NFL Week 15 In Review....

chokeonsmoke wrote:
Originally Posted by 100PROOF

http://www.youtube.com/v/2isksLw0jW8?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/2isksLw0jW8?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Eagle fans are the worst fans in the NFL. Must Karma yall never won a ring.

��
i cant wait till philly�fans come down here
im showing no mercy
mad.gif

Straight up hittin them in the back of the heads with golden snowballs.

��

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

-- Saints are still the NFC's best football team. People on Sunday talkin about overrated... Ugh.
Yea, they were overrated. They play in the weakest division in the NFC. Don't get me wrong, they are good, they might be the best team in the NFC, but they are in no way a lock for the Super Bowl.

Regular season records are just that, regular season records. There's a reason that in college they use strength of schedule in the calculation of the rankings.

People said the same thing about the Titans last year.
How can you be the best team in a conference and be overrated that is like an oxymoron.

Easy. The 2007 Patriots were the best team in their conference. Were they one of the best teams to ever step foot on a football field? No, they were overrated that season.
That makes no sense as long as you win games you are now considered overrated
eyes.gif

I guess the Lions was the most underrated team of all last year.

-- Saints are still the NFC's best football team. People on Sunday talkin about overrated... Ugh.
Yea, they were overrated. They play in the weakest division in the NFC. Don't get me wrong, they are good, they might be the best team in the NFC, but they are in no way a lock for the Super Bowl.

Regular season records are just that, regular season records. There's a reason that in college they use strength of schedule in the calculation of the rankings.

How can you be the best team in a conference and be overrated that is like an oxymoron.

Easy. The 2007 Patriots were the best team in their conference. Were they one of the best teams to ever step foot on a football field? No, they were overrated that season.
eyes.gif

I think you missed my point. No biggie, I'll break it down.

During the 2007 season, many analysts proclaimed the Patriots as one of the best teams in the history of the NFL. They were overrated that year because itturned out that they weren't better than the Giants. While the Patriots were the best team in the AFC that year, they were overrated because many peoplesaid that they were one of the best teams in the history of the NFL.

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

eyes.gif

During the 2007 season, many analysts proclaimed the Patriots as one of the best teams in the history of the NFL. They were overrated that year because it turned out that they weren't better than the Giants. While the Patriots were the best team in the AFC that year, they were overrated because many people said that they were one of the best teams in the history of the NFL.

I think we all know that the Pats were better than the Giants that year... they beat the Giants in week 16 or 17 i believe... then had to face a hungrier teamin the superbowl... and were one miracle catch away from winning that superbowl... Yes the Giants won that game but the Pats were by far a better team thatyear

The Titans lost in the playoffs last year because CJ was inured before halftime.... If Manning, Brees got Rivers get inured at halftime of their playoff games neither of them would be likely to win.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

eyes.gif

During the 2007 season, many analysts proclaimed the Patriots as one of the best teams in the history of the NFL. They were overrated that year because it turned out that they weren't better than the Giants. While the Patriots were the best team in the AFC that year, they were overrated because many people said that they were one of the best teams in the history of the NFL.

I think we all know that the Pats were better than the Giants that year... they beat the Giants in week 16 or 17 i believe... then had to face a hungrier team in the superbowl... and were one miracle catch away from winning that superbowl... Yes the Giants won that game but the Pats were by far a better team that year

I strongly disagree. The result of the Super Bowl in which both teams had adequate time to prepare supports my position.

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

eyes.gif

I think we all know that the Pats were better than the Giants that year... they beat the Giants in week 16 or 17 i believe... then had to face a hungrier team in the superbowl... and were one miracle catch away from winning that superbowl... Yes the Giants won that game but the Pats were by far a better team that year

I strongly disagree. The result of the Super Bowl in which both teams had adequate time to prepare supports my position.
well you're wrong

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

eyes.gif

co-sign. If they played again i'm sure the pats would win 9/10 times

Were the Pats the better team all season long? Yeah they were....but they weren't the same dominant force going down the stretch games became a lot closer.

The Giants played well down the stretch, and week 17 gave em confidence that they could beat em'. The Giants were not the best team that season they werethe under-dogs in every series, but they were the best when it mattered.

9 out of 10 times is reaching, it was a very evenly matched game [Superbowl].

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

The Titans lost in the playoffs last year because CJ was inured before halftime.... If Manning, Brees got Rivers get inured at halftime of their playoff games neither of them would be likely to win.

Not even close to a fair comparison. The Titans were running a two back system then with Lendale White and CJ. That's more like the Saints losing ReggieBush or Dallas losing Marion Barber.

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

yungchris504 wrote:

cguy610 wrote:

eyes.gif

You're talking as if the Giants blew them out in the Super Bowl or somethin'.
laugh.gif

The Giants were the better team that day and deserved to win the game but let's not forget the game was decided onone or two plays towards the end. Does that make the Pats entire year "overrated" because of that? I wouldn't say so...

Remember, the Patriots were crushin' teams for the most part that whole season. Breakin' offensive records and all that @#$%. It's not like theywere just gettin' by and squeaking out games on a good # of their wins like the Colts/Saints are...

The point youre making basically is saying that the Giants are better because they beat them... Eagles lost to the Raiders this year head to head but in no wayare the raiders the better team... everything fell into place for the Giants to win that game... but youre a fool if you think any team was better than that 07Patriots team

The 2007 Patriots were very overrated.

If the Chargers were healthy they wouldn't even have made it to the Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by airbrooklyn

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Is there a Youtube vid of the Skins fake field goal attempt from last night? That will go down as one of the worst plays of all time.
I don't know about Youtube but here's the video from nfl.com
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-...n-t-Miss-Play-Silly-Skins-tricks-are-for-kids

I viewed this video 10 times in a row. Pure entertaimment

jesus christ
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Special Teams this year has been pure comedy.

Back
Top Bottom