NFL Week 10 In Review...

-Aaron Rodgers is playing like trash :wow:

-Adrian Peterson told them young Raiders they not ready

-Peyton man :smh:

-Big Ben and Antonio Brown are becoming a legendary duo

-Look on the bright side Ravens, I'm sure Ozzie will do wonders with that top 10 pick :lol:

-Arizona made their mark in Seattle, such a balanced team

-CAM :pimp: :lol:

-Kirk Cousins on his high horse but good for him

Last edited:
Peyton should have called it quits last offseason, this is just sad to watch.

- can't give TB12 the ball back with a minute and change left. dude is an assassin
- I don't know what it is with the Giants, but Coughlin and Eli know how to play us. props to them.
- that said, Coughlin/Eli's clock mgmt skills need SERIOUS work
- is this the end for Peyton? not sure what recovery from that injury is
- Rodgers needs to stop R-E-L-A-X'ing and A-D-A-P-T
- Cam getting people angry. do your thing, man

-Rob Gronkowski now sits at 62 touchdowns. Tied with Shannon Sharpe. Only Antonio Gates and Tony Gonzalez have more. He's 26 years old. #GOAT

Jimmy Graham is better . just needs a better qb

great win for the Pats . injury bug is biting the **** out of the team right now though :smh:

Packers are getting exposed . defense is atrocious and offense is extremely limited . Edy Lacy is a fat bum

Victor Cruz :smh: did he even play this season ? dudes more concerned walking on Red Carpets and modeling for Ronnie Fieg Kith collections than rehabbing

Teddy Bridgewater playing well :smokin

called the Broncos losing earlier in the week . theyre about to get exposed too -- Peyton is toast

Panthers are making the Super Bowl

Last edited:
That game ending INT that Brady tossed was super clutch.

But Collins couldn't hang on, so, #Narrative

*Seems everyone already forgot that happened. :nerd:

Devante Adams caught 10 of 21 passes. How does HE get targeted that many times :x :x?

I might get killed for this...but because Randall Cobb as a #1 is super overrated. They really need Jordy/a competent running game. There's no reason Cobb should not have been eating the Lions slot CB for lunch all game.

That duck is a preview of what Father Time may do to TB in a few years :nerd:

Or 6 years knowing Brady

Johnny played pretty well yesterday, made some plays, he had a crazy rushing touchdown that got called back.

The whole Browns offense did a collective bed ******** tho, he wasn't perfect but he showed some bright spots and his team didn't help him out at all.

- I've never seen such struggle football as I did yesterday in Tampa. I know they have a good run defense...but you gotta run it at least 30 times there.
- Jeff Fisher is so goddamn fraudulent. The game wasn't outta hand until the 4th and you stop giving it to your best player.
- You give up 300 yards & 4 TD's to Cousins, you should be abolished.
- Johnny Football looked pretty decent again. They really need to keep him out there. Why are they only rushing Duke 4 times? That's one of 3 talented guys on that offense.
- IDK how that isn't a catch. Edelman looked like he called for a fair catch too.
- A fair amount of elite/above average defenses are gonna be wasted this season.

*Seems everyone already forgot that happened.
nerd.gif
I mentioned both the int and near pick
laugh.gif

Many a lesser QB would be crushed by that,not TB. Just brushed it off and drove them down for the winning score 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Johnny played pretty well yesterday, made some plays, he had a crazy rushing touchdown that got called back.

The whole Browns offense did a collective bed ******** tho, he wasn't perfect but he showed some bright spots and his team didn't help him out at all.

Did see some bright spots from Johnny, but the talent around him and the terrible play calling was not helping. There was drive, Johnny droves us a good 45 yards and we call 3 straight screen plays that went for like negative 5 yards :smh:

I really hope he is the starter for rest of the year, let's see what he got, If this team goes back to McCown, smh, we 2-8, time to play the kids.

no one forgot in NE. he's getting cooked for that throw on the radio

Most of us were about to put the L on him like it should before he got the ball back again/the Collins drop

Last edited:

Most of us were about to put the L on him like it should before he got the ball back again.

i already put the L on him for the INT at the goal line. that pass was horrendous :x

Kirk Cousins is the best qb in the league. rest of the league has been put on notice, we aren't scared. 1 min left in a tied SB RG3 starting at safety is going to pick off Brady in the endzone for a touchback. this sets up Captain Kirk's gamewinning drive which is capped by the spirit of Sitting Bull nailing a 71 yard fg. Snyder named MVP. ha ha ha HTTR

Most of us were about to put the L on him like it should before he got the ball back again.

i already put the L on him for the INT at the goal line. that pass was horrendous :x

Reminded me of that awful rz pick against Seattle in the SB too :x. Thank goodness for Coughlin's clock management skills :lol:

Last edited:

it was atrocious . im listening to the sports hub right now ; he definitely isn't getting off the hook for either

STILL -- he came through on the 4th and 10 and ended up setting Stephen up for the winning kick

Kirk Cousins is the best qb in the league. rest of the league has been put on notice, we aren't scared. 1 min left in a tied SB RG3 starting at safety is going to pick off Brady in the endzone for a touchback. this sets up Captain Kirk's gamewinning drive which is capped by the spirit of Sitting Bull nailing a 71 yard fg. Snyder named MVP. ha ha ha HTTR

View media item 1789482

Kirk has earned my respect though tbh :lol:

Last edited:
That Giants DB was trying to be too much like Beckham making that INT. Just use both hands, that was the game :lol:

NYG vs Pats

Bruh I'm just tired of losing like this.

The Defense played well but that was probably because Edelman was out.

Coughlin just can't manage the end of the game anymore, and what make's it worst is that he stubbornly defiant.

Need to stop with this 4 RB system, none of them can get in any type of rhythm.

Collins is a rookie, but his ball skills are below average. well.

Nothing but respect for Brady and Bill, hope they go undefeated this year. (unless 
nerd.gif
.......)

Butler impressed, thought he was another victim after the first TD.

Having a feeling the division will come down to week 17 vs Philly.

Rest of the League:

The rest of the NFC East is going to need that 2-7 cushion. S/O to Tampa.

I guess after all of that great drafting and free agency moves, Seattle was due but God that Graham trade looks worse after every week.

For some reason I'm not sold on Arizona, more so Carson.

mean.gif
 Rams it looks like both Bradford and Foles just suck, at least they got a second.

Bears and Cutler are playing well could finish the year strong.

Panthers 9-0 is crazy, could not see this before the year.

Saints D is so trash and we lost to them 
mean.gif
. Rob Ryan shouldn't get another Coach job.

Can't believe an A-Rod led offense is looking like this, the Packers WRs look so slooooow.

Vikings in first 
eek.gif

Peyton Manning 9TDs vs 17int.

Antonio Brown
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom