NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolwut???

Zach moss and singletary both showed some juice last game, plus the bills couldn’t take on that contract as everything is currently situated. If somehow this did happen it would be crazy. Maybe the old Bills staffers in NYG would pull a pau gasol/ Jerry west shady deal for us

I don’t get how they’re going to play the game there/hasn’t been officially moved yet, it’s basically going to hit both west and east sides

53F95010-8CD2-4FDD-9C0E-23BF0289C0DA.jpeg

But most notably Tampa and Fort Myers through Monday

Tf do the rams got left to trade?!
Got no idea. I stopped wondering what we had a couple of years ago!

I saw something along the lines of a 3rd and a 5th, but what about his salary? How you gonna fit that? They have about $4M-$5M available for someone, presumably for OBJ

Well the team is called the ATL-anta Falcons & the city is known as ATL. Makes sense to me. What do you want it to say? “Atlanta” only or “Falcons”? Whats the difference?

I'd rather have it say nothing at all doesn't need to be there its just clunky and comes off as forced like we know we the Atlanta Falcons. Don't see anyone else with their abbreviation of their city on their jerseys even the modern ones its kinda tacky.

I'd rather have it say nothing at all doesn't need to be there its just clunky and comes off as forced like we know we the Atlanta Falcons. Don't see anyone else with their abbreviation of their city on their jerseys even the modern ones its kinda tacky.

Not sure if you live in Atlanta but they are hella proud to be abbreviated ATL. I love the city of atlanta and wish i lived there. The jerseys? I’m neutral. Btw, dont the ATL-anta hawks have ATL plastered on their jerseys?

Not sure if you live in Atlanta but they are hella proud to be abbreviated ATL. I love the city of atlanta and wish i lived there. The jerseys? I’m neutral. Btw, dont the ATL-anta hawks have ATL plastered on their jerseys?
I do live here born and raised I’m just talking about the asthetics of the jersey not if people rock with the abbreviation or not. Basketball different cause all the teams do that pretty much from full city name to abbreviation. That being said aesthetically I do like the full city name on basketball jerseys than the abbreviation I just think it looks tacky across the board but that’s just me :lol:

I do live here born and raised I’m just talking about the asthetics of the jersey not if people rock with the abbreviation or not. Basketball different cause all the teams do that pretty much from full city name to abbreviation. That being said aesthetically I do like the full city name on basketball jerseys than the abbreviation I just think it looks tacky across the board but that’s just me :lol:
Makes me realize the Knicks have never used “NYC” as far as I know which is pretty odd considering the fame of the acronym, did do the iconic NYK subway token logo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom