NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Chiefs win yesterday would have all but locked up MVPat x2. That was my first future bet back before training camp even started. Still feel like it’s Pat’s to lose.

Speaking of losing….good heavens. Bengals are tough. Gotta give them credit.

Eagles have the best record in the league

hurts is 9th in passing yards AND 22nd in rushing yards

he‘s 7th in passing TDs AND 5th in rushing TDs

of the top 33 guys in passing attempts, only hurts and Brady have less than 4 INTs

and is tied for 3rd in completion percentage of guys with multiple starts (68.1%)

Buuuhhhhh-BYE YOU BUM :lol:

27CB2291-6769-4D47-99AB-C628F190E972.jpeg
C4C92870-58AF-4F02-90BD-0D9C6A72429F.jpeg
A3245D5E-8237-4192-8F87-7782E840D4A6.jpeg

in terms of MVP...this year if any is reason to give it to a non-QB for a change. none of the QBs are playing outta their minds IMO. but we've got some strong cases elsewhere outside of the position

in terms of MVP...this year if any is reason to give it to a non-QB for a change. none of the QBs are playing outta their minds IMO. but we've got some strong cases elsewhere outside of the position

i could see if 1 of the receivers went like 2500.. or a rb went 2500 total yards

but just breaking the record ain’t enough with the extra game

but I thought last year it shoulda been brady or kupp over Qaron

Parsons is phenomenal man, even with all the expectations I never thought he'd be this good this early :lol:

He's definitely forced himself into that MVP convo which speaks volumes as a defender.

Also there with Bosa and Judon for DPOY but he's definitely the big favorite.

Eagles have the best record in the league

hurts is 9th in passing yards AND 22nd in rushing yards

he‘s 7th in passing TDs AND 5th in rushing TDs

of the top 33 guys in passing attempts, only hurts and Brady have less than 4 INTs

and is tied for 3rd in completion percentage of guys with multiple starts (68.1%)

I tried to tell you a few months ago…👀

09106209-43D2-4998-88F2-FA8DF2785ECA.jpeg

Baker REQUESTED the release.

The Niners & Colts, both who passed on him this offseason, need QBs…

Interesting…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom