NFL Week 16 In Review...

Discussion in 'Sports & Training' started by S4L3, Dec 24, 2012.

1. S4L3

S4L3

Post your observations from Week 16...

-I know I said this before and I might've been just talking just to talk and you dudes didn't believe me, but there's not a damn chance we lose that game Sunday night.

-Whoever gets Houston in the 2nd round has the easiest road ever to the AFC Championship game. The word fraud was invented for them.

-Are the Giants backs to the wall yet? LOL. You clowns told me that mental toughness would kick in from last year and Eli would cut it on like before. Can't spell failure without eli though.

-That 49ers defense is average at best and with that mediocre offense they are one and done in the playoffs.

-Big Ben belongs in that Eli category. Average QB who rode their defense to Super Bowl trophies.

-Tebow is a quitter.

-Dez is a Top 5 WR. Clearly, no debating.

-AP not getting that record.

Quotes Of The Week..
    -We need to show them who runs the NFCW-49ers fan who wasn't so quick to make that gameday thread for next week.
    -Giants should win out imo, much easier opponents-Giants fan who now looks foolish
    -4 roundtrip tickets from SF to Seattle - $487, 4 tickets at the Qwest Field - $850, 49ers clinching NFC West in Seattle & wiping that stupid smile off Pete Carolls face - Priceless-49ers fan who should've used his Discover card...

ssjjfar likes this.
  2. gunna get it

gunna get it

:lol :lol

3. proshares

proshares

Yo :lol

BTW, no one should have anything to say about anything but the Cowboys defense in that game. Atrocious. How much more do they need to spend/draft in the secondary?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  4. TheGift23

TheGift23

Thanks for giving me my QOTW for next week in the 1st line.

Enjoy watching us in the playoffs. Seven in a Row for the College style QB-Offense. :lol

5. dmxfury

dmxfury

I'm amazed how two teams and QBs that have built a reputation on clutch play and big wins have came up so short this year (Steelers and Giants). Disappointing for both. In regards to Pitt, 6 weeks of mistake filled play. Sloppy and unprepared for the most part. Haley hasn't evolved the offense from week 1 and Tomlin's in game decisions continue to baffle. D played well which was nice to see. Bengals d line very solid but I have my doubts on that offense to do enough to get a playoff win. Hopefully Pitt loses to Cleveland to improve draft spot however that hasn't been so great lately either. Dare I say come back Bill?

6. jesusshuttlesworth34

jesusshuttlesworth34

Not a chance? Ha. If only the Cowboys players have as much confidence as you do.

This is football, any given Sunday anything can happen......One week you can beatdown the Patriots in NE and then get molested in Seattle.

When the Cowboys on Sunday, I'll send you a Skins jersey so you can post a picture of yourself proudly wearing it for one of your WIR threads.

7. do work son

do work son

notice the original post mentions absolutely nothing about the cowboys performance on sunday :lol

Texans
    -team relies way too much on the run game to dictate the passing game. not a team built to play from behind.
    -arian foster hasn't looked like himself this year, granted the offensive line is much worse this year.
    -coaching staff is too conservative on offense, and too aggressive on defense. need more balance there.

Rest of the league
    -AFC playoff teams are set, now we wait for seeding
    -green bay and washington are rolling right now, denver too
    -new england trolling against the jags? almost messed around and lost the game
    -didn't see baltimore coming out like that against the giants
    -cowboys gon cowboy :{ why their offense got stagnant, i'll never know. murray fumble really killed em. defense is pie.
    -49ers got smoked :eek shows that every team is beatable.
    -all the top teams have some sort of weakness, just gotta get to the tournament and give yourself a chance.

8. mr marcus

mr marcus

quick to dog another team while slurping your bum *** team

classy

9. S4L3

S4L3

Sensing a lot of negativity in this thread so far.

Cowboys must be doing something right...

va757va and trey ohh five like this.
  10. jordan23dotcom

jordan23dotcom

^^^ they just lost. Ain't nothing right about that.

11. lb510

lb510

We got boat raced so much for that 2nd seed :{

ROY

RG3 or Russell Wilson?

12. blackxme

blackxme

Texans
    - the offense is awful right now
    - defense didn't even play all that bad yesterday
    - This team will probably be one and done, last years team was much better

NFL
    - Any team can be had. There isn't a clear cut favorite to win it all.
    - Cowboys, welp
    - That's the B-More we all know at home
    - Seattle just ******* all over the 49ers
    - 49ers aren't built to come from behind if they have to in the playoffs
    - We could have 3 rookie QB's in the playoffs for the first time, crazy

13. mez 0ne

mez 0ne

It happens in the NFL, but both franchises have foundations/QBs to build on and both should be back and compete for a playoff spot next season. Too many things went wrong for both, its a collective effort.

Giants were just not good enough this year, up 3 in the loss column and assumed they would just make the playoffs. Coughlin said it best, comes a time where you just stop talking about turning it on and actually start doing it....you can't just assume things will happen. If they don't lose to the Eagles by 2 and ******** by 1 (both which they should've clearly won), they would've been resting their starters already.

Seahawks blowout was predictable...anyone who puts Foster over Lynch is a clown....I remember people saying Lynch wasn't even a top 10 RB.

This guy :lol

14. maxelite

maxelite

The nerve of this dude

hugo likes this.
  15. DeadsetAce

DeadsetAce

NE with a loss and ugly win just in time for the playoffs. Belichick with plenty of fuel to light a fire under these guys' *****

16. ssjjfar

ssjjfar

Not too upset about loss, cause either way next week was going to be fore the division.
    Happy Romo and Dez still are playing great.

17. do work son

do work son

yeah, but now if you don't win this week you don't make the playoffs. whereas had you won, you'd at least have a shot at a wildcard if you lose to the skins

18. extraordinary swag

extraordinary swag

Eagles
    - thank god there's only one more left, that loss was gut wrenching
    - Foles has to learn how to get rid of the damn ball, his awareness was awful all game long
    - Marty Mornhinweg is THE WORST offensive coordinator in the NFL, hope he never gets another job
    - RG3 still killed us even with a lack of mobility, we played way too much zone defense yesterday :{
    - Bring on Chip Kelly :D

Everyone Else
    - I'd be TERRIFIED to play a playoff game IN Seattle :x :x :x, that stadium is voodoo for opposing teams. Niners defense been looking VERY suspect at times this year and they got beat at their own game, Seahawks knocked them senseless
    - Packers on an incredible roll right now, Rodgers and Jones are killing
    - It's pretty damn clear now that Eli isn't elite, that D-Line is living off reputation and the secondary is one of the worst in the league. Was Terrell Thomas really THAT good?
    - Ed Reed is gonna get suspended, if I'm him I'd want it done ASAP cuz they can't afford to miss him for a playoff game
    - Falcons sitting pretty atop the NFC, they're favorites by record and record alone though
    - Props to Megatron for the record, I can't imagine how hard it is to be the ONLY guy the QB throws to and not get doubled all game long
    - Romo has played well this December and Dez has wrecked **** BUT the defense is trash. I have more faith in Romo showing up than them next week
    - Good for Tebow finally manning up and refusing to do that Wildcat junk, maybe if he did it earlier he coulda started a game or two :rolleyes
    - Texans offense has been very average this season, not a good look come playoff time
    - Luck with ANOTHER come from behind win :smokin
    - Satan Manning and the Broncos on an even bigger roll than anybody else, once they got over the tough spots on the schedule they just put it in cruise control
    - props to the Bengals going into Pittsburgh and knocking them out, a lot of changes are gonna happen this offseason for the Steelers
    - I agree with Shoes, AP ain't getting that record nor MVP :\

19. S4L3

S4L3

Our wild card chances if we won that game yesterday were slimmer than Kubiak's 3rd down play calling sheet. We would've needed like 4 teams to lose.

It was always division or bust.

ssjjfar likes this.
  20. gunna get it

gunna get it

:lol Cards Double teaming BMarsh like that

sad to say, Troy Polamalu's career is over.