NFL WEEK 17 IN REVIEW...

This one will sting for a while just because Orton actually had em in the game and the defense actually made some big plays to keep them in the game. It wasn't expected at all from me. But then again, I chose the Cowboys in the early 90's so that = not being a true fan. Go figure.

Congrats to the Eagles and their fans. Earned the division spot and did well with a first year coach + an injured starting QB.

Chip won in his first year on an NFL coaching staff in one of the worst and most dysfunctional divisions in recent memory

Bill Belichick gets the luxury of playing in one of the worst and most dysfunctional divisions every year -- what's your point?

Antonio Smith is likely gone

same for D. manning

Maybe Owen Daniels |I

While Joseph has lost a step he and Reem are a good duo, our nickel CB situation though :x

Right side of the Line needs help.

Watt needs a huge DT to help free him up some and help out Mercy / Reed.

Another ILB cause once Cush goes down the LBs are exposed something terrible, not to mention he's the best coverage LB.

Honestly like I said,

1st - Teddy
2nd - OL / DT
3rd - OL/ DT
4th - DB / ILB
5th - TE
Etc....

I'd like to see Smith back cause he was one of a few guys on the team who I felt like never once quit during the season, could be re-signed for cheap, and though people may not believe it, he's good for the locker room. But, he also is 33 and deserve to get a last reasonable payday from another team. Will miss Tate, Daniels and Manning too. McCain's money should've been used to try to keep Barwin. That guy stinks and has been nothing like he was in 2011.

I hope the Jets are dumb enough to fire Rex Ryan.....so we can hire him as our defensive coordinator.

Last edited:
This one will sting for a while just because Orton actually had em in the game and the defense actually made some big plays to keep them in the game. It wasn't expected at all from me. But then again, I chose the Cowboys in the early 90's so that = not being a true fan. Go figure.

Congrats to the Eagles and their fans. Earned the division spot and did well with a first year coach + an injured starting QB.

I gotta give it to the Cowboys; they did come to play and I was seriously thinking we were going to lose in the 3rd quarter

I feel for you Pro... I really do.

I appreciate that. It was just excruciating last night. I know it's fun for everyone to hate the Cowboys and their fans and you know me, I've never had an issue with that because most deserve it but the decent ones deserve some sympathy :lol:

I was up until like 3am thinking about it TBH and I'm never that bothered by losses :lol:

I gotta give it to the Cowboys; they did come to play and I was seriously thinking we were going to lose in the 3rd quarter

That's what kicked my *** the most, they actually showed a lot of heart and guts after the first few possessions. Especially on the 4th and goal stand.

I honestly thought Orton would get it done just for fate to take a swipe at Romo. Instead the ONE other outcome occurred which provided the jokes. If they go four and out, relatively no hoopla. I hate when losses eat at you, rare but I know the feeling

cowboys -

-another heartbreaking way to end the season :frown:
-orton did well for the majority of the game... that last INT was obviously a killer though
-our defense showed up & made some big plays & some big stops... caught me off guard :lol:

everyone else -

-rodgers to cobb :wow:
-great way to end the regular season for peyton breaking the passing record
-chiefs blowing the game on that missed FG :lol:
-chargers sneaking into the playoffs
-big win by carolina to get a bye next week
-tony gonzalez's last game... amazing career
-props to mccoy on the rushing title... he had a great season
-i don't think chudzinski should have been fired... all those injuries at QB & them trading away their best offensive player, i think he deserved more time

- Eli was garbage this year, whole team was garbage other than Tuck and Cruz. Coughlin should stay but I can tell this team really stressed him out this year.

- They messed up letting Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs

- Cowboys actually showed some fight but once again just when you think they have a chance they screw it up. Didn't even need Romo to break yall heart this time, Orton filled in that role.

- I think the Texans should jump on Clowney.

- Slim Rex gets another year :pimp:

Chip won in his first year on an NFL coaching staff in one of the worst and most dysfunctional divisions in recent memory
Bill Belichick gets the luxury of playing in one of the worst and most dysfunctional divisions every year -- what's your point?
137334525789.gif

Back
Top Bottom