NFL Week 6 In Review...

The NFL product blows. Doesn't make a difference with eyeballs and revenue tho. I've developed the habit of tuning into the early games around the start of the 4th quarter. Not worth the whole day anymore.

Last edited:
Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt 3m
Andy Dalton has 22 road wins, 2nd most by NFL QB in 1st 5 seasons: Marino, Roethlisberger and Ryan had 23. Dalton still has 5 games left.

If our offense can sustain a drive longer than 4 plays in the 4th quarter we are 5-1. Bevell needs to go yesterday. Cam was absolutely terrible yesterday until those last two drives. Exactly what happens when your defense is on the field for around 12 minutes in the 4th

-MM8 the turnover/fumble machine. Dude has looked extra ordinary since that game against the Buccs. League didn't even need a whole season to adjust.

please give him to us... pretty please..

Bradford needs to be in his baggy jersey some place else

I dont think Mariota has looked ordinary, he has looked up and down.

What has amazed me is how he can beat you from the pocket on situations such as 3rd and 15, which over half of the other quarterbacks in the NFL cant do.

Last edited:
If our offense can sustain a drive longer than 4 plays in the 4th quarter we are 5-1. Bevell needs to go yesterday. Cam was absolutely terrible yesterday until those last two drives. Exactly what happens when your defense is on the field for around 12 minutes in the 4th

it's that god damn "magic number"...24 :lol:

"Actually fool" [emoji]174[/emoji]
roll.gif

I think ol' boy had the audacity to place commas in there for emphasis too…like "Actually, fool,"

Classic ****. 

And yeah...the NFL product has indeed been on a downward trend. Too many teams that stink led by dumb *** coaches that lack common sense and/or situational awareness. Playing against each other with clueless refs officiating these games. Idiots errywhere.

So funny to me when fans would rather point the finger at the bad guy and make excuses for the ******ness and failures rather than keep it real. Heh.

Jets:

- we would've lost this game if Rex was coach
- love how the whole locker room knows we have a long way to go to grab a playoff spot
- Marshall & Ivory :pimp:
- Revis DPOY :pimp:

NFL:

- Cam is elite
- Bevell figured out how to use Jimmy? either way he should be fired
- the Bengals keep rolling....if Dalton plays well in a primetime game than this is their year
- the Ravens & Peyton are finished
- #FreeLuck

I feel like when the NFL overemphasized illegal contact past 5 yards it took away some of the any given Sunday dynamic.

:lol: he brought back the "Actually, fool."

- Was really surprised to see Hoyer look that good. Posluszny being back just makes it impossible for anyone to run on them, so kudos to him for beating them through the air.
- Falcons loss and no Jetpac :lol: it's the same **** every year.
- Slap anyone who says Melvin Gordon is a bust.
- Cam :pimp:
- That Baltimore secondary is just ******* horrific.
- If you don't trust West yet, hand it off to Knile. Don't let Alex Smith throw 37 ******* times against an above average secondary.

Cam mite win MVP & Panthers will win the south
Steelers - good win vs AZ & welcome back Bryant
Bengals look good but just feel they'll choke when playoffs come
Seahawks window closed & seem like they will miss playoffs
Think Giants will win but have a bad feeling Eli mite struggle.

Last edited:

- Was really surprised to see Hoyer look that good. Posluszny being back just makes it impossible for anyone to run on them, so kudos to him for beating them through the air.
- If you don't trust West yet, hand it off to Knile. Don't let Alex Smith throw 37 ******* times against an above average secondary.

Slap anyone who says Melvin Gordon is a bust? The guy has been pretty damn bad since the minute he put on a Chargers jersey.

I've been pissed off about my wasted Brandin Cooks fantasy pick...I would be a hell of a lot more heated if I was the guy in my draft that took Gordon one pick after that.

[QUOTE name="GUNNA GET IT"]
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

[QUOTE name="100PROOF"]
Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Wonder how many days it'll take espn to report this, this time.

Please remember, ESPN doesnt report on Legal issues...

grin.gif
[/QUOTE]

Actually, fool, ESPN does report on legal issues. They had a coverage story on it last night (3/9/10) You might think you're an SC superfan, but check yo0ur $%% before you dish[/quote]

:lol:

Slap anyone who says Melvin Gordon is a bust? The guy has been pretty damn bad since the minute he put on a Chargers jersey.

I've been pissed off about my wasted Brandin Cooks fantasy pick...I would be a hell of a lot more heated if I was the guy in my draft that took Gordon one pick after that.

Yea, right in the kisser :lol:

You're talking fantasy wise, I mean overall. Dude, you see the line he's playing behind? There's at least 3 guys playing out of position and all 5 are playing hurt. Not to mention that's a pretty elite run defense in GB. He's still running extremely hard and finding the minuscule holes that they're giving him. He's going to be fine. The more passing downs he plays, the better he'll learn/be.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT  

Originally Posted by 100PROOF  

Wonder how many days it'll take espn to report this, this time.
Please remember, ESPN doesnt report on Legal issues...

grin.gif
Actually, fool, ESPN does report on legal issues. They had a coverage story on it last night (3/9/10) You might think you're an SC superfan, but check yo0ur $%% before you dish
laugh.gif
Yesssss there it is 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The commas to emphasize the pause on "fool" set it off for me safdgesdhfyhdrhrrsdfsd

Bruh was SO sure of what he was talking about. That belief in himself > 

laugh.gif

It came off weird but I meant that it's refreshing seeing a sportswriter call it like it is the majority of the time,you don't see it often :lol:.

Bomani Jones has become my favorite sports journalist. Seldomly will he ever say something I disagree with.

Yea, right in the kisser :lol:

You're talking fantasy wise, I mean overall. Dude, you see the line he's playing behind? There's at least 3 guys playing out of position and all 5 are playing hurt. Not to mention that's a pretty elite run defense in GB. He's still running extremely hard and finding the minuscule holes that they're giving him. He's going to be fine. The more passing downs he plays, the better he'll learn/be.

The more plays he's in on the worse the Chargers seem to play. The last two games they've been forcefeeding him carries and targets in the passing game and it hasn't looked good. Right now the only part about him that's looked good is that when he has an open field he can run really fast. They didn't need to use their first rounder on a guy that can do that.

Back
Top Bottom