NFL Week 3 In Review...

why are we comparing geno to luck/rg3
roll.gif
You missed the point, he's saying those 2 guys have warped people's perspectives on what rookie QBs are supposed to do. He's saying Geno is NOT those two guys but that doesn't mean he's been terrible.

I don't really care or have a strong opinion on Geno one way or the other, I'm just explaining what he said.

why are we comparing geno to luck/rg3 :rofl:

You missed the point, he's saying those 2 guys have warped people's perspectives on what rookie QBs are supposed to do. He's saying Geno is NOT those two guys but that doesn't mean he's been terrible.

I don't really care or have a strong opinion on Geno one way or the other, I'm just explaining what he said.

no i understood that part. my comment was in support of his comment. luck and rg3 were touted as "generational players". geno wasn't touted the same so it isn't fair to him to hold him to that standard. instead, i think we should compare his progress/production to what tannehill did in year 1 because that's more his level

Even him, I don't bring him up unless asked a direct question.

****, I apologized for talking about him ONE time in the QB thread. :lol:

There is a thread of you arguing with the likes of Do Be Doo about Kobe's legacy for 100 pages but whatever you say champ[emoji]8482[/emoji]DeuceKing

Yeah, in a Kobe Bryant thread genius.

Open a Marino thread and I''ll gladly talk in there.

But no worries, fly around thread to thread praising your Jets, that 3 weeks ago you thought were going for a top 3 pick in the Draft. No one'll notice.

So I can't get excited about my team who I thought before the season would a 3-4 win team is slightly better than that? Or I can't discuss the development of a rookie QB, a guy who actually is playing every down in the NFL, which is relevant to this thread?

You and your minion finns clocking my every post is cute though.

So I can't get excited about my team who I thought before the season would a 3-4 win team is slightly better than that? Or I can't discuss the development of a rookie QB, a guy who actually is playing every down in the NFL, which is relevant to this thread?

You and your minion finns clocking my every post is cute though.

Y'all about to lose 6 straight anyways sunshine.

Last edited:
Naw, couple players away and Geno makin that run.....and he plays every down, so there's that impressive ****** feat.

Dude pops off at me for pointing out TD's from my college team every week for over a decade, but a guy plays every snap for 3 weeks and he wants his whistle blown.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i mean, i know it has but i'd think you'd agree that it's been tame lately as both teams haven't been as competitive.

WIR is back :pimp:

Naw, couple players away and Geno makin that run.....and he plays every down, so there's that impressive ****** feat.

Dude pops off at me for pointing out TD's from my college team every week for over a decade, but a guy plays every snap for 3 weeks and he wants his whistle blown.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: BUT HE PLAYS EVERY SNAP.

Playing every snap for 3 weeks = relevant in here.

If that ain't a quote of the week, I don't know what is.

:lol: :lol: I picture you swinging at the air like Cuba Gooding after all your posts. You are never not miserable

Back
Top Bottom