NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes to show that the NFL is purely a business who does not care about its employees, contractors, or anyone else who might negatively be affected by its decisions.

Lets not forget, The NFL is a non-profit business organization who have the pull and ability to make alot of concessions & dictations if/when things go sideways like a hurricane event

Tampa wasn’t hit that hard by the storm though….

Ft. Myers and Cape Coral got the worst of it…they’re 2 hours away from Tampa….

We were talking about uniforms a few days ago & the city/state name. These look horrendous

1664479105026.png
1664479105026.png

CMF did not practice for second straight day. I knew I shouldnt have drafted him but my second option was D Henry and he hasn’t done much either

For the Bucs game, on top of them being spared the brunt of Ian, it looks like local authorities were trying their best not to relocate

That's the mayor

Why didn't y'all have the same energy y'all have for Brett for Tom ....y'all know Tom was stealing millions from the PPP loan program during the pandemic

You’re comparing Brett Favre essentially stealing money from impoverished people to Tom Brady taking advantage of a faulty loan program that countless other wealthy people did?

LOLWUT

Thomas just as guilty...Brett was given money by a crooked government he didnt care where it came from but he didnt specifically say hey let's hit that welfare fund. Thomas stole from a loan program...again why is this being debated they are crooks just people like one more 🤣

The fact its even a question is crazy man :lol:

Really hope he doesn't make a short sighted decision just to show he's tough...

Not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom