NFL Week 6 In Review...

i mean if denver can trot out peyton...why can't washington trot out cousins :lol:

Because Washington is not Denver...

One team is 6-0 and the other is 2-4.

At least Peyton doesn't look like someone lost their puppy dog everytime he throws an INT.

Cousins needs a pregame speech from Tony Robbins or something.

broncos- that defense isnt going to be able to carry them very far with how bad that offense is . they get the packer next . they lose the next game for sure. 

peyton been done , said last year in the playoffs dude shouldve hang em up already ..

vikings- mediocre squad. adrian peterson smh..... nts favorite 

teddy bridgewater is the epitome of average. 

seahawks window is closed. the d aint the same it is definitely not just an oline from being contenders.... 
laugh.gif

carolina- man big ups to Cam. didnt think they would get it done being such low on talent but they 5-0 . i still like atl to take that division though. 

that charger game was such a typical phillip rivers game. 

The dolphin might have woken up. we knew they werent as bad as they have been playing. 

surprise of the week was the cardinals losing to a third string qb.

frauds.

bengals still rolling. i still wouldnt put money on dalton . ill take the patriots over the bengals . 

Last edited:
Is Washington really going to keep trotting out Kirk Cousins?

No joke, I honestly can't think of another starting QB in the league who he's better than. He's theeeeee worst.

But somehow, neither Colt or RG3 can get on the field. :lol:

No matter, Gruden is gonna be fired and 2/3 QBs will be gone.

I'm hoping for a Skins win on Sunday vs. the Bucs, but I want Cousins to **** the bed. He's ******* terrible.

Gruden definitely has an agenda...how he continues to make excuses for Cousins poor play while he was constantly throwing RG3 under the bus this time last season makes it painfully clear.

Not sure if I'd willfully watch some clown sabotage my team if I was Snyder,it is the same dude that hired Zorn though so I can see it...

Last edited:

Gruden definitely has an agenda...how he continues to make excuses for Cousins poor play while he was throwing RG3 under the bus this time last season makes it painfully clear.

Not sure if I'd willfully watch some clown sabotaging my team if I was Snyder,it is the same dude that hired Zorn though so I can see it...
Agreed man screw gruden let RG3 play.

Gruden definitely has an agenda...how he continues to make excuses for Cousins poor play while he was throwing RG3 under the bus this time last season makes it painfully clear.

Not su-re if I'd willfully watch some clown sabotaging my team if I was Snyder...

Glad Bomani said what he did:

How ESPN’s Bomani Jones became the world’s biggest Kirk Cousins skeptic

Read that last week and it summed up perfectly what I've been seeing/suspecting out of Washington,funny that 95% of what Bomani writes/says is usually on point 
laugh.gif

So is Cousins seriously gonna last the whole year as the starter?

Last edited:

Agreed man screw gruden let RG3 play.
if he gets hurt you have to pay up lots of money and hurt ur squad even more. . dont get why people (washington fans ) want him to play. bad idea, tank and draft another qb. 

Last edited:

if he gets hurt you have to pay up lots of money and hurt ur squad even more. . dont get why people want him to play. 
Sorry I should have clarified. They should have cut RG3 a long time ago before the season started if they didn't want to risk him getting injured and paying the 16.3 mil

-MM8 the turnover/fumble machine. Dude has looked extra ordinary since that game against the Buccs. League didn't even need a whole season to adjust.
please give him to us... pretty please..

Bradford needs to be in his baggy jersey some place else

i am still on the fence about admitting i was wrong about Andy Dalton but is it safe to blame Jay Gruden for Andy's lack of development over the years given what we're seeing in Washington? 

- Seattle ... :lol:

- 500 yards in a loss ... :smh 

- Missed the pats / colts ... was watching the mets / cubs ... i don't even understand what i was watching on the replay 

- Welcome back Lamar Miller, welcome back 

- Welcome back Megatron, welcome back 

- Sad watching peyton throw right now ... it would be nice though if Demaryius Thomas could catch the damn ball 

- I was extremely impressed with Cam down the stretch ... he's taking that next step

- Arizona ... no excuses ... 

Bum(s) of the week 

NFL officiating - Now, we going to call Tate's catch and fumble a TD ... but Freeman's TD last week wasn't??? *****WTBS

Me for benching Bryant who proceeded to go ham against Arizona 

There are like 3-5 elite QBs in the league right now...everyone else is either mediocre or trash. It's crazy how much bad football there is on Sundays.

Been like that for years now.
And the coaching is worse than the players

Bengals look unstoppable. Never would have thought it going into this season.

Hopkins is a top 5 WR in the league right now.

Vikings defense looks pretty nice. AP didn't do zilch vs the Chiefs. Stefon Diggs breaking out though....

Emmanuel Sanders might be my favorite player in the league. Love watching that dude play. He makes some of the most amazing, clutch catches I've ever seen on big third downs or when the Broncos need a score on their last drive.

Shady was looking like Shady again after a couple weeks of rest.

Melvin Gordon is a ******* bum. Two games in a row they wasted time trying to get him involved instead of actually trying to win the game. They keep on waiting til the last couple possessions when they absolutely need a score to have Woodhead in there getting the ball. Oliver even looked way better than him even though he about got Rivers killed a couple times in pass blocking.

I said after the Titans first game against us that Mariota and the Titans just caught us off guard with that BS spread offense they were running and that it was more of how awful the defensive scheme we were running than how good Mariota was...nobody wanted to listen. They might win one or two more games the rest of the year.

Bortles is the empty stats master right now. His fantasy points look great because of it though. Always getting a bunch of extra points in garbage time.

Last edited:

There are like 3-5 elite QBs in the league right now...everyone else is either mediocre or trash. It's crazy how much bad football there is on Sundays.
Complains about bad football at the professional level.  Watches college football religiously.  Seems incredibly contradictory to me.

Complains about bad football at the professional level.  Watches college football religiously.  Seems incredibly contradictory to me.

:nerd:

college special teams :x

"Actually fool" [emoji]174[/emoji]
I watch more pro football than I do college

Professional :
(of a person) engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime.
"a professional boxer"
synonyms: paid, salaried
"a professional rugby player"

You don't see the difference?

Back
Top Bottom