NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want them to cut the **** and use him as a full time receiver if this what they gonna do with him at tight end another tight end can do that job
How do you feel about Arthur Smith? I didn’t like the hire then nor do I like it now.

Also as much as I look forward to taking 1st place this Sunday, I really would prefer a top 3 pick :lol:

How do you feel about Arthur Smith? I didn’t like the hire then nor do I like it now.

Also as much as I look forward to taking 1st place this Sunday, I really would prefer a top 3 pick :lol:
He’s a jackass. I think he’s a good coach but he’s kind of a jackass. I like what he’s done with our running game a lot and with the weapons we do have once we have a QB that isn’t a stop gap I think the passing offense will look way better too.

I don’t think we getting a top 3 pick regardless this season tho team isn’t good but ain’t completely trash either we gonna end up in that 12-15 range

Pitts over Kelce?? You were aware of who would be throwing to Pitts this season right?!? I drafted Kelce 2nd (had 8th overall in a snake draft) and yea lets just say I'm sitting alone at the top rn.

You guys can blame the falcons HC/OC all you want but they don’t throw the ball nor read the defense on the field. The problem is the qb because Mariota aint it!! He’s decent but he cannot get the ball downfield consistently to the primary receiver. That’s why london is thriving because hes small and runs the short tyreke hill inside/slot routes.

With that said, you CAN blame the hc/oc for not making Pitts a more attractive part of the offense and insisting mariota target him more AND develop better routes pre-game & in-game for him. But again it still depends on the qb’s abilities

You guys can blame the falcons HC/OC all you want but they don’t throw the ball nor read the defense on the field. The problem is the qb because Mariota aint it!! He’s decent but he cannot get the ball downfield consistently to the primary receiver. That’s why london is thriving because hes small and runs the short tyreke hill inside/slot routes.

With that said, you CAN blame the hc/oc for not making Pitts a more attractive part of the offense and insisting mariota target him more AND develop better routes pre-game & in-game for him. But again it still depends on the qb’s abilities
:lol: Drake London? Ain’t buddy like 6’5

Drake London is small? That dude is built like a freak.

WTH?
Literally the reason he was drafted LOL, because he ain’t that fast or shifty.

My bad I didn’t know. I’ve only seen highlights.

I stand corrected.

If he’s similar in size to pitts, then why is he being targeted more? And dont say teams are doubling pitts or boxing him in

Pitts over Kelce?? You were aware of who would be throwing to Pitts this season right?!? I drafted Kelce 2nd (had 8th overall in a snake draft) and yea lets just say I'm sitting alone at the top rn.
I’m not proud of my decision. Kind of embarrassed. Was counting on the Kelce decline without tyreke there. Plus pitts went for 1000 last season. You would think the coach would want him to have the ball

Drake London is small? That dude is built like a freak.

WTH?
Literally the reason he was drafted LOL, because he ain’t that fast or shifty.

yea i think he measured in as 6'3 at the combine which was shorter than what he was listed as

but yea you paying dude because he's tall and you can just throw it up to him and he'll win those contested catches

Delanie Walker had his best years with Mariota, don't think it's his fault. They're 2-2 i play fantasy as well but c'mon folks.

i knew that guy was gonna pursue legal action after getting hit. I wonder if he has any grounds to even push forward with it tho - don’t fans come agree to anything if they charge the field

i knew that guy was gonna pursue legal action after getting hit. I wonder if he has any grounds to even push forward with it tho - don’t fans come agree to anything if they charge the field
Fan probably trying to claim something about Bobby not being an official law enforcement officer so didn't have grounds to impose physical force. But yea I doubt this gets anywhere.

If the fan gets anything there’s going to be a lot more running onto the field trying to antagonize players. Should be thrown out fairly quickly.

Didn't he already visit the Giants this week?

Think he'd be locked on for the Saints if Payton was still there and they were better.

Feel it'll be between Tampa and a NY homecoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom