NFL Week 3 In Review...

What do you mean that Santonio is a "game changer?"

Might be minutiae on my part, but I just want a little clarity as to where you are going with that...

If he's healthy it gives us a guy on offense that is an actual "playmaker," which looked like it would not exist all year before last week. That's all.

And maybe we get stomped by Atlanta or New Orleans but we had certain clowns calling for us to be contracted and everyone saying we were the worst team in the league before the season and watching this team its pretty clear we are a middle of the road squad. Which is pretty good considering we are in a rebuilding year.

Last edited:
AMP is runnin his mouth like he does every God damn year.

They're 1-2 if the LB doesn't two hand touch their QB and they rolled 500 yards on the Bills. So he's happy and hypin, its what Jet fans do, run their mouths like their fat coach. Let him live.

Hyping = pointing out that we are a mediocre team? Ok...We aren't even a playoff squad, I never hyped anything. ****, there is a good chance we lose 5 of the next 6. You guys win three games and you really feeling yourself huh chico? ****, I prolly would too considering the only thing for you to do on Sundays for the best decade plus is to count touchdowns from JV team across town.

Last edited:
Calvin Johnson is gonna Calvin Johnson

Great final TD throw my Stafford to CJ, ballsy as hell with 3 or 4 defenders in the area but when you have the best WR in the league and you got the kind of chemistry those 2 have, go for it

Speaking of go for it, I loved that Schwartz went for it on 4th and 1 with the QB sneak

Nate Burleson with a 100 yards receiving, old man still showing flashes

Good to see Broyles back out there with a couple catches, if we can have him, Bush, and Megatron all healthy at the same time, our O could be really dangerous

LOL @ Faura's dance, could have had another TD if he ran the correct route

Lions D Line has looked great in every game, Jones being out for the year tho sucks

You see me even speak on my team in here chump?

I wanna speak on my team, I'll do it in our thread or the NFL thread. You talk slick about us EVERY week then talk up your bum *** team. Ol AFC title game elite defense but stay losin to Chad Henne type dudes. Year in, year out you flap those gums. Give it a ****** rest already.

"3 games in, get Geno some weapons, make that run in 2-3 years".

:lol: :smh:

tumblr_m9n4roMI1I1roe6alo1_500.gif

Dude. Aaron Dobson is straight up bonafied ******g trash. I can name like 50 receivers in the league that I'd rather have than him.

Thompkins is alright, but people were hyping him up saying he was going to be a star and that he was gonna have a huge season with Brady throwing to him. He's just alright...he's nothing special. With Brady throwing him the ball he should be playing a lot better than he has.

I think this is the first time I've mentioned the Dolphins but ok...you came in here calling out my name unprovoked but I'm flapping my gums. Keep talking out your *** though, you're hype cause the phins might win a playoff game for the first time in 13 years so I guess I understand.

Frank Gore rushed for 15 yards this week keeping our record of 10+ yards rushing intact :pimp:

Dude. Aaron Dobson is straight up bonafied ******g trash. I can name like 50 receivers in the league that I'd rather have than him.

lol .

time will tell , wont it ? dont think its very far-fetched to say he had a decent game yesterday . 7 catches ; 4 for 1st downs and a 25 yd pass interference drawn

i'll make it clear for everyone who said it.

the jets are 2-1. talking about what they "could be" or "should be" is irrelevant because the fact remains that they're 2-1.

do they have issues? sure. every team does. are they better or worse than other 2-1 teams? probably in both cases. but miss me with "the should be" 0-3.

considering what they were expected to be coming into this season, i'd say they look pretty good, and have no fault with jets fans being optimistic about the future.

the jets are 2-1. talking about what they "could be" or "should be" is irrelevant because the fact remains that they're 2-1.

do they have issues? sure. every team does. are they better or worse than other 2-1 teams? probably in both cases. but miss me with "the should be" 0-3.

considering what they were expected to be coming into this season, i'd say they look pretty good, and have no fault with jets fans being optimistic about the future.

Stop flapping your gums and talking wreckless like your fat coach!!!!

Word agreed.

[Magic Johnson] Week in Review is BACK! [/Magic Johnson]

First 2 weeks were a little tame.

Back
Top Bottom