NFL Week 5 In Review...

-What a crazy day of games ... can't remember 3 OT's for first set of games 

-Brady carved up dallas once they made the adjustments, but w/ that initial game plan + a healthy offense, NE most likely doesn't win that game 

-Freeman is a beast and that was a touchdown ... tired of the refs

-Cannot believe dalton is playing well ... shocked ... AJ green was cooking ... smh @ that holding penalty 

-Not seeing much Eli hate this week ... he's playing really well 

-Peyton :frown: ... Woodson owned you ... damn ... it's getting rough out there ... that's my dude, but he has to retire after this season 

-Dion Lewis catch and run TD was filthy ... where do the pats find these guys? 

-******** played great defense, Julio was silent ... and still scored :lol: 

-Arizona is for real ... 

Bum(s) of the week 

- Matthew Stafford ... like, ummm, where the $@$! are you throwing the ball ... 

Giants:

- Elite Eli is byke :pimp:
- ODB played his *** off but still need to chill
- I hope Cruz comes back soon so he can take some shine from ODB
- Get well soon Beason
- Next 2 game are MUST WIN division game but I believe we can win em both.

NFL:

- That Freeman catch was a TD.
- Weeden needs to be cut like now.
- Josh McCown :wow:
- Even thought the Bengals and Falcons are 5-0. I'm still not sold on either team.
- Can't remember the last time Jamaal Charles played a full season. Such a shame b :smh:
- Teflon Tom carving up that Dallas D :x

- 4-0 and headed to Indy for the 2015 Eff You Game :pimp:
- no team makes adjustments in game like NE
- that cowboy pass rush is serious with Hardy in there
- time for me to give Cincy their respect...that was impressive
- Peyton, Stafford, Ryan have fallen off quite a bit
- Todd Effin' Gurley, man
- OBJ...we get it...he makes one handed catches. the pregame warm up coverage is hilarious
- nice drives by Kap and Eli to end that game last night
- good teams still won even with their QBs off their game yesterday...good sign for those squads
- Sir Charles Woodson

fraij da 5 11 fraij da 5 11 i noticed that QBR thing with Brady and Weeden as well. has to be a mistake right? unless sacks count that negatively :lol:

Last edited:
MeanOilyDrafthorse.gif

:x :lol:

snapped them ankles :pimp:

Bengals with a tough comeback. Dalton other than the pick was pretty surgical...especially the late throw to Eifert, great catch by him as well.

Cary Williams after a great game last weekend got worked by everyone, even having Sherm shadow Green didnt save him 
mean.gif

Kam was lost on a couple plays in coverage

Russell, that O-Line and the **** playcalling in the 4th quarter was terrible.

Defense played too soft in the 4th quarter...special teams giving up a huge return

Just a complete cluster asterisk of a finish from every unit 

Charles Woodson :smokin: smokin :smokin

What Clay is doing for our defense at ILB and at times OLB is incredible. Dpoy candidate id hope.

Last edited:
Charles Woodson :smokin: smokin :smokin

What Clay is doing for our defense at ILB and at times OLB is incredible. Dpoy candidate id hope.

packer defense is doing solid work, man. agree on Clay...has really helped that defense get it together

If Clay is a Dpoy candidate then Jamie Collins should be right up there with him imo,dude's a beast

Last edited:
Wasn't trying to derail the thread... Just had no idea what people were saying multiple times a day around here. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom