NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Now when Brotha Murray yelled at his coach he got called a spoiled brat who doesn't care about his teammates and only plays CoD... I'm interested to see the commentary y'all have for this outburst.

Kc2comf.jpg

Not taking up for Maga Mac but I'm sure that's why he was telling Patricia to call more plays down the field.

Did you just?... :lol:

Spitting pure facts but he's probably gonna get cut now spilling publicly like this :lol:

The hubris in rocking with pencil head as OC and thinking things would be alright offensively has doomed the season :smh:

Damn shame since the defense is still solid enough to give you a chance most weeks

Spitting pure facts but he's probably gonna get cut now spilling publicly like this :lol:

The hubris in rocking with pencil head as OC and thinking things would be alright offensively has doomed the season :smh:

Damn shame since the defense is still solid enough to give you a chance most weeks

he's 100% right but sadly you know he ain't gonna see the field next week for this :lol:

Did you just?... :lol:
My first post you quoted was me asking for consistency from fans who seem to pick and choose who they want to criticize for certain things. The second post you quoted was in response to that tweet where the guy posted Mac Jone's ypa and I was explaining that it was the reason he was yelling.

Xfinity through streaming is so bad, Xfinity to Netflix, It’s just terrible. And if you’re just streaming Xfinity itself, the Xfinity Stream is terrible and 720p on its best day. Other apps streaming through Xfinity are even worse. You understand :lol:

If it wasn't for sports I'd have been done with them years ago.

Maybe I am washed but I don’t really have any problems with Xfinity. Has live tv, DVR and all my apps in on place just a few clicks away. The lagging while browsing/selecting can be slightly annoying but it is nothing crazy 🤷‍♂️

Maybe I am washed but I don’t really have any problems with Xfinity. Has live tv, DVR and all my apps in on place just a few clicks away. The lagging while browsing/selecting can be slightly annoying but it is nothing crazy 🤷‍♂️

i loved having Xfinity too. only reason i don't have it now is that they're not available where i moved to

Do you still have a cable box with a coaxial cable

1FC1AD44-C590-4EA2-8177-E393C63951FE.jpeg

or just a streaming box?

2B145AA6-95ED-48F5-8381-829E631A897C.jpeg

The first one is way faster and clear in my experience, the second is trash

The remote smaller boxes can be a pain especially if you're running them off wifi. The 4K box is fine. I avoid using the apps regardless because they seem limited compared to other devices

I rather switch inputs than use them

The remote smaller boxes can be a pain especially if you're running them off wifi. The 4K box is fine. I avoid using the apps regardless because they seem limited compared to other devices

I rather switch inputs than use them

same...i'd always go thru the ATV when possible for the apps

I tried my best to cut the cord on cable but the streaming game the same finesse. Creating multiple packages with channels I want split apart. Had me calling back like

pookie-new-jack (1).jpg

Luckily I pay pennies for Xfinity now
QbadP (3).png
How did you get xfinity for the low
:nerd:

jpzx jpzx - All of my boxes use coaxial cables except for one. Not sure I noticed any difference but I haven’t used that one in awhile and it’s inactive now. For some reason I thought it was better :lol:

I have the xfinity 1200 mbps plan. Streams fine but the routers garbage, need to pick up a mesh wifi extender or something. They also didn’t ship the mini streaming box that I was supposed to get but oh well my tv’s have all the apps I need anyway. Xfinity can be bad but they’re better than spectrum for sure. However, you can hustle spectrum to friends and family. Had my sister in DC and cousin in Cali using the spectrum app and my login info to stream cable, same way Netflix and Hulu works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom