NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a sad situation all around. He probably should've stayed retired. Imagine being his kids in all of this. Part of what makes him great (his drive and his love of the game) is probably what hurts him as a husband and father. IMO nothing is more important than family but I'm not a professional athlete. Sadly we see this happen with the greats. MJ was the same way.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Toms kids told him they like to see him keep playing specially if he loves it.. you know that would been cool to watch your dad still winning in the NFL.. mans bout to off now again 🤣

HalfFlippantBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

She was probably embarrassed by that phony retirement he pulled. Like a week later he was doing interviews talking about "maybe" then a month later you back. :lol:

He knew what he was going

He retires

He hangs out with her and realizes this all the time with her sucks (this is what it boils down to)

He goes back to football to have an excuse to get away from her

He leaves training camp for a week as she drew a line in the sand like you Berta come eer right now or elzz

Now the world’s finest divorce lawyers are on the phone📱

Tom done with her before football

Im with Tom.

Career/Hobby/Passion > Family

I abandoned this girl I was with for like 10 years cause she wanted me to stop working hard to marry her.

I can replace her 1000x, I cant replace my career.

It's totally different if you already married WITH KIDS. Even worse if he end retiring for real after this year. You gave up your family for one year.

It's totally different if you already married WITH KIDS. Even worse if he end retiring for real after this year. You gave up your family for one year.
You can get married again and have new kids, cant relive that one last year of football.

Most men by the time they reach 35-40 are over their family by then.

Cheating on your wife becomes more and more tempting, you want your kids to go away to school/college and you want to hang out with your buddies and find newer younger women.

On Udoka, Tell me im lying.

Last edited:
This quote is all the more revealing now

If you're gonna compete against me, you better be willing to give up your life because I'm giving up mine

Dudes like him and MJ are wired differently man :lol:, that same sociopathic obsession and intense drive that makes them great in their respective fields probably hurts them in other aspects of life off the court/field

Last edited:

You can get married again and have new kids, cant relive that one last year of football.

Most men by the time they reach 35-40 are over their family by then.

Cheating on your wife becomes more and more tempting, you want your kids to go away to school/college and you want to hang out with your buddies and find newer younger women.

On Udoka, Tell me im lying.

You’re lying.

You and Tom need to chill out.

Tom choosing football over his family.

Honestly, if you’re deeply dedicated to something you probably end up doing the same.

You’re lying.

You and Tom need to chill out.
How Is it a lie when it is happening, you're in denial.

Tom is man enough to go for what he wants.

The fact he doesnt let replaceable things like women and children get in his way is why hes the best Football player of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom