4) Panthers
5) Steelers, only because nobody else can step up and fill the blank

1. Titans
2. Giants
3. Panthers
4. Pittsburgh
5. ********
pimp.gif

-Ben Roethlisberger is having an AWFUL season. That defense is saving them. Byron Leftwich should have took over late in the game but Ben knew what wouldhappen.
-Bills have solidified themselves as frauds.
-Syracuse is better than the Rams.
-Matt Ryan will have a huge sophomore slump.
-I don't see the Giants being stopped anytime soon.
-If the Colts make the playoffs, I'll retire this SN. That team does not deserve to be in postseason. That shows you how bad the AFC is this year.
-Chargers had God on their side yesterday.
-Dolphins shocked a lot of people. Bill Parcells is money.

-If the Colts make the playoffs, I'll retire this SN. That team does not deserve to be in postseason. That shows you how bad the AFC is this year.

I'm not understanding the logic of this...considering that Manning went through 2 surgeries prior to the preseason and the fact that we've had otherinjury woes yet we continue to hold it down.

Yes...we have been inconsistent but when we do come to play, we can play with anybody. I don't see how it's our fault for capitalizing on theopponent's mistakes...but whatever.

Anywho, QF Later use.

Marvin droppin balls, so Peyton switches him with Wayne, throws it off the defenders hands, and Wayne still makes the catch.
laugh.gif

Ginn shoulda had that 100 yarder. But he got the flea flicker, so oh well.
I swear I'm waiting for them to run a fake fg, or a fake punt or something. Dudes in Miami throw everything at you including the kitchen sink.

Pack v Vikes ain't even need Brett. Still a helluva rivalry.
pimp.gif

NE can just plug in players. RB, QB, LB, SS,
sick.gif

Pisses me off.
laugh.gif

Rockets suck. (oops, sorry, got my threads switched.)

LT can't run wild on KC, but Lenwhale can?
nerd.gif

Why everyone wanna be a hero and go for 2 against the Chargers at the end of the game?
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""] Player[/th] [th=""] Team[/th] [th=""]Pos[/th] [th=""] Total[/th] [th=""] Solo[/th] [th=""] Ast[/th] [th=""] Sck[/th] [th=""] SFTY[/th] [th=""] PDef[/th] [th=""] Int[/th] [th=""] TDs[/th] [th=""] Yds[/th] [th=""] Lng[/th] [th=""] FF[/th] [th=""] Rec[/th] [th=""] TD[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Nick Collins[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]FS[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]230[/td] [td]62T[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Charles Woodson[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]124[/td] [td]62T[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Tramon Williams[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif

Packers KILLED themselves with penalties yesterday.
How are you +3 in turnovers and still lose the game?
Mason Crosby i know youre better than that...
AD
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at Deion gettin on charlie Peprah for ruining Will Blackmon'sPrimetime celebration..

Titans will still rough teams up, i dont care what bears fans say, they had no shot in that game.
Brandon Jacobs is a freak
I was hoping the Bolts got screwed again by the refs
nerd.gif
the fallout ofthat woulda been
roll.gif
roll.gif

Giants
Titans
clusterf*#$ for 3-5

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

AG 47 wrote:

allen3xis wrote:

-Steve smith best WR in the NFL right?
nerd.gif
I'll stand by that because..

-Nnamdi is hands down the best CB in the NFL

-Matt Ryan is overrated.

Oakland 0 Atlanta 24
Matt Ryan 2 TDs 0 INTs
Ryan > Anyone on your team not named Nnoumdi

laugh.gif
did I hit a nerve? The Falcons beat us, the akland Raiders. That's like bragging about being able to boil water. They were supposed to do that.

Like I said, up until now, the I haven't been impressed with Matt Ryan. He has a pro bowl wide receiver in Roddy White and he has The Burner Turner
having a potential pro bowl season. Not to mention his O-line gives him the needed pass protection to make throws.
He's in a really good system right now. Honestly, I'm more impressed with what Flacco has been able to do with less.

Anyways, what's stopping a Giants v. Titans SB? (The Titans already beat the B-more Ravens)

Originally Posted by CP1708

NE can just plug in players. RB, QB, LB, SS,
sick.gif

Pisses me off.
laugh.gif
Gotta wonder how much longer this can last...especially with Adalius Thomas done for the year now.

Matt Cassel...not great, but good. Pretty damn good. I didn't expect him to have us 6-3 and a dropped sure TD away from 7-2.

How many damn dudes went high stepping to the paint yesterday?

Deion would be proud.

Charles Woodson has the same amount of interceptions in 2.5 seasons with the Packers as he did in 8 seasons with the Raiders.

-As good as Drew Brees has been, Terry Bradshaw was buggin' when he said he was the MVP.

-These rookie 1st round QB's are something special....where's that Flacco unappreciation thread?

-Something is off w. Marvin Harrison...I've never seen his hands this bad...

-As if you didn't already know...Boss > Shockey

-Where was McNabb's accuracy? He also throws some of the ugliest passes...word to Steve McNair.

-Don't sleep on the Pats by the time the 2nd season rolls around.

-Matt Forte kinda, sorta, reminds me of Ricky Watters

-49ers tonight, really?
smh.gif

the people who have been following the colts for a while know what we've known for a long time ... harrison is a bum ... he is a reg. season player whowould sulk in the playoffs when the going got tough ... but i digressed

Colts keep finding a way ...

Giants are really good ....

the lions
laugh.gif

AP ... the best runner since barry

i'm respecting bush more that he is out ... the saints are really struggling ... he means so much to that team

titans are the class of the AFC ... thank goodness the colts don't play them until week 17 ... i'm hoping that titans have home field wrapped up bythen

I'm trying to understands this Raiders fan's logic. Matt Ryan is great because we have "all teh weapsons on teh team to cmopete!!". Give Ryanthe Defense Flacco has and i'll guarantee his team would be undefeated!

- Andy Reid needs to be relieved from his playcalling duties
mad.gif
.That's three games he pretty much lost for us this season.

- Giants running game is
pimp.gif
, but Brandon Jacobs is still a fumblingmachine (ie. Chris Gocong killed him yesterday)

- Titans still will not get my respect, they scratch and claw their way to wins every week. Giants are the best team in the NFL.

- Raiders and Lions need to start playing Division 2 teams cuz this sh** is disgusting to watch. Who gives a f*&k if Nnamdi is the so called best corner inthe league, he don't score TD's does he?

- If the Ravens can keep scoring points they will win the AFC easily. Should be a tough one for the G-Mennext week.

- The Patriots are the snoozefest team of the season. They struggle to score 20 points a game, but they still winning. Are the opposing teams that bad?

- Big Bien blew that game for the Steelers yesterday. You give Peyton Manning that many chances on the field and you will lose, no matter how bad their seasonhas been.

- Saints defense is just as bad as it has been the last 3 seasons. Maybe even worse. Matt Ryan is ROY easily, he wins games straight up.

- Carolina can make it interesting in the playoffs this year, they running away with the division.

All in all it's looking like the Giants may repeat this year. They have played some real tough games but their schedule is only gonna get harder. Will beinteresting to see if they can hold up the rest of this season. The AFC is not impressive at all to me despite the Titans being 8-0.

I cant believe the 49ers are on national TV. Reminds me of little league where everyone has to bat.
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's the truth

As a die-hard Niner fan whos going to the game tonight
pimp.gif
, I still have noidea how we possibly got scheduled for this game... we didn't even have high expectations. Although I have a feeling it will be an exciting gamenevertheless.

-Asomugha can lockdown ANYONE

-Giants are the league's best team... they get bored and let teams back into the game, but never seem like the game is out of their control.

-Reggie Wayne
pimp.gif

-I officially apologize to Matt Ryan and couldn't be happier for that organization and owner.

-I am still holding off on apologizing to Joe Flacco
grin.gif

-You can always come back to run our offense Norv, Lord knows you finna be unemployed come January.

-Sub-par week in the league, teams suck, coaching is whack, qb play is atrocious.

-When will teams realize that Champions are built in the trenches, not in the skill positions.

Back
Top Bottom