NFL Week 16 In Review...

--The 49ers will be just fine, we had the toughest back to back game set out of anyone these last 2 weeks. 

Post your observations from Week 2...

-I'm not worried about that loss at all. Just one of those fluke wins where just about everything that can go wrong does. Team was not prepared at all.

both came after losses to the seahawks...

:lol: if Eli and Ben are average where is your man Romo cuz he definitely ain't better than them.

- Giants don't deserve to make the playoffs. They had the division right there and blew it.

- Nobody wants to go to Seattle. Russell... last name Wilson got the juice now. I didn't think they would be anywhere near this good.

- Does AP have the MVP yet??

- Greenbay getting hot.....

- I think the Broncos will come out of AFC. I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans did but I just don't believe in Matt Schaub.

- I'm very surprised to see the Steelers fall like this under Mike Tomlin.

Last edited:
if Eli and Ben are average where is your man Romo cuz he definitely ain't better than them.

Only thing they have on him is rings, and that's a team achievement.

Aye Pro...congrats on the FF title, mang! *grits teeth*

:lol: thanks man, **** was too close for comfort. Two big games for both of us.

if Eli and Ben are average where is your man Romo cuz he definitely ain't better than them.

He may not be better IYO but credit and criticism should be given where it's due. He's carried Dallas for the last 6 weeks whereas Eli and Ben have buried their teams. If everyone is going to be so quick to laugh Romo out of top QB discussion, they should have the sack to give him his praise when he's on a run like this when he usually struggles in December.

Last edited:
Our wild card chances if we won that game yesterday were slimmer than Kubiak's 3rd down play calling sheet.

Texans -

For the last few weeks the team has been inconsistent and so up and down :smh:

Kubes play calling has been :smh:

Well win next week, lock up the seed , win our first game but it wouldn't surprise me if we were bounced.

Last years team had a fire, this one not so much. Welp.

Seattle :pimp:

Scariest team right and getting hot at the right time.

That hit on VD was clean and :wow:

Like I've said, there are no elite teams, just some very good ones, everyone has holes.

Playoffs are going to be real interesting.

There's a new CJ2K in town :pimp:

Why was this a penalty?

NFL needs to go back to the drawing board this offseason. Dudes getting PFs for CLEAN hits. Can PFs be reviewed? I would like to see that happen because a lot of times dudes have picture perfect form on hits/tackles and get unwarranted calls against them.

Giants-looked like **** the last few weeks. Last week and the Falcons game is a joke. I know our secondary is beat up but where the **** is our offense. We made Flacco look like Aaron Rodgers yesterday.

What happened with Tebow, I didn't see it?
Cowboys luck finally ran out, their last few wins were all luck. You can be biased an argue but facts are facts.
******** are hot but not a threat in the NFC
Luck is the ROY, not even close.
Seattle is the real deal. Expected SF to lose but a close game.
Disappointed that AP only had 86 yards. I want him to get that record.
GB hot at the right time. They'll go into Atlanta or Washington and smash them.

He bumped an official, which he shouldn't have done...but he was frustrated with some of the extra-curricular stuff the Raiders were doing to him. Tommy Kelly (after the game) admitted that they were trying to knock him out because the panthers KO'd carson palmer earlier.
Thanks for the update.
both came after losses to the seahawks...
"Road" losses, you forgot to put the word "road" in that equation.  Like I said, after next week that will pretty much be the last home game for Seattle.  We'll see how THEY perform on the road as opposed to playing at home.
Why was this a penalty?
Ed Reed's hit was clean and so was Kam's.  Unfortunately both players will be fined for those hits, it's the way of the new NFL.

Not true. Because chicago won this week we can only tie them and they own the h2h. They would've got in.

This. The Cowboys/Saints game means absoloutely nothing because of who won and who lost in week 16. Had the Bears lost, then us winning would have had an impact on our wildcard chances. So really, the game meant absoloutely nothing for the Cowboys. Of course, at 1pm we didnt know that and assumed we had to win two to get in.

- - Looks like the Rooney's checks are finally starting to bounce. Rapist 2.0 displaying his 4th quarter clutchness in dramatic fashion.

- - Pete Carroll looks like he'd be super fun to play for. Guy is really a kid out there.

- - Seattle is such a different team at home. They've been putting up a ton of points recently but I still wouldn't mind facing them on the road.

- - Green Bay is quietly becoming the best team in the NFC.

- - Atlanta is getting NO respect.

- - Dallas defense is now missing 8 out of 11 starters, 4 at the ILB position. Injuries aren't an excuse but its an odd season when you have 3 injuries to the center position, 4 to the ILB position, and 3 to the Safety position.

- - Glad Dez Bryant is making a lot of clowns on here look like just that...clowns. 88 catches, 1311 yards, 12 TD's some of which coming from a broken finger to his dominant hand.

- - FED EX is going to be super loud.

Quick question: I'm going to be in Brazil and I absoloutely cannot miss this game. I've alredy found a bar that televises Amerian Football but I've read reviews the owner can sometimes be a *ahem*. For those with directv as a last resort, can I watch NBC on my laptop? I have the Sunday Ticket to go but that doesnt apply to local games. I heard of something called a slingbox but I dont wanna pay 300 bucks for it.

The League has started to penalize the affects and aftermath of the big hits, and not the hits themselves. :smh:

I'm all about player safety, but what James Harrison said was right. What do you want, concussions (Vernon Davis) or knee injuries from going low (Manningham)?

The amount of bias and skewed responses in here from folks is hilarious. Less than 10% of NT can give sports talk without letting their emotions and personal feelings dictate what they write. :lol: The fact that some dudes actually believe what they write as factual information is comical.

Folks sound like Michael Irvin giving "analysis" and making predictions on a Skins game. That dude used to say the most outlandish things for years.

I'm a Skins fan from the D.C. Metro area and I don't let my bias make me sound stupid and uneducated about the game. The Cowboys have been playing well as of late. Dez is a monster WR and I would welcome a wideout with his attributes and skills (minus the attitude/divaness) onto the Skins in a heartbeat. Tony Romo has taken a lot of criticism in Dallas over the years for playing like Brett Favre whereas Favre was always the beloved gun-slinger.

Do I want the Skins to win next week? Yes. Do I think they will win next week? Yes. Would I be stunned if the Cowboys won next week? No. They are not some crappy team and even if they were, a game like this is going to be so intense.......a single big play or call could decide the outcome.

The Atlanta Falcons
-We are playing well at the right time
-Matt Ryan still "matty check down" huh ?
-Surprised the lions didnt score more..our defense was conservative as hell
-We continue to play this way nobody is beating us

The rest of the league
-Why are cowboy fans acting like they just won and got a spot in the playoffs
-Niners are frauds :smile:
-Don't know what the texans are doing on offense
-Good thing Seattle won't be playing at home during the playoffs
-Damn the giants..2 weeks in a row man
-Titans some cut...should've stayed at home
-Rogers was on fire...then again it was the titans
-congrats to Calvin Johnson

Also, not sold on the Texans. Early in the year they were scary and they have mad talent but after seeing the Jets play them well and then going into OT with Jacksonville. Don't think they're going far at all. Never liked Schaub.

The League has started to penalize the affects and aftermath of the big hits, and not the hits themselves. :smh:

I'm all about player safety, but what James Harrison said was right. What do you want, concussions (Vernon Davis) or knee injuries from going low (Manningham)?

The amount of bias and skewed responses in here from folks is hilarious. Less than 10% of NT can give sports talk without letting their emotions and personal feelings dictate what they write. :lol: The fact that some dudes actually believe what they write as factual information is comical.

Folks sound like Michael Irvin giving "analysis" and making predictions on a Skins game. That dude used to say the most outlandish things for years.

I'm a Skins fan from the D.C. Metro area and I don't let my bias make me sound stupid and uneducated about the game. The Cowboys have been playing well as of late. Dez is a monster WR and I would welcome a wideout with his attributes and skills (minus the attitude/divaness) onto the Skins in a heartbeat. Tony Romo has taken a lot of criticism in Dallas over the years for playing like Brett Favre whereas Favre was always the beloved gun-slinger.

Do I want the Skins to win next week? Yes. Do I think they will win next week? Yes. Would I be stunned if the Cowboys won next week? No. They are not some crappy team and even if they were, a game like this is going to be so intense.......a single big play or call could decide the outcome.

Here you go with your old man on the stoop trying to kick knowledge B.S. again...

What's interesting is that the two teams The Mara clan try to screw over in the offseason are the two teams that are meeting to win the division. Karma is a motha ain't it...:smokin

been saying it for the last 2 years...i don't care for the team, don't even like them at ALL.

COWBOYS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL.

MARK IT DOWN.

IF U BET, PUT DOWN A FUTURE BET ON IT.

YES, I SAID THAT.

Aye Pro...congrats on the FF title, mang! *grits teeth*

:lol: thanks man, **** was too close for comfort. Two big games for both of us.

He may not be better IYO but credit and criticism should be given where it's due. He's carried Dallas for the last 6 weeks whereas Eli and Ben have buried their teams. If everyone is going to be so quick to laugh Romo out of top QB discussion, they should have the sack to give him his praise when he's on a run like this when he usually struggles in December.

This isn't nothing new we are seeing in Romo. We've seen the Cowboys win a bunch of regular season games. We've seen Romo look great in the regular season. But until he shows up in the playoffs he's not in the same group as those dudes.

Last edited:
What's interesting is that the two teams The Mara clan try to screw over in the offseason are the two teams that are meeting to win the division. Karma is a motha ain't it...:smokin

:rofl:

Never even thought of that.

*Also, according to schefter...skins/cowboys MIGHT get some cap relief this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom