NFL Week 11 In Review...

Is there even a button to slide for non-QBs on Madden?

Last edited:
-The Chiefs put up 33 points and Alex Smith didn't throw a touchdown. #KansasCityFootball

-Is it in Philip Rivers contract to be an MVP through the first six weeks of every season and completely **** the bed by week 10? He's been so bad that even Antonio Gates told him he was gonna beat his ***.

-Nuk.

-Matt Hasselbeck throws too many interceptions.

-Has anyone seen a Falcons fan in weeks? @Jetpacunlimited

-Ravens gonna have Kyle Boller handing to ball to Jamal Lewis at this rate.

-The Brock era has begun.

-Said Oakland was going to be a 6-10 team before the season. They look like a 6-10 team. Detroit shoulda won that game by two scores.

-Look what happens when Romo comes back. :pimp:

-Jameis may have put up the stats yesterday but it was by far not his best performance of the season. Flourish young gawd.

-Kirk Cousins still the best QB in the NFC East?

-Case Keenum definitely has a concussion. Why is Jeff Fisher employed?

-Jimmy Graham couldn't even get his against the 49ers. Sad day for the second best TE in football.

-Can't even blame that game on Andy. Primetime Marvin Lewis.

Nah never. Any given Sunday or playoffs anything can happen.

Im saying tho.

Panthers undefeated.
Bengals 8-2
Vikinga 7-3
Colts ( :pimp: ) are tied with the Texans in first.
Cowboys and Ravens have 3 wins.
Seahawks are 5-5
Peyton being this washed. :smh:

Who could have predicted all those things? Maybe the Vikings but that's it.

CUcs7YxUwAA5dUX.jpg

Oh my god

@*****wen: Kiko Alonso just emerged from the off-limits area, saw reporters, went back inside. So, six more weeks of bad tackling?

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
What happened to that Rams fan that was constantly posting a couple weeks ago? I think it was Nike Sux

I hope James Jones wearing a hoodie becomes a thing that stays. He can't take it off after a game like that.

Whoever said Lacy is running towards thanksgiving is quote of the week

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know where all the Falcons fans went its weird.

eyes.gif

Last edited:
they were just speaking of the two that were popping off weekly mainly the guy hanging onto the Mike Vick era
I figured that but still labeling as just "Falcons fans" like its a whole fanbase is still gonna make me 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Im saying tho.

Panthers undefeated.
Bengals 8-2
Vikinga 7-3
Colts (
pimp.gif
) are tied with the Texans in first.
Cowboys and Ravens have 3 wins.
Seahawks are 5-5
Peyton being this washed.
mean.gif

Who could have predicted all those things? Maybe the Vikings but that's it.
the bengals 8-2  is not unexpected and if you saw that playoff game against the colts this type of season was expected this year for peyton .... he was washed last year , you thought he was going to get better ?... cmon now..... 

Last edited:
Kid Brock :pimp:

Good win this week but w/o a healthy team (sans #18) the Broncos don't make it out the 1st round. Please get better Sanders/Ware

Back
Top Bottom