NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the xfinity 1200 mbps plan. Streams fine but the routers garbage, need to pick up a mesh wifi extender or something. They also didn’t ship the mini streaming box that I was supposed to get but oh well my tv’s have all the apps I need anyway. Xfinity can be bad but they’re better than spectrum for sure. However, you can hustle spectrum to friends and family. Had my sister in DC and cousin in Cali using the spectrum app and my login info to stream cable, same way Netflix and Hulu works.

Yeah I had to get some extenders too but they are definitely worth it. Went from no bars to having my **** booming in that part of the crib in no time instantaneously :lol:

Reactions: ace
Y'all still paying an arm and leg for streaming every month? Join the darkside
50cent-car.gif

Free x-finitely would still be too much for that garbage :lol:

Again, perhaps I am washed or it’s just that I have been using Comcast my whole life (my parents had it when I was growing up then after graduating college through today I have rocked with them) so I don’t know any better but I really don’t see the problem with what they provide :lol: I guess y’all are saying my 4K underutilized going through Comcast?

I’ve had Verizon Fios, Optimum, AT&T U-Verse, and Xfinity throughout my life.

Verizon Fios >

Xfinity probably the worst.

Last edited:
Again, perhaps I am washed or it’s just that I have been using Comcast my whole life (my parents had it when I was growing up then after graduating college through today I have rocked with them) so I don’t know any better but I really don’t see the problem with what they provide :lol: I guess y’all are saying my 4K underutilized going through Comcast?
We’ve been the same way here. My parents have had it all while growing up. Still do. My wife and I tried AT&T. Didn’t like the pic quality with the line they used. Did stream for a while, but with all the streaming app costs, was actually paying more. Went back to comcast.

he is smart as hell but he doesn't have the arm, toughness, nuts, or legs that QBs in 2022 need to have. last night seeing Mac "slide" a yard short of the first in a gotta have it series while Allen is out here going airborn to get extra yards says it all

someone said no pocket awareness :rofl:

someone said he didn't get struck by the lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom