NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by dreClark

- If you are willing to force the ball in to Anthony Fasano in triple coverage, you HAVE to be willing to give B-Marsh a shot in double coverage
- Leon Hall played lights out yesterday
- Smitty needs out of Carolina like yesterday
- Why the Panthers continue to play Goodson over J-Stew is mind bottling
- Ray Malalalalalalalalaluga
pimp.gif

- Tonio Gates, what more is there to say
- Chargers D = Swiss Cheese
- Jets are really smart for letting go of Leon and replacing him w/ Joe McKnight and Co.
- LT looks faster then I have seen him at any point over his last 2 years in SD
- Dez Bryant
pimp.gif

- Brandon Flowers is a top 5 CB
- 49ers LOL
- Chargers really, really, really miss McNeil and Jackson.
- Mike Wallace
pimp.gif

- On the low, Lawrence Timmons is having his best year yet. Maybe everything has finally clicked?
- Yes it was the Jags and the Lions, but MV7
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Maclin, McCoy and Jackson
pimp.gif

- LOL @ Eli Manning trying to throw an alley-oop for a TD
- Pats should be ashamed for allowing the Bills to score 30 points
- CJ Spiller, though
pimp.gif

- Quan
pimp.gif
(RIP to anyone who had him on the bench this week)
- Chris Johnson
pimp.gif

- Kyle Wilson is missing Revis Island more than any Jets fan is.
- Bassy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- Darren McFadden shedding that bust label
pimp.gif

- Props to the Cowboys. RIP to those two DB's that Miles Austin (a.k.a Top 5) beasted
sick.gif

- Matt Sanchez and Dustin Keller could be a problem.
- Braylon needs to work on his dougie. It's terrible. (-_-) @ him for leaving the #BeardGang
- R.I.P Kenny McKinley

Top 5 and I stand by it....and you saw how he dragged them dudes about 7 yards to the 1, right? 

-oh yeah...Eli is the best lefty QB in the league....hasn't he done that %#+! before?  I feel like I've seen him pull that in the past...or was it another QB?

Originally Posted by DLo13

-Carson Palmer is cot damn trash.
Understatement of the century. Palmer is done. His big arm is gone. Idk what happened to it, but that ##%+ vanished. He out there w/ the Chad Pennington water pistol now.

Originally Posted by DLo13

-Carson Palmer is cot damn trash.
Understatement of the century. Palmer is done. His big arm is gone. Idk what happened to it, but that ##%+ vanished. He out there w/ the Chad Pennington water pistol now.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Post your observations from Week 3...

-No way I thought the Jets would be #1 in their division this week after Week 1.

-Who the hell needs Big Ben?

1) That offense has stepped up tremendously, the Sanchise
smokin.gif
, he has been minimizing his mistakes and has looked like he found some confidence in that arm of his.  The D is going to be there, and it's going to get better once Revis is 100%.  The offense was always the question mark, but they have played excellent ball the past two games.

2) Let's not get carried away with Charlie Batch...that Steeler D is something serious.

3) Niners
30t6p3b.gif
.  Either trade for a QB or just tank and draft another one.  Time to let Alex Smith spread his wings and find a job elsewhere.  The leash has been too long for this kid...6 years.  QB's are lucky to get 2-3 years and this fool has more than half a decade trying to make it happen in the league.  The play calling has been horrid as well, don't know if that could be linked to the coddling of Alex Smith.

4) The Dolphins have been impressive, they should have at least tied that game last night.  The play calling on that last drive was questionable

Originally Posted by S4L3

Post your observations from Week 3...

-No way I thought the Jets would be #1 in their division this week after Week 1.

-Who the hell needs Big Ben?

1) That offense has stepped up tremendously, the Sanchise
smokin.gif
, he has been minimizing his mistakes and has looked like he found some confidence in that arm of his.  The D is going to be there, and it's going to get better once Revis is 100%.  The offense was always the question mark, but they have played excellent ball the past two games.

2) Let's not get carried away with Charlie Batch...that Steeler D is something serious.

3) Niners
30t6p3b.gif
.  Either trade for a QB or just tank and draft another one.  Time to let Alex Smith spread his wings and find a job elsewhere.  The leash has been too long for this kid...6 years.  QB's are lucky to get 2-3 years and this fool has more than half a decade trying to make it happen in the league.  The play calling has been horrid as well, don't know if that could be linked to the coddling of Alex Smith.

4) The Dolphins have been impressive, they should have at least tied that game last night.  The play calling on that last drive was questionable

Top of the NFC east for now
pimp.gif

-Mike Vick!!!!
pimp.gif

Why doesn't Desean get any love on here when talking about top receivers??
-Told dudes Giants would finish last in the division
-Skins are still the same ol team from last year with a few roster changes
-Dallas played well under pressure..... still gotta see more
- That catch by dude on the Chiefs
30t6p3b.gif

-Chiefs wont make the playoffs.. well actually that division is horrible.. but if the Chargers get it together Chiefs are gonna crumble
-Jets finally looking like that team they were supposed to be

pimp.gif

-Mike Vick!!!!
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

-Chiefs wont make the playoffs.. well actually that division is horrible.. but if the Chargers get it together Chiefs are gonna crumble

pimp.gif

-Mike Vick!!!!
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

-Mike Vick!!!!
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Eagles: 
- Vick is playing like an MVP candidate
laugh.gif
, great game in all phases against the Jags. I don't care who it is we played we scored 28 on em, allowed only 3, had 6 sacks and allowed a net 54 PASSING YARDS
roll.gif
. Discredit the win if you want but we took care of business against an inferior team unlike our division rivals do
eyes.gif

- DJax still doing nothing but scoring long TD's
pimp.gif
, Maclin finding the endzone again, Celek eating hits like a G, Vick throwing off his back foot with ease, Kolb with the fist pump
pimp.gif

- Can't wait til next week, the Philly fans better show some respect and cheer Donovan (prolly won't happen tho
30t6p3b.gif
)

Everyone else:
- Cowboys took care of business with their backs against the wall. Houston idk if they are ready for the spotlight with that horrible secondary. They really need Cush back. Roy Williams sticking to you Cowboys fans once again
laugh.gif
, yall just can't get rid of him and he knows it
- Carson Palmer is the most overrated QB in the league, sad he'll never return to that 2005 (?) form. Jimmy Clausen looking like a deer in the headlights out there, Steve Smith gotta feel like leaving Carolina sooner or later right
eyes.gif

- ******** I was impressed yall came back from 14 down but that talkative defense didn't show up when it mattered. Deangelo Hall needs to kill himself before he opens his mouth again about covering a number 1 WR, Mark Clayton ate his $#% up. Quittin' Portis needs to retire he has NO moves, Torain runs with the stiffest back ever and he showed more on that one long run than Poortis has shown in 3 years. Great throw by Donovan on that one TD to Moss too
pimp.gif

- Great game between the Phins and Jets. The wildcat seems like it is wearing off though. Brandon Marshall is a MAN, why wouldn't he be the target for that last play is beyond my understanding. You throw it to Fasano in double coverage Henne
indifferent.gif
Sanchez with two straight good games, Braylon too
laugh.gif

- Falcons with a big win, that division is gonna come down to the end as long as ATL doesn't slip up against bad teams. I hope someone GIF'd the Saints coach with the premature fist pump
laugh.gif

- Peyton Manning is still the damn devil
devil.gif

- Eli Manning who the hell do you think you are, Brett Favre? Why does it seem like every season the Giants are the most undisciplined team in the league?
- AD beasting against the Lions. Favre still playing like %+@$ though
- who in their right mind had the Chiefs playing this well? They have always had some effective trick plays, I'll give them that. Charles needs more touches though
30t6p3b.gif
. San Fran better just start lookling towards the draft for a QB and look for a new OC
- Charlie Batch playing like a machine yesterday, slinging it like he was 25 years old
laugh.gif

- Sea Bass
laugh.gif
3 times dude, 3 times!!! Kill yourself, Gradkowski played well though

Eagles: 
- Vick is playing like an MVP candidate
laugh.gif
, great game in all phases against the Jags. I don't care who it is we played we scored 28 on em, allowed only 3, had 6 sacks and allowed a net 54 PASSING YARDS
roll.gif
. Discredit the win if you want but we took care of business against an inferior team unlike our division rivals do
eyes.gif

- DJax still doing nothing but scoring long TD's
pimp.gif
, Maclin finding the endzone again, Celek eating hits like a G, Vick throwing off his back foot with ease, Kolb with the fist pump
pimp.gif

- Can't wait til next week, the Philly fans better show some respect and cheer Donovan (prolly won't happen tho
30t6p3b.gif
)

Everyone else:
- Cowboys took care of business with their backs against the wall. Houston idk if they are ready for the spotlight with that horrible secondary. They really need Cush back. Roy Williams sticking to you Cowboys fans once again
laugh.gif
, yall just can't get rid of him and he knows it
- Carson Palmer is the most overrated QB in the league, sad he'll never return to that 2005 (?) form. Jimmy Clausen looking like a deer in the headlights out there, Steve Smith gotta feel like leaving Carolina sooner or later right
eyes.gif

- ******** I was impressed yall came back from 14 down but that talkative defense didn't show up when it mattered. Deangelo Hall needs to kill himself before he opens his mouth again about covering a number 1 WR, Mark Clayton ate his $#% up. Quittin' Portis needs to retire he has NO moves, Torain runs with the stiffest back ever and he showed more on that one long run than Poortis has shown in 3 years. Great throw by Donovan on that one TD to Moss too
pimp.gif

- Great game between the Phins and Jets. The wildcat seems like it is wearing off though. Brandon Marshall is a MAN, why wouldn't he be the target for that last play is beyond my understanding. You throw it to Fasano in double coverage Henne
indifferent.gif
Sanchez with two straight good games, Braylon too
laugh.gif

- Falcons with a big win, that division is gonna come down to the end as long as ATL doesn't slip up against bad teams. I hope someone GIF'd the Saints coach with the premature fist pump
laugh.gif

- Peyton Manning is still the damn devil
devil.gif

- Eli Manning who the hell do you think you are, Brett Favre? Why does it seem like every season the Giants are the most undisciplined team in the league?
- AD beasting against the Lions. Favre still playing like %+@$ though
- who in their right mind had the Chiefs playing this well? They have always had some effective trick plays, I'll give them that. Charles needs more touches though
30t6p3b.gif
. San Fran better just start lookling towards the draft for a QB and look for a new OC
- Charlie Batch playing like a machine yesterday, slinging it like he was 25 years old
laugh.gif

- Sea Bass
laugh.gif
3 times dude, 3 times!!! Kill yourself, Gradkowski played well though

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

- If you are willing to force the ball in to Anthony Fasano in triple coverage, you HAVE to be willing to give B-Marsh a shot in double coverage
pimp.gif

- Jets are really smart for letting go of Leon and replacing him w/ Joe McKnight and Co.
- Dez Bryant
pimp.gif

- 49ers LOL
- Mike Wallace
pimp.gif

- On the low, Lawrence Timmons is having his best year yet. Maybe everything has finally clicked?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

- CJ Spiller, though
pimp.gif

- Quan
pimp.gif
- Chris Johnson
pimp.gif

- Bassy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

- Props to the Cowboys. RIP to those two DB's that Miles Austin (a.k.a Top 5) beasted
sick.gif

- Braylon needs to work on his dougie. It's terrible. (-_-) @ him for leaving the #BeardGang
- R.I.P Kenny McKinley

Top 5 and I stand by it....and you saw how he dragged them dudes about 7 yards to the 1, right? 

-oh yeah...Eli is the best lefty QB in the league....hasn't he done that %#+! before?  I feel like I've seen him pull that in the past...or was it another QB?

-miles austin top 5 my butt. congratulations...he had one cute play and couldn't even score. finished with 2 frickin catches for 20 yards and a grand total of 2 fantasy points.......and i lost my game by 1 point. screw him. hell yeah i'm mad
mad.gif

-i feel the steelers are by far the best team in the league right now. no one else in the league is even gonna hope to stay close in a game with a 4th string qb let alone blow the other team out. tough test this week against the ravens, but then it should be better for the rest of the year when ben gets back. gonna some tough games against the dolphins, patriots, jets, saints, etc, but if we can avoid any major injuries, i'm calling it now...19-0!!!

- cowboys restoring order in texas and in their fans' minds
laugh.gif

- cleveland seems to play so well for 2 or 3 quarters...and then something happens (i know that feeling)
- michael vick
- niners
nerd.gif

- jets are the team to beat in the AFC east...but the division is definitely up for grabs, except for buffalo
- does anyone on NT like buffalo?
- anyone saying the texans are frauds or got exposed is a joke...no one in their right mind should consider them THAT good after a 2-0 start that includes barely beating WAS (even those ESPN power rankings may have them top 5
laugh.gif
)
- i would like to see tim tebow get some play time. orton is awful imo
- peyton manning...*cue the gif chester plays of that guy from those c grade movies raising a cup of tea*
- the chiefs...i don't know because all i've seen from them is that monday night game. and that was far from pretty
- raiders...great effort, but i like the loss...we want a top 5 pick
- WAS...turning into the punching bag for bottom feeders
- sanchez, not bad, dude...not bad
- AD...welcome to the 2010 season
- pittsburg will be in the AFC championship game

patriots
- our defense MIGHT stop a high school team right now
- our front seven MIGHT be able to get to a pop warner QB in under 7 seconds
- they made the plays down the stretch to help us win, but christ...9 wins is going to be tough for us if they don't improve quick
- brady and company...pretty much spot on today. ran it, spread it around, and got it into the endzone. buffalo might have the only defense thats worse than ours, because even WE can run on them
- the two rookie TEs...can't say enough about em
- danny woodhead and ben jarvis green ellis get the gameballs imo
- is there ANY legit pass rusher available? anyone?
- list of QBs we've made look like pro bowlers so far: mark sanchez, ryan fitzpatrick

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif

- Dez Bryant
pimp.gif

- 49ers LOL
- Mike Wallace
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

- CJ Spiller, though
pimp.gif

- Quan
pimp.gif
- Chris Johnson
pimp.gif

- Bassy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif

- R.I.P Kenny McKinley

-miles austin top 5 my butt. congratulations...he had one cute play and couldn't even score. finished with 2 frickin catches for 20 yards and a grand total of 2 fantasy points.......and i lost my game by 1 point. screw him. hell yeah i'm mad
mad.gif

-i feel the steelers are by far the best team in the league right now. no one else in the league is even gonna hope to stay close in a game with a 4th string qb let alone blow the other team out. tough test this week against the ravens, but then it should be better for the rest of the year when ben gets back. gonna some tough games against the dolphins, patriots, jets, saints, etc, but if we can avoid any major injuries, i'm calling it now...19-0!!!

- cowboys restoring order in texas and in their fans' minds
laugh.gif

- cleveland seems to play so well for 2 or 3 quarters...and then something happens (i know that feeling)
- michael vick
- niners
nerd.gif

- jets are the team to beat in the AFC east...but the division is definitely up for grabs, except for buffalo
- does anyone on NT like buffalo?
- anyone saying the texans are frauds or got exposed is a joke...no one in their right mind should consider them THAT good after a 2-0 start that includes barely beating WAS (even those ESPN power rankings may have them top 5
laugh.gif
)
- i would like to see tim tebow get some play time. orton is awful imo
- peyton manning...*cue the gif chester plays of that guy from those c grade movies raising a cup of tea*
- the chiefs...i don't know because all i've seen from them is that monday night game. and that was far from pretty
- raiders...great effort, but i like the loss...we want a top 5 pick
- WAS...turning into the punching bag for bottom feeders
- sanchez, not bad, dude...not bad
- AD...welcome to the 2010 season
- pittsburg will be in the AFC championship game

patriots
- our defense MIGHT stop a high school team right now
- our front seven MIGHT be able to get to a pop warner QB in under 7 seconds
- they made the plays down the stretch to help us win, but christ...9 wins is going to be tough for us if they don't improve quick
- brady and company...pretty much spot on today. ran it, spread it around, and got it into the endzone. buffalo might have the only defense thats worse than ours, because even WE can run on them
- the two rookie TEs...can't say enough about em
- danny woodhead and ben jarvis green ellis get the gameballs imo
- is there ANY legit pass rusher available? anyone?
- list of QBs we've made look like pro bowlers so far: mark sanchez, ryan fitzpatrick

- Austin Collie leads the league in receptions, yards and TD's...
eek.gif

- McCluster
pimp.gif

- Run DMC out there looking mighty legit.
- Flacco...that's more like it. We'll see how we do against that Steeler's D next week.
- Peyton
sick.gif
they don't need a running game when he can hit slants like that and dissect defenses.
- Vick is going to end up being the sports story of the year. He is on another planet right now. If he piggybacks that team to the playoffs?...MVP.
- Seahawks are going to win that sphincter of a division.
- Chiefs are going to win that other sphincter of a divison.
- Slot receivers and TE's = $$$$ in today's NFL

- Austin Collie leads the league in receptions, yards and TD's...
eek.gif

- McCluster
pimp.gif

- Run DMC out there looking mighty legit.
- Flacco...that's more like it. We'll see how we do against that Steeler's D next week.
- Peyton
sick.gif
they don't need a running game when he can hit slants like that and dissect defenses.
- Vick is going to end up being the sports story of the year. He is on another planet right now. If he piggybacks that team to the playoffs?...MVP.
- Seahawks are going to win that sphincter of a division.
- Chiefs are going to win that other sphincter of a divison.
- Slot receivers and TE's = $$$$ in today's NFL

• Leon Washington
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  • Earl Thomas
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  • Peyton Manning.... what more is there to be said.
  • @#$# happened to the Baltimore defense?
  • Mike Vick
    pimp.gif
  • And the 49ers....
    laugh.gif

• Leon Washington
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  • Earl Thomas
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  • Peyton Manning.... what more is there to be said.
  • @#$# happened to the Baltimore defense?
  • Mike Vick
    pimp.gif
  • And the 49ers....
    laugh.gif

Tough to type a lot on the phone but a few things

So happy to see the Steelers D dominate so far, this could be an awesome run for the HOFer Mr LeBeau, I pray he never retires
Watching Vick play he is humbled and more mature which has translated to a better QB. I hope the same happens with Ben when he returns
At least 3 wins before Ben returns, who would have thought?

Tough to type a lot on the phone but a few things

So happy to see the Steelers D dominate so far, this could be an awesome run for the HOFer Mr LeBeau, I pray he never retires
Watching Vick play he is humbled and more mature which has translated to a better QB. I hope the same happens with Ben when he returns
At least 3 wins before Ben returns, who would have thought?

Back
Top Bottom