NFL Week 16 In Review...

Link.

laugh.gif
@ all of this.

Harbaugh and Pete are just two grown *** kids.
laugh.gif
Both coaches seem like they're a hell of a lot of fun to play for though.
pimp.gif
Their players love them.

I wanna see Seattle and SF meet up one mo' time.
I'm liking this seattle SF rivalry and how the grudge goes back to when they were college coaches. 

Sherman and Carroll are funny guys
laugh.gif

I'm liking this seattle SF rivalry and how the grudge goes back to when they were college coaches. 

Sherman and Carroll are funny guys:lol:

Their exchanges go back all the way into the 90s when Harbaugh was a QB and Carroll was Defensive Cordinator/Secondary Coach. These guys have competed against each other on multiple levels and in different capacities. It's great.

Post your observations from Week 16...
-I know I said this before and I might've been just talking just to talk and you dudes didn't believe me, but there's not a damn chance we lose that game Sunday night.
-Whoever gets Houston in the 2nd round has the easiest road ever to the AFC Championship game. The word fraud was invented for them.
-Are the Giants backs to the wall yet? LOL. You clowns told me that mental toughness would kick in from last year and Eli would cut it on like before. Can't spell failure without eli though.
-That 49ers defense is average at best and with that mediocre offense they are one and done in the playoffs.
-Big Ben belongs in that Eli category. Average QB who rode their defense to Super Bowl trophies.
-Tebow is a quitter.
-Dez is a Top 5 WR. Clearly, no debating.
-AP not getting that record.
Quotes Of The Week..
-We need to show them who runs the NFCW-49ers fan who wasn't so quick to make that gameday thread for next week.
-Giants should win out imo, much easier opponents-Giants fan who now looks foolish
-4 roundtrip tickets from SF to Seattle - $487, 4 tickets at the Qwest Field - $850, 49ers clinching NFC West in Seattle & wiping that stupid smile off Pete Carolls face - Priceless-49ers fan who should've used his Discover card...

6jks3r.png

hakuna matata, [Jesse Pinkman] ***** [/Jesse Pinkman].

-I know I said this before and I might've been just talking just to talk and you dudes didn't believe me, but there's not a damn chance we lose that game Sunday night.
Just like you Tony Romo is a failure.

Man it's going to be brutal around here for the next couple of days.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom