NFL Week 4 In Review...

Saw this on MMQB:
Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me

Atlanta has the most advantageous remaining schedule of any team in the NFL. The Falcons do not play a team with a current winning record for the next nine weeks, and only one of their remaining foes (Carolina, twice) has a winning record this morning. The Atlanta slate:

Week 5: Washington (2-2)
Week 6: at New Orleans (1-3)
Week 7: at Tennessee (1-2)
Week 8: Tampa Bay (1-3)
Week 9: at San Francisco (1-3)
Week 10: Bye
Week 11: Indianapolis (2-2)
Week 12: Minnesota (2-2)
Week 13: at Tampa Bay (1-3)
Week 14: at Carolina (4-0)
Week 15: at Jacksonville (1-3)
Week 16: Carolina (4-0).
Week 17: New Orleans (1-3)
eek.gif
And Jetpac wanted to fire shots at Green Bay's schedule thus far. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

But seriously... a few of the "top teams" right now have seemingly weak schedules upcoming.

Pats, Packers, ATL... All 3 have "easy" schedules.  Probably says more about the league as a whole right now.

No QB no party.

Atlanta will eventually choke and their fans will be MIA per usual.

Once they squeaked out those first early victories I knew they wouldn't be tested for a loooong time. But the panthers haven't played anyone. After the bye we have the seahawks, Colts, Eagles and Packers. We have to come out of that stretch 6-2.

You mean like the panthers last couple of playoff appearances ? Yeah pipe down

Dont tell me your a Falcons fan :lol:. Relax... Yall scored 2 points in a playoff game with a stacked offense and arguably the best TE of all time. I dont ever wanna hear yall slander another squad :lol:

And Jetpac wanted to fire shots at Green Bay's schedule thus far. :lol: :smh:

But seriously... a few of the "top teams" right now have seemingly weak schedules upcoming.

Pats, Packers, ATL... All 3 have "easy" schedules.  Probably says more about the league as a whole right now.

No QB no party.

I'm just speaking the truth. GB like us, have played WEAK teams. #TRUTH

And I certainly wouldn't call Seattle "weak".  They're 1-2 but they lost to the same Rams that just knocked off the team you told me was #1 in the NFC a week or 2 ago. 

Man yall better bring Barth back.
Him and his brother are good dudes. But I'm hearing that Lovies scheme is hindering Lavonte

Yes it is. He's basically been a ghost. Although that shouldn't make him whiff on tackles like he's been doing

I'd be legit dissapointed as a Falcons fan if they don't at least finish 13-3 with that cupcake schedule
You have no idea how pissed I would be if we screw this up 
laugh.gif

Not accounting for injuries of course.

the feels in this thread :lol: :lol:

Falcons and Panthers impressing me early in the season ; both playing much better than people expected

Eagles and Ravens . what a joke

Gurley already playing like a veteran with how he ended the game yesterday

Jags and Vikings :smh: :stoneface:

Giants about to win the NFC East . team could be 4-0 right now

Broncos keep winning by the skin of their teeth and people have them top 5 . interesting . someone mentioned how the Panthers haven't played anyone yet ? the combined record of the teams the Broncos beat is 4-11 vs the Panthers 4-12 :rolleyes

You gotta love the tension between NFL Fans during the season :lol:

Couglin was on the hot seat and now might win the division down the line. It never fails. They might as well put him on the hot seat every year because that seems to be the only way the Giants will win.

I dont think Lovie has won a home game yet. He needs to be fired along with that kicker they have

Elway literally built the best defense around Peyton and Wade Phillips as DC is abusing teams

The Rams are nice but they need to stop letting games slip away from teams they should of beaten.

Pagano is an idiot.He almost cost us the game. Cant believe we won that after two missed field goals.

Bums of the Week:

1. Kaepernick for the 2nd time. You can see him on the sideline gazing and knowing the jig is up on him. Boldin was spazzing on the sideline numerous times. He should call Kaep out... :lol: at Clay Matthews statement to Kaep on the field.

2. The whole Texans squad.

Back
Top Bottom