NFL Week 10 in Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one that watched Carolina Receivers drop a lot of passes yesterday. But anyways
Seahawks:
-Nice to see RW get some time for once
-Golden Tate/RW combo could be dangerous for awhile
-Lynch :x I would take him over AD
-WT3 is better than Browner
-NFL threw a flag on Bennet for grabbing Ryan's leg's for a sack after the fell to the ground. WTF :stoneface:

ROF:
-Kaep is over rated just like told you guys week 1
-I still think RG3 will have a very good career
-Luck had a bad game, but he's still a damn good player
-STL defense is a problem right now

Young wasnt a running QB as defined by the current set of QBs, he was QB that could run. Difference.

Yeah man I gotta say I don't see where you're drawing the line. All the guys you mentioned are QBs who can run, none of them are like Vick.

Kaepernick's problem isn't that he's a runner- he's hardly been running lately. His problem is that he needs to be smarter going through his reads and anticipating receivers.

Aaron Rodgers and Luck (not as accurate) compare better to Steve Young.

We have to remember these Qbs are still in the first, second, third years they aren't finished products.

Flacco, Ryan, Cutler are what they are.

Kaep, RGIII, and other "running" QBs are just gimmicks and dont work in the NFL. Coaches are too smart and the players are too talented for a running QB to be successful long term. Cam is playing a lot better because his pocket presence is a whole lot better. Name me one running QB that has won a Super Bowl? I was just hearing that JAWS making excuses for Kaep because he didnt have Crabtree or Manningham. Well, his running game is stout and Boldin is still there.

Luck, Cam, Wilson > Kaep, RGIII

John Elway Has the NFL record for Rushing attempts and has 3.407 career yards
Steve young has 4,239 career rushing yards

Seattle
I don't think people realize or care to realize that Seattle (week 11) is JUST NOW getting all their starters back. 3 lineman missing and we are putting up better and better numbers each week. We are playing a 7th round rookie and an undrafted rookie on our line and still putting up numbers. Atlanta stood no chance, at all. feels good to say that about a previous contender (I know they are horrible this year). But its tough to win on the road.

Carolina
They are TOUGH, IMO they will win that division. Saints still have Carolina 2x, @Seattle, and San Fran at home. Cam is doing what he has to do to win games. WIN GAMES, not put up 300+ passing and 4 tds... He doesnt need to with that defense.

Rest of the league
NFC East is sooooo pooor

Power Rankings
KC
Seattle
Denver
Carolina
NO

The rest need to prove they win the games they should and some they shouldn't.

- Decent win for the Giants, it was the Raiders. On to next week.

- D Thomas just keeps getting better and better. He's starting to remind of T.O.

- The Titans should be embarrassed

- Can't believe the Cowboys lost like that. After such a great/clutch win against the tough Vikings I really thought they were headed in the right direction.

- The Lions should run away with that division.

- Nick Foles looked real good

- Kaep is too good to have games like that. I think he'll be fine though.

- Brandon Marshall balls damn near every game. Respect.

Stop being sensitive homie. Both teams are trash. I'm supposed to be excited about beating the Raiders who have sucked for like a decade now? :lol:

Last edited:
Honest question: why don't people put Nick Foles with the "young QB class" (Luck, RGIII, etc.)?
He's having a better passing year than RG3, Kaep, and Cam with less starts...

-I don't know who will win the NFC East
-Panthers lookin to make the playoffs
-Wild game in Baltimore
-Tavon Austin finally showing up
-Titans gotta feel bad :lol:

Honest question: why don't people put Nick Foles with the "young QB class" (Luck, RGIII, etc.)?
He's having a better passing year than RG3, Kaep, and Cam with less starts...

Because the stupidity of putting someone in any classification after two good games is what got us in this **** storm in the first place!

:lol:

Not a big enough sample size to guage how good he really is. Plus he wasn't talked about a lot , as far as the draft goes. RG and Luck were brought in to be leaders in the new eras of their respective franchises. And Russ just flat out stole the spotlight, last year along with Kaep. Foles is just capitalizing on Mike Vick's health and playing inconsistencies. No one knows how good he really is.

QB discussion:

A.  63.4% completion rate, 2132 passing yards, 8.30 ypa, 17 TD, 6 Int., 101.8 rating

B.  58.8% completion rate, 2198 passing yards, 7.07 ypa, 14 TD, 6 Int., 87.5 rating

C.  60.8% completion rate, 2450 passing yards, 7.27 ypa, 12 TD, 9 Int, 83.8 rating

D.  56.4% completion rate, 1675 passing yards, 7.61 ypa, 9 TD, 6 Int, 83.1 rating

E. 63.4% completion rate, 1256 passing yards, 9.2 ypa, 16td 0 INT, 132.5 rating- 6 GAMES

Anyone want to rank them?  Venture some guesses?  Let's follow up on that conversation we were having last week.

E is Nick Foles. Y'all can clown him all you want, but those numbers are absolutely undeniable. He has had one of the best starts to his career for a QB ever- that has to count for something. I'm not anywhere near sold on him as a franchise QB but he is definitely intriguing. Hasn't even played a full 16 games yet in his career.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Foles is gonna be great, good or fizzle out but a lot of "draft experts" had him as a 1st round talent had he came out in 2011

You absolutely cannot be serious with this. Posting these stats alone shows me you have not watched a single down of Carolina Panther football outside of possibly the shellacking they put on the Giants.

You can CLEARLY tell who watched that game yesterday and who just read the box score.

You can say he hasn't impressed you this year (which is idiotic for anyone to say) but to post half of his stats and then compare him to Alex ******g Smith? Jesus :lol:

Your waisting your time addressing this with some people. Dudes say the most foolish thing to get a reaction. I had to block that dude ball703 bc all he talks is silly crap.

Cam=Alex Smith

:stoneface:

Last edited:
I don't think Cam's bad but he hasn't been impressive. He's gotta top 3 defense on his team and has played bad teams.

2013 stats
13 TDs, 8 INTs, 62% pct, 1900 passing yards. These are backup numbers. Alex Smith seems like a pretty good comparison to me

You absolutely cannot be serious with this. Posting these stats alone shows me you have not watched a single down of Carolina Panther football outside of possibly the shellacking they put on the Giants.

You can CLEARLY tell who watched that game yesterday and who just read the box score.

You can say he hasn't impressed you this year (which is idiotic for anyone to say) but to post half of his stats and then compare him to Alex ******g Smith? Jesus :lol:

100% serious. I'll stand by it. I've watched all but one Carolina game this season. I'm not impressed with Cam. I'm also not the only person to compare him Alex Smith. Those aren't bad numbers but McCown can put those numbers up.

Your waisting your time addressing this with some people. Dudes say the most foolish thing to get a reaction. I had to block that dude ball703 bc all he talks is silly crap.

Cam=Alex Smith

:stoneface:

You're*

I don't want attention from anyone. You follow me around and anyone else that has one negative thing to say about Cam. Hate to see what you're like when you interact with people in the actual world, must have extremely thin skin.

I could give a damn if you say anything negative about my QB (Eli Manning) we all have opinions.

Dan Patrick, Tony Dungy and a few people that I don't know from the NFL Network also compared him to Alex Smith. He's not winning games. His job is to let the defense flourish and don't **** up. Simple formula.

Last edited:
Cam 13 TDs 8 Ints 1,970 yds 88 RTG

Alex 9 TDs 4 Ints 1,919 yds 82 RTG

Yeah, they both have top 3 defenses. Offenses are mediocre but I'm talking silly :lol:

When Cam was putting up big numbers and the defense was losing at the end of game, people blamed him.
Now he's managing the game better with and the defense is dominating, people blame Cam for not putting big numbers :lol:

Nice post. Carolina loses, criticize Cam. Carolina wins, criticize Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom