NFL Week 5 In Review...

Gurley had him looking like a figure skater
laugh.gif
tumblr_inline_mqnj4xuLZa1qz4rgp.jpg

gyfcat file can be big, that's why I don't post them sometime and they slow the pg down too.

Jameis played a good game. Kept it under control.
Doug has that burst back. Sims always has that burst...just needs to not go down so quickly after contact.
Peyton is washed as ****...if Brock can play like he did in the preseason there's no doubt that he's a better option.
Hopkins and OBJ make some of the greatest cuts I've ever seen.
Bortles is decent. He's definitely not bad...just not really good in any area.
Todd Gurley could legit be the #1 pick in all fantasy drafts next year.
Bradford still looks like ******* trash. He looks sooo scared back there. Hate watching him play.
Foles might be even more trash.
Packers would have easily lost that game to the Rams if they had even average QB play. This dude Foles threw 4 picks right to the other team. As soon as he's about to get sacked the dude just chucks the ball right into the middle of the field.
Bengals and Patriots are by far the best two teams I see right now. Cardinals are right behind them.
Lions are such a mess. Idk what the hell is going on with that team.
Falcons playing great but I'm praying Julio makes it through the whole season. He looked like he could barely run out there the whole game then when they needed a score on the final drive he morphed back into Super Julio and beasted his way down the field :lol:

Peytons mind is why hes out there. Hell prob end up gettin hurt and brock will come in tbh. That line is boo boo

Never thought I'd say it but it kinda sucks seeing Peyton break down like this 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

The league is just a better product overall when he's near the top of his game. Just thankful that he didn't have this defense a year or 2 ago 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gurley is 12th in the league in rushing yards and he's played basically two games....

305 yards rushing in his first two starts.

Back
Top Bottom