NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

- Again, Monty Kiffin is a genius. Tampa Bay's defense personnel isn't that good.
[Big Boi]BOOOYYYYY STOPPPPP! [/Big Boi]

they got 5 players who would start ANYWHERE in the NFL
Ruud, Brooks, Barber, Tenard, JPhillips

He did run out of bounds like he was supposed 2 do the $#!+...smooth and natural...4 like half a second when he was clearly running along the white stripe Iwas like 'You can do that!?'

How many facepalms do you estimate popped off at that stadium at that time?

laugh.gif
@"You can do that?!"

I was wondering the same thing when I saw it.
laugh.gif

Yeah, but they aren't THAT good. I'm not saying all the players are bums and the scheme makes them what they are, but, damn... $#@! is TOUGH.

And pretty to watch.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Kurt Warner is the Most Accurate QB ever to play in the NFL. Brees is nice but Warner's another level
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Reggie Bush is going to donate a couple of his touchdowns to the Jerious Norwood I-can't-sniff-the-endzone foundation.
-Larry Fitz is a monster week in and week out.
-Peyton to Marvin is back.
-Drew Brees is doing it without Shockey and Jesus. When they get back...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

-I'd say the Cowboys are frauds, but their playoff record the last decade does that for me.
-The Rams fire the moron and they win a game. When your players don't wanna play for you, you needa go. Haslett ftw.
-Matt Ryan is impressive.
-Seattle is buttcheeks.
-Just like I said last week, the Patriots need to thank the camcorder Gods that they got this weak-$%$ schedule. They'll probably still make the playoffswith Alex Smith v. 2.0 behind center.

Cowboys are an emotional fragile team, all that talent yet low I.Q.

That was an inexcusable loss by the ******** yesterday.

Regardless of the loss by the Broncos, they have such a favorable schedule that they will make the post season.

Where are all the GREAT teams in the NFL? Damn.

I am extremely upset, I want my coach fired, and we actually won the game.

If you even wanna call that a win.

- I just realized, Drew Brees is putting up the best numbers in football at quarterback... with Lance Moore, Mark Campbell, Billy Miller, and Devery Hendersonas his wideouts and tight ends.

- "Any Given Sunday".

- Special Teams is soooo crucial.

- For the Cowboys sake, I hope they win next week. Losing Romo for 4 weeks, the recent Pacman "altercation", the media's "love" forT.O., and just the fact that they're all human and pro athletes, if they lose another, the pressure on them is bound to get HEAVY... which is never good.

- 10 win season, huh Kitna?

- NFC South is not as competitive as it looks on paper.

- NYG, with a win tonight, is quietly just dismantling the entire NFL.

SoHi 23 wrote:

Oh yeah,

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

^^^Pickin off Charlie Frye. I wonder how he would've done against Hasselbeck.
The same Matt Hasselbeck who is 49% completions with 2 TDs and 4 INTs and 57 QB rating?
roll.gif

photo34.jpg

photo44.jpg

photo47.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Matt Ryan might be the best looking rookie QB ive ever seen.
Cowboys arent who their fans thought they were.
Patriots are bad, and its hilarious ( Hi )
Favre throwing 3 TDs on 1 drive
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Giants might end up with Tony Gonzolez
eek.gif
eek.gif

Orlovsky
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Top 5:
Giants

Titans

???????????
???????????
??????????

EDIT: Whats stopping a Dolphins TD out of the wildcat?

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

^^^Pickin off Charlie Frye. I wonder how he would've done against Hasselbeck.

Did you miss that game last January? I think it was Packers - Seahawks... but I can't seem to remember the score... hmm

pats should trade a 3 or 4 for david carr, he would be a slight upgrade
Carr isn't worth a 7th round pick-- he's pure garbage. And as for Simms, he's still on the Titans(3rd string).

Top 5
1.Giants
2.Titans
3.Steelers
4. Bills
5. ********
honoroable mentions: Tampa, New Orleans, Carolina, Arizona, Denver, Atlanta

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Broncos = WE SUCK
smh.gif
Yeah, SMH @ the Broncos. They are not holding up too well. It shoudl be noted, though, that the offense was down a lot of important players forthe majority of the game. But I'm not trying to make excuses, they stank it up yesterday. Too many turnovers. Too many mistakes. Defense looks goodthen it looks non-exstant. Really inconsistent play thus far. Come on Broncos.

PEYTON MANNING .. the best QB in the NFL

Arizona
pimp.gif

Dallas
smh.gif
/ romo is a bum

PATS .... your season is over

Brees ... is killin / so is bush

********.... $%#

Houston ... andre johnson is a top 5 wr ... that 4th down catch was nothing short of spectacular and clutch
pimp.gif

AFter that first TD 2 Harrison...it was destined 4 the Ravens D to struggle the entire game I just have no words 4 the Skins performance yesterday Cowboy'sconference loss+ Romo out is going to be very crucial down the stretch I just kept laughing at that Orvlesky play yesterday...we were all thinking that thisguy just does not belong in the NFL Someone please get these playmakers show off their talent: TJ Randy Moss Heap Gonzalez Oakland stinks!!! I mean i haventseen a full Oakland game yet but these overpaid players are just not getting it done...oh yea and JeMarcus is definetely not getting it done. Flacco reallyputs the D on the ropes Fitzgerald is THAT MAN!!! Matt Ryan= ROTY for the first third of season Alot of good 4-2 NFC Teams

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

NFC South is not as competitive as it looks on paper.

All your credibility died with that statement.
indifferent.gif

Don't get me started on credibility.

Aren't you the same guy arguing Jerious Norwood > Reggie Bush? The same Reggie Bush who had more touchdowns yesterday than Jerious Norwood has thisyear? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Falcons (4-2) both losses to NFC South opponents by identical scores, 24-9, and two of your wins are over DET and KC.

Carolina (4-2) lost to Tampa Bay, also lost to Minnesota

Bucs (4-2) losses to New Orleans and Denver

NO (3-3) 3 losses with a combined total of 12 points, which is less than one of your losses to either the Panthers or the Bucs (who the Saints have beaten).

This is a race between Tampa Bay and New Orleans for the division title.

and any argument you feel the need to start, stop right now, because like I said earlier, if my credibility is in question, just remember

Reggie Bush - 8 TD's

Jerious Norwood - 1 TD

Back
Top Bottom