NFL Week 10 in Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Tavon... :wow: Oooooh Kill em.. :lol: @ him doing the T-Y

- Lions :pimp:

- Every time I think the Bengals will win they lose... Then the next week look great.. Starting to remind me of the Cowboys :smh:

- _ really bout to let the Giants back into the hunt :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
nick foles has thrown 16 TDs and 0 INTs, if what i heard is true.

lets not act as if your team doesn't have many issues of its own. a jekyll and hyde offensive line, a porous defense, and a coaching staff that refuses to run the ball.

A porous defense? That's not true, the other two things can be fixed/patched up with more time together.

Last edited:
Bx7OsxW.png

What kind of dumb *** play was that on the Bears two point conversion by the way?

Keenum seems to look really good throwing the ball til it gets to the end of the game when the score is close.

Giants finally got their running game back. I think I trust them more than any of the other three teams in the East.

QB discussion:

A.  63.4% completion rate, 2132 passing yards, 8.30 ypa, 17 TD, 6 Int., 101.8 rating

B.  58.8% completion rate, 2198 passing yards, 7.07 ypa, 14 TD, 6 Int., 87.5 rating

C.  60.8% completion rate, 2450 passing yards, 7.27 ypa, 12 TD, 9 Int, 83.8 rating

D.  56.4% completion rate, 1675 passing yards, 7.61 ypa, 9 TD, 6 Int, 83.1 rating

Anyone want to rank them?  Venture some guesses?  Let's follow up on that conversation we were having last week.

QB discussion:

A.  63.4% completion rate, 2132 passing yards, 8.30 ypa, 17 TD, 6 Int., 101.8 rating

B.  58.8% completion rate, 2198 passing yards, 7.07 ypa, 14 TD, 6 Int., 87.5 rating

C.  60.8% completion rate, 2450 passing yards, 7.27 ypa, 12 TD, 9 Int, 83.8 rating

D.  56.4% completion rate, 1675 passing yards, 7.61 ypa, 9 TD, 6 Int, 83.1 rating

Anyone want to rank them?  Venture some guesses?  Let's follow up on that conversation we were having last week.

Have no idea who any of those guys are :lol:

But A, C, B, D

Foles could def be legit and im a Cowboys fan.. we seriously need to get rid of Romo man

It's just the young guns list.  Should have put Cam in there too.  

And no, I think Brady might be at the bottom even after that 
laugh.gif

A- Wilson (would I post the list if it didn't make him look good?  Context clues.)

B- Luck

C- RG3

D- Kaep

I was surprised myself at the numbers.  RG3's look like Luck's from last year.  Luck certainly isn't head and shoulders above these guys as is sometimes perpetuated.  And we all knew Kaep was struggling, I put that more on Greg Roman though.

Interesting how similar passing yards are between Luck and Wilson when Luck was far ahead of the pack last year.  That seems to be a function of this new Pep Hamilton "run first with bad RBs" style.  He has cut his turnover big time as a function of that though.

RG3 looks like a different player.  Big yards but without that insane accuracy/turnover edge he had last year.

Last edited:
Bruce Arians seems overrated as **** as a coach. But he looks like a cool dude with those glasses :lol:

He'd be cooler if he got Ellington the ball more instead of waiting til they have to play catch up the last few minutes of every game.

Last edited:
QB discussion:

Just saw the list (Wilson, Luck, RG3, Kap).

Out of curiosity, where is the 49ers run game ranked? If they are in the top-5 (which I'm guessing they are), Kap's 56% completion % is very low. You'd think with the benefit of a stellar run game, that would only aid in his passing #'s. Crazy...

Just saw the list (Wilson, Luck, RG3, Kap).

Out of curiosity, where is the 49ers run game ranked? If they are in the top-5 (which I'm guessing they are), Kap's 56% completion % is very low. You'd think with the benefit of a stellar run game, that would only aid in his passing #'s. Crazy...
San Francisco is 5th in rushing yards.

I see Terrence Williams getting behind the secondary twice for long touchdowns.
Saints don't scare me. Dudes talking about they play worse in the cold.
Brees played his college ball at Purdue. Gets pretty cold there.
Last I checked Saints don't have any one from the islands on their roster.
Dez might have a Megatron type of game tonight!

:smh: Winning tonight would hush all that noise. But we're not winning :lol:

I disagree. I think we take this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom