NFL Week 13 In Review.....The End

LOL @ shoes callin people out for goin ghost when their team loses. Where the *^$( is he every time the Boys lose? Oh, "retiring" from NT, that's where. 
laugh.gif

Cp seent it. 

that poorly ran jumbo NFL thread is probably the biggest reason.

Agreed.  Been saying this for years, but the massive "official" NFL season thread is awful.  The NBA season thread is just as bad.  Two of the worst threads in S&T by far.  Like NT so much better when there were a ton of team and gameday threads.  Having one official thread, as well as thread nazi's who refuse to post in anything but said thread makes it lose its fun.

Thank you for running with this for so many years.  Been a great run and a fun weekly thread.  Props, shoes.

Nah man, the NBA season thread is totally a dumpster fire compared to the NFL one :lol:

^ **** THAT DUDE.

I completely agree. Sure, "we've changed" ... like the board hasn't gone through three format switches ezBoard > Yuku > Huddler.

that poorly ran jumbo NFL thread is probably the biggest reason.

Agreed.  Been saying this for years, but the massive "official" NFL season thread is awful.  The NBA season thread is just as bad.  Two of the worst threads in S&T by far.  Like NT so much better when there were a ton of team and gameday threads.  Having one official thread, as well as thread nazi's who refuse to post in anything but said thread makes it lose its fun.

Thank you for running with this for so many years.  Been a great run and a fun weekly thread.  Props, shoes.

Nah man, the NBA season thread is totally a dumpster fire compared to the NFL one :lol:

NBA Season thread is way too hard to keep up with...

The NFL thread is 90% of the reason why I come here. It has good character. There's a good enough balance of serious football discussion, jokes, and shooting the ****. I don't think both threads coexisting is an issue. I do think it has more to do with it being kind of a down year of football in general. There's a lot of bad football being played along with bad officiating. The unexpected has become more expected then ever. Blaine Gabbert just had a 44 yard touchdown run to tie the game and followed it up with a 70 yard bomb to win :lol: If you're looking to come in this thread for homer hot takes and jaw jacking this is not a good year for that. We all suck and no one is actually afraid of the Panthers. Heh heh.

Now the NBA thread is 90% jokes and slandering teams/players, half of which is directed at LeBron, with very little serious basketball discussion that moves at very fast speeds. Either you think that's fun or you don't.

Last edited:
NBA thread(s) will get better after all star break and when the playoffs roll around.. Just too much right now and way too many games yet to play

It's not as bad as baseball with the amount of games, but they need to cut at least 15 games per.. 60-65 is a good number, with teams having no more than 3 games per week and no back to backs

Also they should probably move the start back to December.. While football is going people won't really care, other than Christmas day

Last edited:
NBA thread(s) will get better after all star break and when the playoffs roll around.. Just too much right now and way too many games yet to play
It's pretty consistent with how bad it is. Peaks around the playoffs.

It's not as bad as baseball with the amount of games, but they need to cut at least 15 games per.. 60-65 is a good number, with teams having no more than 3 games per week and no back to backs

I'm never a fan of changing the amount of games in any sport. Sports history and comparing stats / achievements is a gigantic reason as to why it's fun being a fan of sports to me personally. I'd rather have everyone on the same playing field with games played. It gives me a headache just thinking about what the hypotheticals would become when evaluating greatness. I'm fine with tweaking schedules for rest reasons but not changing the amount of games played. If the athletes in the past could do it the athletes of today should be able to as well.

Football might be an exception due to how the game evolved into players becoming freak physically making it more dangerous but I don't want it being changed from 16 games unless we reach a point where it's absolutely necessary for health reasons. Which is an issue every other sport doesn't even come close to having.

Last edited:
For a while we had competing ones, who else was making them when that we going on?

Back
Top Bottom