NFL Week 4 In Review...

24box10.gif

Let it go playa

Bet you think Cam is in the MVP discussion don't you? :rofl:

Keef and Jetpac are back at it........

Until their fraud squad gets demolished again :rofl: :nthat:

Last edited:
I had a bunch of skirts on here attacking me last week for my statement about Greenbay offense being "I'm going to scramble until you get open then throw it to you". Well funny thing happened when watching the 9ers game. OVER AND OVER AND OVER that's EXACTLY what happened until the damn commentators had no choice but to acknowledge it and put a clock on A-rods time in the pocket (scrambling). 8 second shawty!

- Greenbay has beat Chicago (1-3), Seattle (1-2) *there only win coming against a 0-3 Chicago team, Chiefs 1-3, 49ers (1-3) and somehow Fraij wants to laugh at us the Falcons at being a force in the league. OK.

Except those 5 TD's that AR threw last week without scrambling on a single one of them, right? 
laugh.gif

And why you getting on GB's schedule? Ya'll have played an awful Texans squad, held Brandon Weeden to 4 incompletions, Giants blown lead and Philly is a dumpster fire. 

Except those 5 TD's that AR threw last week without scrambling on a single one of them, right? :lol:

And why you getting on GB's schedule? Ya'll have played an awful Texans squad, held Brandon Weeden to 4 incompletions, Giants blown lead and Philly is a dumpster fire. 

That's the point, I GIVE Greenbay respect, you not so much for my squad. GIVE US OUR DUE FRAIJ! :wink:

"Noodle arm" ? Where ???? Show me the proof ?

"Dude scrambles as soon as somebody gets in arms reach" so he's suppose to take a sack and not have pocket awareness ???

You see this is the logic of a scrub panthers fan..your team isn't good bub...and you will get exposed when you play us..we'll see who cam throws to when they play a real secondary.....

(Keith Sweat)- NOBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Your franchise has a history of it's own sir, particularly against women. You may want to go sit in a corner and let the grown ups speak.

View media item 1736739

You notice how none of his responses are football related :lol: just "fake fan" type of **** :lol:..BANther fans are really more pathetic than the Aints fans

i mean i feel like its no need to talk football to yall after the way we kicked yall head in last year for the title.

i mean i feel like its no need to talk football to yall after the way we kicked yall head in last year for the title.

You won the division last year. AT 8-8. CONGRATS :lol: Since 2006 you guys are still 4-14 against us :rofl: BUT HEY. GOOD JOB!

but our record is 11-3 vs the south so what are you really saying?

and back to back champs

Last edited:
You mean until I get banned :lol:

:pimp:
:lol:

Bengals are steamrolling to the number one seed
Marvin will get that first playoff win via a bye
Chip is the exact opposite of Lewis (GM vs Coach skills)
Steelers kicking :smh:
AFC has three good teams IMO
That finish to the NO v Dal game was fun to watch
London game sounded horrific

Last edited:
Just so we're all on the same page...

When I bring up my Top 5 MVP's...it's up to this point this season, who I'd vote for. I like to see how it changes throughout the year (hint hint Andy Dalton) ...also, Cam would be #6 for me.

Back
Top Bottom