NFL Week 3 In Review...

I'd like to add this gem to the quotes of the week:

The colts are winning like 5/6 games this year.

I know I had them missing the playoffs completely and 7-9 ish.

People are under estimating how that line is and that defense is.

They almost lost to the raiders as well.

The play the NFC west as AFC West.

Houston twice / Titans twice

And bengals.

Packers defense played fairly good defense yesterday. Fumble TD and a turnover at the 2 inflated the score. Still didn't make the stops when up 16 when needed. 4 turnovers that Rodgers couldn't turn into more points hurt. But giving the ball back 4 more time negates any positive plays the defense made. Rodgers just had a bad game, just like the chiefs game two years ago. Franklin played well just one huge mistake cost the game. Long run, fixable mistakes. Clay needs to rest up. Burnett and Hayward coming up after the bye will help a ton limiting big plays. But give credit, bengals made the plays when they needed and we didn't.
Seven NFC teams are 1-2 and tied for the last playoff spot, so the sky isn't falling for some teams, yet

Last edited:
2013-09-2210_55_47.gif

:lol: :smokin

BYE BYE BYE

-Colts over the Niners. That's why they play the game. Kaepernick misses Crabtree.

-Packers are a good team, but what Trestman is doing in Chicago might allow the Bears to win that division with ease.

-Speaking of GB, Jonathan Franklin looking like a steal in the draft. Kid is shifty as hell, with solid vision.

-All in for Week 1....okay Washington.

-When Jay Cutler is truck sticking your DB's, it's not your year.

-Best young QB conversation never includes Ryan Tannenhill....but it should.

-AFC West with more WINS than the NFC West...who saw that coming into Week 4?

-Oh and my dude says Hello....

View media item 587626

Last edited:
-Ravens did what they had to do at home, when i heard that Ray Lewis was going to be at the game I already knew what it was :lol:
-Hopkins is legit at WR, catches everything
-Schaub aint taking the Texans no further than the 1st round of the playoffs, time to move on from him

EAGLES
- everyone sucks except Lesean McCoy

Everyone Else
- props to the Browns for that win. Jordan Cameron is that dude but a big SMH to the front office for trying to have a fire sale and willing to trade Josh Gordon immediately after he comes back. I couldn't be a fan of a franchise blatantly slapping us in the face
- Bengals D-Line is serious, smacked Aaron Rodgers around all game long. Dalton HAS to get better though or it'll be the same old story in the playoffs
- Ravens with a statement win yesterday, did the Texans do ANYTHING of note in that game?
- Jake Locker balled yesterday, Chargers DB CANNOT let that game winning TD happen though. and lol at Rivers booting the ball
- agree with everything said about RG3 and Kaepernick, meanwhile the prototype QB Andrew Luck is smooth and steady.
- the Giants are finally seeing what happens when you don't make an effort to improve your teams weaknesses via free agency or draft. they just go the cheap route and resign retreads and look what happens
- how good it must feel to have a defense like the Bears that scores weekly :x
- good tough win by the Dolphins, Falcons in trouble in that division
- Saints defense is LARGELY improved, I can see them in the superbowl if they avoid Seattle somehow

If the Bengals had a Stafford type QB we'd be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the L.

Dalton is buns!

Our D :x

Smh at niners. But they should get it together. Injuries, bad penalties and abandoning the run is a recipe to disaster

-Bengals look nice
-nfc east will end as how every season ends. Piss poor division
- dolphins looking impressive
- chiefs look good
- luck is the man
- vikings lose tho (-_-)
- im liking the bears
- ravens >_>

If the Bengals had a Stafford type QB we'd be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the L.

Dalton is buns!

Our D
sick.gif
alien.gif
Dalton's not buns.

And out of all the QB's you could wish for it's Stafford you mention?  He's okay and puts up numbers in that offense because he throws 46 damn times a game.

Last edited:
- miami should have everyone's attention right now
- big phil in the house...getting his ronaldo on :pimp:
- tennessee quietly going about their business
- niners went back for a second helping of humble pie...served ice cold yesterday
- giants are a mess right now. QB play, offensive line play, defense...blame whoever you want, but it's ugly
- cowboys and saints...light work
- bengals, colts, and dolphins with the biggest wins imo (all AFC teams against NFC teams, btw)
- didn't see a single play from the houston game but damn

Patriots
- NE staying afloat as we look to get healthy
- defense looks pretty legit
- talib looking great...big job next week though
- rookie WRs coming along...wasn't perfect, but tons better than last week
- miami would be a TOUGH matchup and win at this stage. i would feel confident playing them with 2 of the 3 back (gronk, vareen, amendola). but right now, it would be a real tough W to get.

Last edited:
Cam has one good game and all of a sudden its "he has always been better then RG3"? Cam is good and has potential but in 2012 RG3 was 3rd in the league in passer rating and cam was 15th
this year so far cam is at 14th and RG3 is at 20th....and this is with RG3 playing what most consider "terrible". I think both are great qbs...but im still taking RG3 over cam (obvious bias is obvious i know).
The skins defense is horrible. Given up the most yards in the first 3 games in NFL HISTORY!!!! The fumble yesterday was huge but aldrick catches that td and its a different story. Either way we suck until our defense can get it together...even a little bit. I feel bad for Kerrigan.

On the Bengals, can't wait for Michael Johnson to be somewhere else next year. Dude has been playing great

Texans
- Offenssive line is trash man
- Kubiak is a conservative *****
- Schaub's lack of athletic gifts will always hold this offense back

NFL
- Colts were very impressive. They were physical with the supposedly most physical team in the league
- It was evident Kap was lacking weapons
- What a great win for Cinncy
- The saints defense is one of the best up to this point... What?
- Sorry about your prime being wasted Adrian
- Browns have no shot at that #1 pick now. I can't see the Jags winning 1 game

Kaep...i think the L figured him out. He's going to be hella inconsistant i think.

That bengals squad. If Dalton was even remotely better, that team would probably rival Denver and i still think they can.

NFL
- It was evident Kap was lacking weapons
[/quote]

What happened to the weapons after they won the super bowl in week 1?

You talking about 2 proving clutch QB's. Regular season and Playoffs. 1 or 2 bad seasons doesn't mean that over the course of your career you've been overrated.

LOL. You're exactly the type of clown I was talking about...

-Does winning a SB just absolve you of all of your sins forever?

Texans
Barwin_original.gif

- Pathetic performance. The defense held on as long as they could, but gassed out and couldn't help but to join the offense and special teams in their ineptitude.
- I know the O-line is suffering right now, but Schaub still needs to make plays and not wilt like a flower.

Seahawks
- Handled the Jags and were business as usual. The Jags may suck, but the defense still balled and stepped on their necks like they were supposed to.

Will comment on the rest of the league later.

I look forward to a very competitive and evenly contested matchup between the Texans and Seahawks next week.

Back
Top Bottom