NFL Week 17 In Review...

Quote of the Year?

• -Eff top 10, when Jennings is healthy, he's top 3 period & end of story.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
bank on it. there's no way the vikings pull one out in lambeau....
i got the pack coming out the nfc but idk...

minny just beat them this week....i dont see why they cant again...
No more AP record chasing.

@ Lambeau.

Not saying its impossible cause its not but AP was on that mission last week... The whole team was plus Ponder played pretty well even though he got away with that tip pass that should have been picked but turned into a 15 yd gain on 3rd and long.

I liked what I saw from Pack players though on offense... They definitely got the intensity going right now.  Jordy and Rodgers were motivated and there's no way they wont be any less motivated this week. 

Now if Tramon Williams just stops making Business Decisions[emoji]8482[/emoji] we might be able to stop AP from running for 200 against us...

Going to Appleton, WI on Friday... staying the night, tailgating all Saturday, staying the night. Going to be a hell of a weekend :smokin

There's gonna be a 6-day span from the time we beat you in WK17 to the time the Wild Card game kicks off... and how completely different can a team's gameplan be in a span of 6 days? And don't try telling me the Packers didn't "unleash" the entirety of the playbook two days ago because it wasn't that "urgent of a game for you". A home game in the divisional round was on the line, and now instead y'all are hosting a Wild Card Round game which sets the table for road games the rest of the way if you even get out of Saturday unscathed.

It'll be a lot closer than you think.

Cobb should also help, should he not?

How bout Woodson, is he gonna be back for the playoffs or is he done this year?

You making stuff up now JP.
laugh.gif

No one said anything about limited playbooks or non-important games... I'll be the first to say I saw us beating yall last week because HFA was on the line...

Also expected Capers to have something to keep AP limited. Didn't happen.

There's a reason the Pack were -3 last week and are now -7.5 though... Rodgers numbers in the cold are probably a lot better than you'd think too.

Last weeks game was great, this one may be too... But the Pack are getting that W.

EDIT for CP - Woodson is scheduled to return soon but they're waiting on latest evaluation.

And I can't imagine Cobb being on the field could hurt in any way.  I'm sure Ross will keep KR/PR duties too to keep Cobb out of harms way.

Last edited:
"Rodgers numbers in the cold".... All I heard last week was about Rodgers numbers in Domes! :lol:

I never said anybody on here said that, I said "don't try telling me that". Prompted by Packers fans in general on the radio saying that.

He still put up numbers in the dome though. I'd say 70% 4 TD 0 INT and 365 yds are good numbers...  The Vikes were able to overcome and didn't give AR a chance to take the lead... He tied it up 2-3 times.

Fans on radio
mean.gif

Not counting Minnesota out this weekend. Rodgers has played one home playoff game in his career and he didn't have a memorable performance.

My point is if we play as well as we did two days ago... Rodgers numbers in the cold, Rodgers numbers in a dome, in a retractable roof stadium, :lol: Whatever don't matter. You guys won when he played sub-par ish, and lost when he put up a great performance. The match-up between these two teams goes way deeper than the QB from Cal.

Last edited:
tumblr_lsyz8aY1QW1qdyvixo1_500.jpg

Vs. Playoff teams:

Rodgers: 6 games, 166/236 (70% completions), 1,834 yards, 7.77 YPA, 17 TDs, 3 INTs, 111.7 QB rating

Brady: 6 games, 168/265 (63% completions), 2,014 yards, 7.61 YPA, 12 TDs, 4 INTs, 95.4 QB rating

Manning: 5 games, 125/197 (63% completions), 1,404 yards, 7.2 YPA, 10 TDs, 5 INTs, 90.9 QB rating

:x

:pimp:

Rodgers won't win MVP again because for all the reasons fraij stated, but to not include him in the discussion is ludicrous. People just want to compare him to the season FOR THE AGES he had last year. (Tired of the media/some of you treating his year this year like some type of 'off year'. :lol: )

Hate the Vikes, but I think AD deserves the nod. Then Rodgers right behind him.

Is it worse than RFK? When there a few years ago for a nats game :smh: what a dump
It's a pain in the *** to get to, parking sucks, ticket prices are generally ridiculous, there are too many obstructed view seats, food is terrible, and until this year the atmosphere at the stadium has been god awful. FedEx has never really supplied a home field advantage until the MNF Giants game in December.

tumblr_lsyz8aY1QW1qdyvixo1_500.jpg

Vs. Playoff teams:

Rodgers: 6 games, 166/236 (70% completions), 1,834 yards, 7.77 YPA, 17 TDs, 3 INTs, 111.7 QB rating

Brady: 6 games, 168/265 (63% completions), 2,014 yards, 7.61 YPA, 12 TDs, 4 INTs, 95.4 QB rating

Manning: 5 games, 125/197 (63% completions), 1,404 yards, 7.2 YPA, 10 TDs, 5 INTs, 90.9 QB rating

:x

:pimp:

I don't see the fumbles and sacks taken up there tho.

So my the fact Rodgers was under pressure in all those games, wouldn't that make his case better?
But 2011 Rodgers is keeping 2012 Rodgers from winning, cause Rodgers had just as good if not better season than Brady and Manning.

So my the fact Rodgers was under pressure in all those games, wouldn't that make his case better?
But 2011 Rodgers is keeping 2012 Rodgers from winning, cause Rodgers had just as good if not better season than Brady and Manning.

There is a difference between holding the ball too long and being under pressure.

Is it worse than RFK? When there a few years ago for a nats game :smh: what a dump

I can't vouch for RFK. I went to falcons vs eagles earlier that day and Philly has a nice, clean stadium. Went to colts vs ******** that night and it was a dump. Trash dumped everywhere at the entrances, bathrooms were disgusting, and the stadium inside looked old and outdated.

There is a difference between holding the ball too long and being under pressure.

Maybe he has to hold the ball because nothing was open. So because he takes a sack and doesn't squeeze a throw into double coverage, it's a negative. With that line his time in the pocket nothing what it should be, so it looks like he's holding the ball longer. Does he hold it sometimes? Yes; but that's because he would rather lose 5 yards trying to extend the play than give the ball away. But hey this is NT so people have to make a case for everything :lol: people sounding like Greg Jennings sister on here.

Last edited:
It's a pain in the *** to get to, parking sucks, ticket prices are generally ridiculous, there are too many obstructed view seats, food is terrible, and until this year the atmosphere at the stadium has been god awful. FedEx has never really supplied a home field advantage until the MNF Giants game in December.

Haha.....mos def. FedEx will sell you a $100 ticket and put you right behind a huge concrete pillar. No shame.

The fact that the stadium is so out of the way and has no metro stop/practical public transportation is super weak. Anytime you go to a game up there, a day off from work the next day is needed.

Someone stuff a stick of Old Spice deodorant in Greg Jennings' sister's mouth. Some folks shouldn't have access to social media.

Maybe he has to hold the ball because nothing was open. So because he takes a sack and doesn't squeeze a throw into double coverage, it's a negative. With that line his time in the pocket nothing what it should be, so it looks like he's holding the ball longer. Does he hold it sometimes? Yes; but that's because he would rather lose 5 yards trying to extend the play than give the ball away. But hey this is NT so people have to make a case for everything :lol: people sounding like Greg Jennings sister on here.

Its illegal to throw the ball away now?

Back
Top Bottom