NFL Week 11 In Review...

They got exposed by the Patriots last week and Ben still runs around forever because he cant read a defense... Defense is nice stopping the run but they're middle of the pack in Pass D.

Beating up on the Raiders doesn't erase the NE game... They did not look good at all.

as a texans fan

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that is all.

They got exposed by the Patriots last week and Ben still runs around forever because he cant read a defense... Defense is nice stopping the run but they're middle of the pack in Pass D.

Beating up on the Raiders doesn't erase the NE game... They did not look good at all.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

500x_vickscroll.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As for the Browns, we are a #1 WR and legit pass rusher away from being a very, very solid squad.

A.J. Green...
nerd.gif

Our record might not show it, but we are a MUCH improved roster/squad.  We have been in basically every game of the season until the final whistle.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

500x_vickscroll.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As for the Browns, we are a #1 WR and legit pass rusher away from being a very, very solid squad.

A.J. Green...
nerd.gif

Our record might not show it, but we are a MUCH improved roster/squad.  We have been in basically every game of the season until the final whistle.

laugh.gif
I knew y'all would be crucifying Peyton.
There's no excuse for that last pass (which was eerily similar to a few others in his career) but let's not act like he's Brett #$@*!@% Favre all of a sudden. He obviously gambled and crapped out...it happens.
But even with the 3 INT's, he was surgical for 95% of the game and hadthem in position to win on the road against arguably the best team inthe NFL, with zero running game and sans Clark/Collie. 
(Did y'all not see the fade route TD he threw to Wayne before half?
sick.gif
He had Blair White looking like Cris Carter out there with those 2 TD throws)

-the Manning/Brady mystique grows. Goodell couldn't have been happier with that outcome
-Even though they lost, I still feel like the Giants exposed the Eagles somewhat. When they pressured Vick, that offense was really struggling at times. Wouldn't be surprised if DC's started throwing the kitchen sink @ Vick
-This was a really mundane week of football on the whole

laugh.gif
I knew y'all would be crucifying Peyton.
There's no excuse for that last pass (which was eerily similar to a few others in his career) but let's not act like he's Brett #$@*!@% Favre all of a sudden. He obviously gambled and crapped out...it happens.
But even with the 3 INT's, he was surgical for 95% of the game and hadthem in position to win on the road against arguably the best team inthe NFL, with zero running game and sans Clark/Collie. 
(Did y'all not see the fade route TD he threw to Wayne before half?
sick.gif
He had Blair White looking like Cris Carter out there with those 2 TD throws)

-the Manning/Brady mystique grows. Goodell couldn't have been happier with that outcome
-Even though they lost, I still feel like the Giants exposed the Eagles somewhat. When they pressured Vick, that offense was really struggling at times. Wouldn't be surprised if DC's started throwing the kitchen sink @ Vick
-This was a really mundane week of football on the whole

Pats, Take care of the Lions, and then expose the Jets Defense which has been real shaky lately, Bart Scott and Harris can't cover TE's.
Is gonna be nice to finally on Turkey Day to watch the Pats Play. should be good
Defense, only place to go but Up, and That Starts with drafting Marcel Darius 

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Bucs have yet to beat a team with a winning record. Sorry they are pretenders until the do so... Still a feel-good story though.
Eagles are a problem with Vick at the Helm. Seriously.
Bengals are done. Not just for this year either.
Giants fans are GHOST now eh?
roll.gif
Were is all this "we are the best in the NFC" talk now? Tell Eli to secure is slide next time
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Falcons just win baby
pimp.gif
 I got the Pack over the Falcons next sunday though... There D and that passing game is too much to handle.
Colts the most dangerous team in the L.. Injuries aside.
Patriots are like a damn cult man... Its Scary.

I got you Fraij

Top 5

Falcons
Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

Packers knocking on the door.

Come on man we are at home.  I got the Falcons over the Packers but it will be a close one.  I think our pass rush will do pretty good if Abraham plays.

Bucs have yet to beat a team with a winning record. Sorry they are pretenders until the do so... Still a feel-good story though.
roll.gif
Were is all this "we are the best in the NFC" talk now? Tell Eli to secure is slide next time
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Falcons just win baby
pimp.gif
 I got the Pack over the Falcons next sunday though... There D and that passing game is too much to handle.

I got you Fraij

Top 5

Falcons
Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

Come on man we are at home.  I got the Falcons over the Packers but it will be a close one.  I think our pass rush will do pretty good if Abraham plays.

Pats, Take care of the Lions, and then expose the Jets Defense which has been real shaky lately, Bart Scott and Harris can't cover TE's.
Is gonna be nice to finally on Turkey Day to watch the Pats Play. should be good
Defense, only place to go but Up, and That Starts with drafting Marcel Darius 

Originally Posted by BCF06

roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Falcons just win baby
pimp.gif

I got you Fraij

Top 5

Falcons
Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

agreed

the packers have no run game....so lets hope we can stop that crazy pass game

Originally Posted by BCF06

roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Falcons just win baby
pimp.gif

I got you Fraij

Top 5

Falcons
Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

agreed

the packers have no run game....so lets hope we can stop that crazy pass game

McCarthy hasn't even attempted to run the ball. Screens and "dink and dunk" passes are the run game.

Wonder how much burn Dimitri Nance will get against his old team though... Never got a chance to see the field with ATL.

McCarthy hasn't even attempted to run the ball. Screens and "dink and dunk" passes are the run game.

Wonder how much burn Dimitri Nance will get against his old team though... Never got a chance to see the field with ATL.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at that Vick picture.
Homie looks like he's reading it straight off the ticker too.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at that Vick picture.
Homie looks like he's reading it straight off the ticker too.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I got you Fraij

Top 5

Falcons
Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

denzel_intro.jpg

GB @ Atlanta might be the biggest regular season game for the Pack in 3 years.  So far every team that decided to rely on the run game vs the Pack have failed.  I think Burner will be held in check... Weather or not Ryan can beat us is another question.

Win or lose I cant wait for that game. If we can get the W @ ATL while the Bears get murked by the Eagles ill be
eek.gif
'd

Well to be honest Turner has had decent games for us.  He either shows up or doesn't. We have been relying more on the pass game and Matt Ryan has been doing an awesome job for us.  Look at the Baltimore game. He only had about 39 yards but Matt Ryan was lights out.  I think Ryan can beat yall but like you I can't wait for this game on Sunday and I'm hoping that it gets broadcast in my city.

I got you Fraij

Top 5

Falcons
Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

denzel_intro.jpg

GB @ Atlanta might be the biggest regular season game for the Pack in 3 years.  So far every team that decided to rely on the run game vs the Pack have failed.  I think Burner will be held in check... Weather or not Ryan can beat us is another question.

Win or lose I cant wait for that game. If we can get the W @ ATL while the Bears get murked by the Eagles ill be
eek.gif
'd

Well to be honest Turner has had decent games for us.  He either shows up or doesn't. We have been relying more on the pass game and Matt Ryan has been doing an awesome job for us.  Look at the Baltimore game. He only had about 39 yards but Matt Ryan was lights out.  I think Ryan can beat yall but like you I can't wait for this game on Sunday and I'm hoping that it gets broadcast in my city.

if the Pats can get multiple sacks on your team then your O-line has some serious problems

if the Pats can get multiple sacks on your team then your O-line has some serious problems

Back
Top Bottom