NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big drive coming up, at least Dantzler was able to prevent the two but we clearly won’t be able to just sit on the lead anymore 651akathepaul 651akathepaul @carver @TipsyMcStagga

I was out and about and making a unicorn pumpkin with my beautiful daughter today, so I missed most the football.

...but looking back on the goings on....Dantzler thankfully sealed it. I can look at this a number of ways, but the close losses from years past are now W's, so for now they have my optimism, but as with that tweet you also mentioned from Harry...learning +winning is the best, but if either of the 2 stop - heart break city down the road again...but for now 3-0 in the division

Not mad at shooting the J there, but that playcall leaves much to be desired.

That passing lane was congested af.

They never put Lamar under center for sneaks.

That’s a long 2 yards for a sneak but a direct snap run I’m pretty sure he can pick up 2 yards

Aside from the playcalling, I didn’t hate the decision to go up 6 when the Bengals have just 10 points on the night. But now if your defense gives up a TD, that’s the downfall of such a decision.

Joey Ice getting points when he needs them in Baltimore….

Lamar just needs FG range.

Kicking over the uprights seems risky. Like these dudes can't just take a little off the power meter and go through the middle? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom