NFL Week 10 In Review...

Kurt Warner
pimp.gif
Still has my vote for MVP thus far.

-I've been saying that Ben Roethlisberger was overrated since he came into the league. Hopefully, now the rest of the NFL is seeing the same thing. Hereceived an incredible amount of hype after that SB win and deservedly so, but he has really been beneficial to being surrounded by good veterans and a greatdefense every year.

-titans are STILL undefeated
pimp.gif
and yall still have doubts
laugh.gif
not only we can run, we can pass the ball too.
-who's gonna stop the g-men's run game????!!!
-big ben needs to sit down, seriously. they can do better with leftwich IMO
-the bye week is NOT gonna save the cowboys..
-colts could be back in playoff contention if they win the next 3-4 games
-im predicting the pats to lose on thursday
-falcons =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
-falcons =
pimp.gif
Titans =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Isn't Ben playing injured? I dunno. He's never been elite in my mind, but he's above average I think

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

-I've been saying that Ben Roethlisberger was overrated since he came into the league. Hopefully, now the rest of the NFL is seeing the same thing. He received an incredible amount of hype after that SB win and deservedly so, but he has really been beneficial to being surrounded by good veterans and a great defense every year.
he doesn't even deserve that much credit for the SB win IMO. didn't he have the worst Super Bowl QB performance of all time or something?

since his rookie year, Ben hasn't really been that impressive to me

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Isn't Ben playing injured? I dunno. He's never been elite in my mind, but he's above average I think
big ben was playing injured. i think hes a pretty good qb, he just like to get sacked
laugh.gif

if the steelers wants to go the playoffs..put in leftwich

Dolphins (5-4) we bet seattle..
eyes.gif
Won 4 more games this year, then lastyear, might I include a 3 game winning streak
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Next is the RAIDERS, will finish week 11 (6-4)

laugh.gif
at Big Ben being overrated....please put your favorite QB behind that O-Line and see how they do.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
-falcons =
pimp.gif
Titans =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm probably jinxing them as we speak but if the titans are able to leave jacksonville with a win sunday, i wonder if the perfect season talkwill start. i know they have nowhere near the talent the 2007 patriots had, but for their final 6 games, they play their toughest but still very winnable gamesat home jets steelers browns and play the lions and texans on the road, and would play the colts in indy in week 17 and you know tony dungy prefers to rest hisplayers if everythings clinched, so if the colts have clinched a playoff spot at the time im sure the titans would be playing the colts backups.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
at Big Ben being overrated....please put your favorite QB behind that O-Line and see how they do.

I have to Co-sign this. That OLine is the worst in the league. The fact that Ben has stayed in this long is a credit to him, not to his line. Everythingpositive this season that has happened on the offensive side of the ball for the Steelers has all been because of Ben's play. Anything negative, IMO, isbecause of his weak $*! OLine.

The fact that Ben is injured though, Leftwitch should be playing; he is the best backup QB in the league right now, as he could be a starter on at least 10teams in the league right now. I would put my faith in Byron for a while, and let Ben get healthy.

Back
Top Bottom