NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not betting but,

I’d be on Titans +3.5 and outright.

I can’t just call the Packers back after one second-half performance where they flashed their older self. They needed all three of Christian Watson’s TDs to even be in the game, and who knows if he’s a plus tonight at all.

Green Bay’s D will try to force Tannehill to beat them through the air & he’ll do just enough to win a close one.

kobe-bryant-lakers.gif

lol no it is not.

He will get a full offseason and full year with DW4.

Why? You keep saying that, this our 3rd year with him and this is the worst the team has played. each year we got worse. He makes 0 in game adjustments, the 1 playoff game we won was when he was sick with Covid and Alex Van Pelt had the playcalling. Don’t get why he stubborn on calling the plays, it’s not working.

Hitching your wagon to Andy Dalton in 2022 is wild.

Jameis wasn't setting the world on fire this season but you know what you're getting with Dalton at this point, middling QB play at best.

At least kick the tires on Jameis see if he can return to the level of play he was showing before the injury last season.
Exactly why Dennis Allen needs to be fired

Not betting but,

I’d be on Titans +3.5 and outright.

I can’t just call the Packers back after one second-half performance where they flashed their older self. They needed all three of Christian Watson’s TDs to even be in the game, and who knows if he’s a plus tonight at all.

Green Bay’s D will try to force Tannehill to beat them through the air & he’ll do just enough to win a close one.

My man :pimp:

Why? You keep saying that, this our 3rd year with him and this is the worst the team has played. each year we got worse. He makes 0 in game adjustments, the 1 playoff game we won was when he was sick with Covid and Alex Van Pelt had the playcalling. Don’t get why he stubborn on calling the plays, it’s not working.

Blow it up dude.!!!! KEEP FIRING EVERYONE EVERY FEW YEARS.

Rinse. Repeat.

I'm not disagreeing man. He has been horrid at times, but he's the best coach we've had since 1999

And they gave 230 Milly to DW. HE WILL GET a FULL year with the franchise QB.

It goes south next year he def gone.

Non-Cleveland perspective, I feel like Stefanski will have until the end of 2023 and that’s if things really go sideways. And is he really being chided about play calling, because he was great for us in 2019 in his only full year calling plays in Minnesota.

It’s a different thing to call the plays on top of managing the game and clock, but a lot of OCs that turn HC do it.

Outside looking in…. Stefanski is gucci until Watson wants him gone.

Tapped in for a snow game tonight tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom