NFL Week 17 In Review...

Quote of the Year?

• -Eff top 10, when Jennings is healthy, he's top 3 period & end of story.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

S4L

First off I want to say thank you all for making the Week In Review thread one of the biggest threads on NT with over 73k views. Couldn't be done without the clownish statements provided by you all...

-(tony soprano)what are you going to do?(tony soprano) Can easily play the excuses card with the injuries like other clowns but we're not. All falls on #9 with that last pick. Did the same thing in the Giants game at home. Just get healthy.

-Props to RG3 for not doing a damn thing in the air to win that game yesterday. That running game is the truth.

-Texans=one & done.

-AP 9 yards shy but still a hell of a season.

-No way they win in Lambeau though.

-Colts might pull an upset next week.

-Denver VS. doesn't matter in the Super Bowl.

S4L's playoff rankings
1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Falcons
4. Green Bay
5. Seattle
6. 49ers
7. Colts
8. Baltimore
9. Cincy
10.Vikings
11.Texans
12.********

College style offense....yikes.

Two straight seasons losing in week 17. :lol:

Starting off the season with 9 TDs and and 13 INT's only to have a stretch of 10 TDs and 1 int and have clowns saying he is top 5, and losing an important game yet again......priceless.

November stats >

Last edited:
There can only be one champion. Doesn't matter if you lose now, or lose in the Super Bowl.

:rofl: at the subtle excuse.

I know it kills you more to see the ******** do this more than when Philly or NY did. :pimp:

-
Props to RG3 for not doing a damn thing in the air to win that game yesterday. That running game is the truth

He lets you choose how you wanna lose.

1st game yall choose pass he put 4 tds on you bums.

This week Y'all choose run and you got 276 put on your bum ***.

It's a pick your poison offense. With no right answer :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Hail!

Last edited:
There can only be one champion. Doesn't matter if you lose now, or lose in the Super Bowl.

Your a joke, just like your franchise :lol:

You owner playing GM mode like he's in madden and turnover tony :lol:

A4KynTfCYAEjz2a.jpg

*waits for excuses on how it was all the injuries on defense*

I was pretty disappointed that megatron and AD got their first milestones, but fell short of their higher ones. Really wanted megatron to be the new CJ2K and AD to break dickerson's all time record. Sucks they both fell just short of those goals, but still two amazing seasons for those individuals. I think that MVP either goes to AD or Peyton.

Really wanted to ******** to lose last night, but it'll probably just happen next weekend. I don't see rg3 excelling against that Seahawks D.

Probably rooting for the packers or Seahawks the rest of the way. Hope to see manning vs luck in the playoffs too which I think is the matchup if the colts beat the ravens.

--49ers with the NFC West title and a first round bye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--It's no coincidence that the so called two best teams record wise in each conference heading into yesterday lost.  Both teams are a direct reflection of themselves and should not be taken seriously under any circumstances.  Just another one and done banner to hang in the rafters for each.  

--Peterson for MVP

--Congrats to the Skins

--Too little too late for the New York Giants

Repped for showing up after your boy did it to you again. 

MVP conversation should involve AP and Rodgers.

We lost and still eliminated the Bears.
pimp.gif

Business will be taken care of at Lambeau next week.

Woulda been nice to have the #2 seed... 11-5*

0% chance of facing the Giants in the playoffs.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol:

Romo sucks. Dude is terrible.

Colts- :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Washington- :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Rex back in NY next year?- LOL LOL

Houston is trash :lol: T'was all a mirage, folks. Schaub = Fraud

All Day. I salute you :smokin :pimp:

Miami Dolphins are lightwork :pimp: Dat 1st round bye. Gronk and Ninkovich can rest up, come back full strength for the playoffs, and it should be a wrap for the AFC.

Gronk with 11 TDs in 11 games. Best TE in the game and its not close.

Really entertaining regular season. I hope the excitement continues into the playoffs; which im sure it will.

WIR > _____________

I can't even defend Romo anymore, that was rough to watch with that last INT. They were running it right through them on the left side the entire game. Props to the ********, they wanted it a lot more and earned it. I hope RG3 goes deep into the playoffs.

INCREDIBLE seasons by Calvin and AP, but I was sad to see them fall just short of the marks they were tryna hit. :frown: :pimp:

Love those one handed TD's Peyton throws.

Giants are the most odd team I have ever seen. Think they're down, can't beat them. Think they're great, they let themselves go. I don' get it.

Eagles in a complete rebuild? Wow at how that all transpired. :smh:

9ers still have the most ways of beating teams imo, but I didn't expect Kap to be the one leading them this year.

Houston don't care, at least this year they have Schaub, Andre, and Foster all playin, homefield or not. They'll beat Cincy, then take their chances against Tom or Peyton. Not a great plan, but better than last year.

Colts horseshoe on the side of their helmets is unfair. Peyton to Luck. **** :smh:

Alfred Morris. :wow:

Lions with a top 5 pick, and ironically, they could use a WR. :rofl: No, I don't think they'll take one, but it's funny to me. Stafford needs to stay in the film room and watch how many ****** up throws he makes fallin back, feet movin, sidearmed..... :stoneface: Fix that **** dude.

Vilma, Graham, and Gore all scratch for the U.

--49ers with the NFC West title and a first round bye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--It's no coincidence that the so called two best teams record wise in each conference heading into yesterday lost.  Both teams are a direct reflection of themselves and should not be taken seriously under any circumstances.  Just another one and done banner to hang in the rafters for each.  

--Peterson for MVP

--Congrats to the Skins

--Too little too late for the New York Giants
-9ers are one and done this year.  

-AP for MVP. 

-Congrats to Skins.

-Wanted to play the Cowboys based on them being bad, but Hawks vs. Skins will be a good game.  Both QBs seem to never turn the ball over.

-Sad to see Houston falling apart.  Can the Bengals make a run?

My dude Peyton won't win the MVP (which will go to AD - much deserved) but man...

Coming off four neck surgeries in two years. First practice with the Broncos was five months ago. New offense, new playbook, new team... and at 36, has his second best season (statically) ever.

Props on a great season, Mr. Manning. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom