NFL Sunday Ticket now available to PS3 owners but .....

[h1]DIRECTV and PlayStation Bring NFL Sunday Ticket to PS3[/h1]
+ Posted by Philip Rosenberg // Senior Vice President, Business Development, SCEA

Hello PlayStation Nation!

Are you ready for some football!

We are excited to announce that PlayStation has partnered with DIRECTV to bring its popular sports subscription service, NFL SUNDAY TICKET, to the PlayStation 3 game console. PlayStation owners across the country will now have the opportunity to watch every out-of-market Sunday game on their PS3.

How do you get in the game? At the start of the season, viewers who do not currently have access to DIRECTV will be able to subscribe to NFL SUNDAY TICKET at the season price of $339.95. Existing DIRECTV customers can access the service on their PS3 for an additional $50 and use the PS3 as an additional receiver for your home.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET is a DIRECTV-exclusive sports package that offers:
  • Up to 14 NFL games every Sunday
  • Full HD for every football game
  • DIRECTV’s Red Zone Channel
We know that PlayStation fans are huge sports enthusiasts, so adding NFL SUNDAY TICKET is the perfect complement to the PS3’s rapidly growing lineup of sports entertainment, including MLB.TV and NHL GameCenter. We’ll have more info, including a video tutorial and sign up information on the blog shortly. I hope you’re as excited for the football season as we are.

http://blog.us.playstatio...;utm_campaign=nfl_081711

339$
sick.gif

Why?
Do an internet search on Google, type in p2p4u.net.

Am.Football & watch whatever game free!

Live stream, and everything!

roll.gif

when it says "use the ps3 as an additional reciever for your home" do they mean soley for Sunday Ticket content or all DirecTV programming? if it's the latter ill pay $50 for that happily. SMH at paying more for the service for 5 months than the price of the system itself though. Normal Sunday Ticket is only $299 i believe
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

lol at paying for Sunday ticket.
There are sites that offer their service for free.
care to pm me some sites please 

ahem

Warning: those who offer OR request illegal streaming links will be BANNED.

Just a FYI

I wish they would just sell the red zone channel like Dish. On Sundays that's the channel I usually watch anyways! Pass on the $339 price tag especially the way these morons gave it to us fans in regards to the strike.

Back
Top Bottom