NFL Week 11 In Review...

-Pats looking extremely dangerous the past few weeks

-The Eagles need to rent a new secondary

-The NFC South is a joke :lol:

-Can't spell eliminated without Eli

-Colt McCoy needs to start

-Chiefs leaped the Chargers in terms of playoff hopes

-Denver got knocked around completely

What was wrong with what RGIII said? Please inform me.

Peyton has said the same thing before when it's a sound bite it looks bad, when you see the entire thing, it's spot on

From DJax's instagram:
"You can't do epic s*** with basic people."
giphy.gif
That's a hell of a quote.

Gotta find a way to use that somehow.
laugh.gif

Pats:

Aside from a busted play defense first and foremost played solid stayed in their lanes and made sound tackles. Nice to see big Fork hold it down in the middle especially with the light box. Arrington kept Hilton pretty quiet.

12 had two horrible picks, that floater was :x I would rather him just took the damn sack

Gray straight up beasted all night, nice to see the offensive line get some push. We played a fair amount with a sixth lineman just bullying :pimp:

Gronk :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Y'all said LaFell was buns but he's been making clutch plays every week :nerd: :lol:
I'm throughly surprised he stopped dropping easy balls. Good for him.

Last edited:
From the same press conference...

“All the sacks are on me, period,” he said. “I can do better and I have to do better. I need every man in that locker room, player and coach to look themselves in the mirror and say, ‘What can I do better?’ We have to take responsibility for it and try to find a way to get [the ball] out, try to find a way to change the protection and a way to pick it up…. I will be the first to say I could have done better, a lot better.”

If you're going off the first quote, it's not great...looks like more of the same RGMe stuff. However, he does shoulder a lot of the blame (as he should). Last 6 games of this season will make or break his career as a Skin.

I don't have a ton of confidence in him right now, but I want to see how the rest of the season plays out.

The quote out of context makes it look completely different :lol: I think he said pretty much what he should've said

Pats:

Aside from a busted play defense first and foremost played solid stayed in their lanes and made sound tackles. Nice to see big Fork hold it down in the middle especially with the light box. Arrington kept Hilton pretty quiet.

12 had two horrible picks, that floater was :x I would rather him just took the damn sack

Gray straight up beasted all night, nice to see the offensive line get some push. We played a fair amount with a sixth lineman just bullying :pimp:

Gronk :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Y'all said LaFell was buns but he's been making clutch plays every week :nerd: :lol:
I'm throughly surprised he stopped dropping easy balls. Good for him.

I can't eem lie he was looking average as hell early on before he started making plays, hopefully he keeps it up :pimp:

Cam Newton misses so many easy passes it's maddening to watch.

His mechanics have gone to **** and they weren't great to begin with. He gotta work these issues out ASAP

“All the sacks are on me, period,” he said. “I can do better and I have to do better. I need every man in that locker room, player and coach to look themselves in the mirror and say, ‘What can I do better?’ We have to take responsibility for it and try to find a way to get [the ball] out, try to find a way to change the protection and a way to pick it up…. I will be the first to say I could have done better, a lot better.”
If you're going off the first quote, it's not great...looks like more of the same RGMe stuff. However, he does shoulder a lot of the blame (as he should). Last 6 games of this season will make or break his career as a Skin.

I don't have a ton of confidence in him right now, but I want to see how the rest of the season plays out.
The quote out of context makes it look completely different
laugh.gif
I think he said pretty much what he should've said
Exactly people making way too much of the quote.  It was a nice way of saying the whole team sucks...which it does

The quote out of context makes it look completely different :lol: I think he said pretty much what he should've said

Exactly people making way too much of the quote.  It was a nice way of saying the whole team sucks...which it does

The headline on Yahoo was something about RG3 throwing his teammates under the bus...not even getting the whole context of what was said at the presser. :smh: Same tired narrative by writers and others in the media.

Full quote in spoilers

"Because we were playing good team ball, man. It takes 11 men. It doesn't take one guy. That's proven. You know, if you want to look at the good teams in this league, the great quarterbacks, the Peytons, the Aaron Rodgers, those guys don't play well if their guys don't play well. They don't. We need everybody. I need every one of those guys in that locker room. And I know they're looking at me saying the same thing. I'm gonna be there for 'em, I promise that. I'll give it to 'em every day. I'll never quit on 'em. I need them to do the same. ANd I know they will. I believe they will. What else am I supposed to believe? I believe in my teammates. We'll get it done."

Griffin needs to play better, but it's really sad how things that he says are CONSTANTLY taken out of context.

Last edited:

His mechanics have gone to **** and they weren't great to begin with. He gotta work these issues out ASAP
thing that kills me with Cam is that its like he thinks he has to gun everything to the recievers. i mean he guns dump down passes...like shouldnt there be a coach there telling him this? Cam missed at least 4 passes yesterday bc of this.

he need to watch Arod...Arod has one of the strongest arms in the league but he doesnt gun every pass he makes.

You throw with your legs and most times cam is standing dead still with his front foot planted. Causes him to use all arm. Hasn't fixed that since HS. The deep ball to Philly is perfect example. It got there but the mechanics are just awful

Last edited:
Can someone post what was said by RGIII that was so bad? Everything I've seen so far in this thread is laughable if that's why people are up in arms.

We still sus

Borland is the DROTY

That is all
Mack, Barr, Donald, Mosley also in the conversation to round out my top-5 ballot.

Evans, Beckham, Benjamin, Watkins. These Rookie WR's are showing out.
Don't snub Matthews, Moncrief, Bryant, and Landry.

Those flaws are evident and indisputable, but I do feel bad at the protection Cam and Kaep are receiving this season. Opposing front fours teeing off on them. They both also have no chill with gauging how hard to throw the football, I'd like to see some finesse throws when the situation warrants.

Forget statistics. Mack is a ******* monster.

Rushing the passer he's like a battering ram beating against the pocket repeatedly that just doesn't stop all game ever. When he's not hitting the QB or being held, he's driving LT's backwards, God help a poor TE, collapsing his side of the QB's pocket, evey single play. You could probably count the number of 1v1 hell even 2v1 battles he's lost all season on both hands.

And of course offensive coordinators don't even try to run to his side, would love to see the % breakdown of runs off LT vs RT when Mack is on the field.

Watching and the rest of the rookies progress is about the only thing of value you can take from a 0 - 16 season as a fan.

You really don't appreciate exactly what worst run game in history means until it's week 10 and you find that four yard stumbles for first downs get you relatively excited.

Last edited:
Jamaal Charles treated Seattle's defense like his down ***** 

No Unger or Mebane, going into this part of the schedule is brutal 

There's gotta be some adjustments to the offense, can't sustain depending on running all day, eventually the Chiefs were able to somewhat slow it down enough.

Beast mode seems to have one foot out the door, still bust his *** on the field and carriers the offense

Forget statistics. Mack is a ******* monster.

Rushing he's like a battering ram beating against the pocket repeatedly that just doesn't stop all game ever. When he's not hitting the QB or being held, he's driving LT's backwards, God help a poor TE, collapsing his side of the QB's pocket, evey single play. You could probably count the number of 1v1 hell even 2v1 battles he's lost all season on both hands.

And of course offensive coordinators don't even try to run to his side, would love to see the % breakdown of runs off LT vs RT when Mack is on the field.
Barr makes some wow plays that really impress you, but I prefer Mack to have the slightly better career. Relentless motor and great against the run. Both will be inexplicably linked due to draft class and position. I'm enjoying watching both play.

packers :x
rodgers :x
nelson :x
clay :x
team is hitting all cylinders.
lions need to regroup from that loss

eagles need to get it together before the playoffs slip away from them.

nfcs - lulz

cards playing good football.
rams have very good pieces. a few away from contention. fisher has those boys cooking.

the rifle bounce back or saints that bad?
browns with a bad loss. need to regroup.

i hate the pats. good win though. gronk :x

colts needed that win to make a statement. texans missing the playoffs and getting a 10-20 pick.

chefs manage to win games.
bolts look ordinary.
raiders defense looked good yesterday. the o still needs work. with time.
broncos played like crap. hope sanders and thomas are good for the long run. its looking like they might have to make a trip to foxboro if they want to return to the sb.

Pretty much my sentiment. We waited for Marcus Smith though.

from what's been said the preferred pick when they traded with Cleveland was Dee Ford followed by either Verrett or Dennard

Eagles management didn't expect all those players to be taken in a row and really got caught with their pants down on that one :smh:

Back
Top Bottom