NFL Week 11 In Review...

I was trying to find .gif versions while watching the Broncos game, but this will have to do for now.

Last week, Broncos in shotgun formation on 4th down...a stunt up the middle from the right DE and Manning goes down...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000421715/Peyton-Manning-sacked-on-4th-down

This week, Broncos in shotgun formation on 4th down...again, a stunt up the middle from the right DE and Manning goes down...

http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/v...28a?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Copycat league.

Shame on Denver for not being prepared for it the 2nd time around.

Eagles
- I could play cornerback on one leg and be better than Bradley Fletcher and Cary Williams

Everyone Else
- RG3 is such a drama queen, it's not even funny how much more cohesive the team looked under Colt McCoy even if it was one and a half games. Especially Desean, he's an afterthought when RG3 is at the helm
- Broncos got plain beat up yesterday. You knock any of Mannings weapons out for the game and he's gonna feel it. Sanders got decaptitated :x
- Patriots doing what they seem to always do, dominate statement games. Luck isn't ready nor is Pagano
- Aaron Rodgers plays the QB position so relaxed and calm, his playcalls are so obvious and simple yet cannot be stopped. Especially in Lambeau. 3rd down was easy as pie for them all game
- good bounce back for the Bengals, lol at that Saints fan who stole the ball from a woman
- Browns ready to give the division to the Ravens
- Eli Manning still Teflon in NY?

Borland :pimp:
Defense balled the **** out... Offense was **** for the majority of the game tho
Mike Evans destroyed that franchises secondary, geez that team stinks.
R[emoji]9855[/emoji]3 is a broad for that comment
Good Cut appeared today, that TD to Marshall :x
Nobody wants to see the Pack in Lambeau... That offense is on fire.
Remember when the Pats were finished? Me neither.

Seahawks:

—The loss of Mebane looked huge yesterday.  Interior line in particular was very poor.  Our secondary is the only unit that's intact right now, and the Chiefs don't throw at the secondary...

—Our line was blocking great until Unger went out, and then they reverted to being absolutely terrible.

—Receivers don't get separation.  Why would you ever call a fade in the end zone to ****** Doug Baldwin?

—Overall a very good game and have to give the Chiefs credit.  Got the ball run down our throats.  

—At this point we badly need to go 4-1 in the division to make the playoffs.

Mallett was a pleasant surprise. Looked comfortable in the pocket and in the huddle. Let's see what he does as teams more tape on him.

JJ Watt with another TD catch, another forced fumble, and another fumble recovery.

Full quote:

“We were playing good team ball. It takes 11 men. It doesn’t take one guy, and that’s proven. If you want to look at the good teams in this league and the great quarterbacks, the Peytons and the Aaron Rodgers, those guys don’t play well if their guys don’t play well. They don’t. We need everybody. I need every one of those guys in that locker room, and I know they’re looking at me saying the same thing.”

Yesterday was about as bad of a Skins game as I've seen. Griffin has exactly 6 weeks to prove that he should be the starter going into next season. The o-line problems are one thing....however, inaccurate passes, not seeing the field, holding on to the ball for too long, etc. are ALL on him. This is his 3rd year and as I said before the season started, this is typically the year for QBs when you see if they are franchise material. He's going to be on the roster next year. No question. However, if the trends continue, there isn't any doubt that the Skins will be drafting a QB with their 1st round pick in 2016.

Last edited:
jjs07 jjs07 are you over the RG3 experience?

I still want to see how these last 6 games play out. Colt McCoy is on a one year deal (I think)...it would be in his best interest to re-up w/ the Skins next year because if things play out the way everyone expects, it's gonna be an open QB competition in training camp.

@JJs07 are you over the RG3 experience?
I still want to see how these last 6 games play out. Colt McCoy is on a one year deal (I think)...it would be in his best interest to re-up w/ the Skins next year because if things play out the way everyone expects, it's gonna be an open QB competition in training camp.
He will still be the starter next year and he is the best qb we have on the roster.  I agree he sucks at reading coverages and his rookie year under the shannahan's he was a one read qb which i think stunted his growth.  He is bad at going through progressions.  When his first read isn't there he basically starts scrambling.  Its bad but not impossible to fix.  He seems so gun shy because our O-line is laughably bad.  And without Trent yesterday....it was worse then normal (which isn't good anyway).

No o-line = no good running which also = no pass protection no playaction.  Everything is based on our running game.  Alfred runs so hard and i am so glad he is our RB because that dude tries so hard on every single run.  But he can't do it all.

Our defense isn't very good either.  Our CBs are really bad but getting better...they are young.  Another terrible year for the skins...nothing new

NFC EAST
-Good week off for Dallas.
-eagles secondary is food. Offense isn't the same as last year. Defensive and special teams TDs been clutch this year, but aren't sustainable week to week.
-Eli gonna Eli. Not surprised.
-Bob just looks off. Tentative. Not sure if well ever see the player we saw his rookie year again. Haslett calls the same game every week, no matter the competition.

NFL
-gronk is a man. Brady is impressive. But let's give the hoody some credit for doing what he does. Traded the teams best lineman to start the season, got dominated by KC on the line of scrimmage early in the season. In classic belicheck fashion, the pats o-line is BALLIN!! Proof is in the puddin, they have got better every week and dominated last night.

-chiefs were just more physical than the Seahawks. Black mamba blocking kam downfield was :smokin. Andy Reid called a beautiful game, kept Seattle on their heels all game. TWO fourth down stops was big, one with goal to go. Poe was big.

-cardinals are impressive. Just a good all around team. Good defense, timely offense, good ST.

-Aaron Rodgers. Damn. :smokin:x

-Jj watt is a pleasure to watch. It's amazing seeing a guy impact the game so much.

Eagles- it is what it is; I expected a loss but not a thrashing like that. Learn from this and pick it back up and go beat the Titans; at the end of the day they are still 7-3 and in 1st place.

Rest:

Chiefs- Andy Reid has this team playing well
Packers - man that squad is firing on all cylinders, good luck Vikings
Washington - RG3 looks terrible and when I saw his post game comments :smh:
Giants - that was your game but you really didn't want to win that one
49ers- find a way to win and make the playoffs; anything goes after that
Bengals - nice victory after that Browns thrashing
Saints - I hope you lose out after that fan taking the football
Broncos- if you told me the Rams would score 1 TD, I would have never expected a loss
Cards- Bruce Arians is one hell of a coach, it's ironic he only got his chance because of a twist of fate with Pagano
Colts- If Luck ever gets a run game; they really have NONE, T Rich is one of the biggest busts in the last 10 years
Pats- looking like a well oiled machine right now
Texans - not a big Ryan Mallet fan but he looked good yesterday
Seahawks - Beast Mode and the team is really falling apart

Cowboys - we will see you on Thanksgiving

Last edited:
CHIIIIIIEEEEEEFSS....

Definitely can't say I saw this coming. Thought this was a 6-10 team before the season.

Andy Reid is one hell of a coach. Perfect game plan, has his guys playing hard.

Kelce is going to be a man amongst boys in the next two years.

Jamaal 
pimp.gif

DAT blocking Kam downfield 
pimp.gif

Stopping Beastmode on 4th and 1 
pimp.gif

The Rest...

Is Emmanuel Sanders alive? My goodness, scary hit.

Denver just isn't what they were last year, same with Seattle

Brees...you there?

We can stop with the "Graham > Gronk" discussion now.

Arizona...Bruce Arians is COY.

Mike Evans...
eek.gif

6-win champ in the NFC South...? 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

JJ Watt and Gronk are among the most irreplaceable players in the league.

My Top 10...

1. Arizona

2. Green Bay

3. New England

4. Dallas

5. Denver

6. Philly

7. Kansas City

8. Seattle

9. San Fran

10. Detroit/Indy

MVP...

Rodgers beginning to run away with it...

Brady

Murray

Watt

oh yeah; it's a travesty that a team from the NFC South is going to steal a playoff spot from someone

Pats:

Aside from a busted play defense first and foremost played solid stayed in their lanes and made sound tackles. Nice to see big Fork hold it down in the middle especially with the light box. Arrington kept Hilton pretty quiet.

12 had two horrible picks, that floater was :x I would rather him just took the damn sack

Gray straight up beasted all night, nice to see the offensive line get some push. We played a fair amount with a sixth lineman just bullying :pimp:

Gronk :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Y'all said LaFell was buns but he's been making clutch plays every week :nerd: :lol:

Rest of league

Scumbag RG3 throwing his teammates under the bus after a sorry game :lol: :smh:

Eli with 5 ******* picks yet Giants were still in the game til the last minute :rofl: Hats off to the SF D for that win

NFC South :x

STL played really well, Mason was running all over the them dudes and Hill looked poised/didn't **** it up :lol: the defense was straight up killing ****** out there :x Legatron was out there booting it, Tree came up with a nice pick then they got another one to seal the game :pimp: shoutout to them

Arod straight FEASTED on Fletch/Cary and nem :x I can't even blame Sanchize for this one it's tough when you down 17-0 right off the bat

Chiefs quietly out here flourishing, Defense had some big stops, I still feel like the Seahawks repeatedly gave that one away tho :lol:

I didn't catch much of the Texans game but from what I saw they did a damn good job against one of the better O-lines in the game. Also JJ ******* Watt, that is all

Would be crazy bro. Its definitely going to piss off some people :lol:

EIther Seahawks, GB, SF, DETROIT, DALLAS, or Philly gonna get screwed out of a spot because of the Falcons. :smh:

Oh and I can't wait for it to happen :smile: so I can piss in some fans faces

- The Falcons

-I really hate this coaching staff

-The offense is pure trash because of Dirk koetter play calling. 3rd and 9 and you call a WRS screen with the game on the line...I swear I wanna kill that punk *** *****

-**** Koetter

-Fire everyone

:rofl: @ Djax

It's petty really can't blame him tho RG3 supposed to be the leader he should've just came out and said we all need to play better and left it at that

From the same press conference...

“All the sacks are on me, period,” he said. “I can do better and I have to do better. I need every man in that locker room, player and coach to look themselves in the mirror and say, ‘What can I do better?’ We have to take responsibility for it and try to find a way to get [the ball] out, try to find a way to change the protection and a way to pick it up…. I will be the first to say I could have done better, a lot better.”

If you're going off the first quote, it's not great...looks like more of the same RGMe stuff. However, he does shoulder a lot of the blame (as he should). Last 6 games of this season will make or break his career as a Skin.

I don't have a ton of confidence in him right now, but I want to see how the rest of the season plays out.

idk why yall keep talking this "its sad somebody from the south will get it."

i know we are people of the moment nowadays but lets not forget that Cards team with Kurt, Q, and Fitz that got in and made it to the Bowl and was one play from holding up that big boy gold football.

and that team was pure trash all season defense wise. i mean the Pat put up 60 on them in Boston.

once you get in...anything can happen.

Last edited:
If these last few games are gonna make or break RG3 well he's done. He ain't playing good, the whole team ain't good and I doubt the players want to even play with him at this point. All those rumors of him alienating himself are coming into the light.

Back
Top Bottom