NFL Week 10 In Review...

- Carolina can make it interesting in the playoffs this year, they running away with the division.
Do you even watch football?

Atlanta and TB are 6-3, Panthers are 7-2... How are they "running away" with the division?

Whoa ease the hell up man, maybe I should have said I think they will run away with the division. Didn't know the Falcons loyalists would jump down mythroat for having an opinion. You and I both know Tampa's offense is trash and they are headed south. ATL has a favorable schedule on paper but mark mywords they will lose to either San Diego or Minnesota. Matt Ryan is a rookie my man he'll screw up one game, plus Michael Turner doesn't show up on theroad.

if my raiders had any type of offense we should of blew out the panthers man its getting tough being a season ticket holder. one thing for sure is i aint nopeek-a-boo fan and come out when we win. and dam we cut d-hall and pick the ball off 4 times and cant score a touch down im bout to start callin the plays

Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are shutting haters up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bayareaboss

if my raiders had any type of offense we should of blew out the panthers man its getting tough being a season ticket holder. one thing for sure is i aint no peek-a-boo fan and come out when we win. and dam we cut d-hall and pick the ball off 4 times and cant score a touch down im bout to start callin the plays
I'm no peek-a-boo fan either but the raiders are killing my *!++ talking game...you can't say anything to people now days without themgoing "yeah, who's your team"....
indifferent.gif
then I just walkaway

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

I'm trying to understands this Raiders fan's logic. Matt Ryan is great because we have "all teh weapsons on teh team to cmopete!!". Give Ryan the Defense Flacco has and i'll guarantee his team would be undefeated!

Please.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I cant believe the 49ers are on national TV. Reminds me of little league where everyone has to bat.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have no idea how they thought it was a good idea to put them on MNF. I hope they surprise me and put up a nice showing and maybe pull out a victory, but inall likelihood Arizona is gonna thrash us. Shaun Hill though
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'm trying to understands this Raiders fan's logic. Matt Ryan is great because we have "all teh weapsons on teh team to cmopete!!". Give Ryan the Defense Flacco has and i'll guarantee his team would be undefeated!

Please.

Please what? Raider fan.... Your hate is thick.
eyes.gif
Your worse than thatone Bears fan on this board.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

photo8.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo1.jpg

Get to konow these guys rite here
indifferent.gif

1. You lost the freaking ballgame...stop bragging about your players
eyes.gif

2. Your grammar is that of a 3rd grader
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

photo8.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo1.jpg

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
We played like trash, and it still came down to a missed field goal.

Not to mention a ghost safety.

Still, you have to acknowledge our D-backfield has been killing. They have more yards than Grant does on the season
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

1. Is Bob Sanders as important to the Colts as Manning? Their defense is so much better when he plays it crazy.
2. I thought the NFC was much better than the AFC this season but now im not so sure
3. Is the NFC South a division with a lot of really good teams, or a division where okay teams have easy schedules?
4. Aaron Rodgers is going to take the blame for the packers demise this season but he is playing really well this year
5. The vikings should not have benched Tavaris Jackson, they are winning in spite of Gus not because of him

Originally Posted by AG 47

Please.

eyes.gif
Your worse than that one Bears fan on this board.
Who does Flacco have on offense?

Originally Posted by mco85

5. The vikings should not have benched Tavaris Jackson, they are winning in spite of Gus not because of him
Maybe it was not the right call at the time..but Gus has been playing great (with the exception of yesterday)

He's been exactly what we've needed him to be. A quarterback that can be accurate and not flake under pressure. Of course, all this is not based onyesterday..but check his games against Houston, New Orleans, Carolina, etc..he's been playing very well considering the circumstances.

ANDREW WALTERS? ANDREW WALTERS? THE TULIP GUY?
Nnamdi....WOW...I'm extra proud to be a Nigerian football fan right now
Big respects to the young QB's gettin it done...Ryan, Thigpen, Flacco, Quinn
Ngata, Lewis, and Suggs should definitely start looking through Expedia for their Hawaii visits.
Brees....58 throws...its gotten that bad in NO
Giants= CREDIBLE
Bad Rex
AP ALL DAY!!! But shout outs to the Packers secondary getting it down week in week out
Match-Ups of the Week... Chargers/Steelers, Ravens/Giants, Boys/Skins

Originally Posted by JPZx

photo8.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo1.jpg

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

1.did i say anything about my team winning or losing. i simply said get to know these guys rite here.

2. grammar of a 3rd grader? get to know these guys rite here. i spelled rite in a different way, big deal

I feel bad for Andre Johnson and Mario Williams and i'm a huge Texans fan. These guys are the 2 of the best in the league at their position, and have 0support from teammates.

Sage with 4 picks.....SMH

AG 47 wrote:

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

Please.

eyes.gif
Your worse than that one Bears fan on this board.

How am I a hater? A hater is someone who talks negatively without justifying it. I never once said Matt Ryan wasn't good, I said he was overrated.Especially when you have
another rookie QB in Flacco doing almost the same with much much less on offense.

You even have analysts saying Ryan's the best rookie since Randy Moss. Do you honestly believe that? Like seriously?

laugh.gif
because I'm a Raider fan I can't have an opinion on football. Don't be mad because I don't think Ryan is the best thing since electricity.

Back
Top Bottom