NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the Rodgers argument. The guy is prob the most known qb for Hail Marys

It's not the Hail Mary part.

It's the "safe" play after Half or whatever if/when he throws a pick. He'll curl into a ball rather than throwing a second INT.

For instance, the game he's referencing, Brady threw 3 picks. Not a care in the world. Aaron goes into safe mode and stalls the offense.

It's an interesting theory. Not sure I buy all the way in yet, but worth diggin into.

Atlanta out of all cities though…

Russ had an angle.. :lol:
No angle that's just what was happening at the time. Remember this was right after the Seattle/Kings debacle

rmk461lhk3e61.png

Like I said WE was starvin' and ANY team in limbo was being linked to Seattle :lol:

Hmmm. I read that Rodgers line like 5 times. At first I was like no, and then........well. Huh. Maybe.

That's really interesting.

he's been criticized for exactly that by writers before. def an interesting take/observation. whether its tank the pass or just eat the ball for a sack...it's interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom