doubt in my mind fields would look better in a different situation. It’s been more than enough evidence that the situation a young talented QB is drafted into matters a ton into their development. If Meyer was still coaching the jags some people would think Lawrence was a bust and put it all on him

they're saying Mac Jones isn't willing to listen to team doctors given the coaching situation (judge and fat beardy) and the team's outlook this year. not gonna take any risk of further injury to get back on the field ASAP :lol:

i don't really blame him...take care of yourself, man

Man the NFL should do a month long throwback jersey event. Wear the teams most popular throwbacks for home and away that month instead of one game and then done.

NBA needs to do it too instead of a game here and there

I have 0 doubt in my mind fields would look better in a different situation. It’s been more than enough evidence that the situation a young talented QB is drafted into matters a ton into their development. If Meyer was still coaching the jags some people would think Lawrence was a bust and put it all on him
Exactly bruh,Fields got drafted into one of worst situations in the league…bad WRs ,bad O-Line,he’s gonna be running for his life all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom