NFL Week 8 In Review...

Not posting on the WIR threads anymore until S4L3 cleans up his act.

The knowledge you have brought to the boards is irreplaceable...

You'll be missed.

:lol:

:lol: @ not posting in WiR because of S4L doing the same thing he's always done since he's made these threads.

:lol: at not posting until he gets his act together

Dude must of posted in here at least 75 Times :x

someone else said they'd boycott the WIR, not MMG

Not posting on the WIR threads anymore until S4L3 cleans up his act.

The knowledge you have brought to the boards is irreplaceable...

You'll be missed.

:lol: @ not posting in WiR because of S4L doing the same thing he's always done since he's made these threads.

:lol: at not posting until he gets his act together

Dude must of posted in here at least 75 Times :x

someone else said they'd boycott the WIR, not MMG

Yes I know it wasn't him. Don't think he would last without this thread :lol:

At least be able to move like two weeks out or something. That's why SNF always better than MNF....well one of the many

That Brown gif cracks me up simply due to the unis. Looks like crazy bee or something

Last edited:
Can't believe you thought you could.

You're lying to yourself if you didn't think Jets had a legit chance those two years if it wasn't for early hiccups in both AFC Championship games.

Well, definitely a hiccup in the Steelers game, but the fact that we played Peyton didn't help our chances at all going into that 2nd Half.

:lol: Naw, ya'll crazy. Those teams were dog ****. The fact that younger Sanchez was there only confirms it. If it was that D, that running game, and an older semi wiser Sanchez, maybe I could see a shot. MAYBE.

But that bum when he was younger, no, that team was far from legit. They were LET into the playoffs the one year and caught some breaks the other. Good run for them, but at NO point, did I ever consider them a team with a shot at anything. Never.

MNF STAYS having the worst games competitive/entertaining wise....

On another note, Randy Moss is still a beast and Dashon Goldson is the hardest hitting safety in the NFL right now....

how much does he make, and how long is his contract?
edit: he makes 15 a year, good luck moving him

There's no way the Cardinals would trade Fitz. Absolutely no way.

i know they wouldn't. just hard watching him on a bad offense. like andre when the texans sucked for so long :frown:

how much does he make, and how long is his contract?
edit: he makes 15 a year, good luck moving him

There's no way the Cardinals would trade Fitz. Absolutely no way.

Didnt he also sign an extension with them recently? If he wanted to go he could have already.

signed through 2018

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6...sign-larry-fitzgerald-eight-years-120-million

Didnt he also sign an extension with them recently? If he wanted to go he could have already.
One of the only reasons he stayed is he wanted Kevin Kolb and they went out and got him.

Yeah, they signed him for 8 years, $120 million. Just imagine his numbers if he had a great QB his entire career. Mind-blowing numbers.

alex smith 95% tonight
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

happy to see dude succeed...aint even mad

pimp.gif

Much has been made of Greg Schiano’s obsession with room temperature, and his alleged pasta noodle fixations. But there are more details, and perhaps more pressing details, to be micromanaged under the New Schiano Order.

Buccaneers Radio Network radio color analyst Dave Moore, a 16-year NFL veteran, enlightened Bucs fans this morning during the Ron and Ian Show on WDAE-AM 620.

“He’s very conscious of when these guys are going to eat. He doesn’t want hot meals at certain times, cold meals, room temperature, hallway temperature, plane temperature, half the plane was under blankets last week,” Moore said. “But that’s just how he manages the team. He’s a guy that is attention to the detail, and his details are everything from meal to room temperature to what you’re watching on the plane. You know, certain movies. He’s all about getting the fair advantage, and he’s taking it to another level.”

Where do I start there is a lot of awful football being played

KC Cheifs thorugh 8 weeks of the season they have yet to have a lead in any game in regulation.
Philip Rivers Com' on man :smh:
Saints defense is pathetic

Falcons beating up on a bad Eagles team, they didn't punt till the 4th quarter.

Oh no Romo at it again. Jerry Jones wanna get away?

Tebow time :lol: any Jets fan that thinks he should start is crazy.

Last time I checked MV plays on offense and not defense. He's not the getting burned by receivers and he's not the one that can't sack the QB.

Peyton and the Broncos will be wrapping up the AFC West EARLY

Desean Jackson, Steve Smith and Calvin Johnson have a combined 2 touchdowns.

The Play calling by Andy Reid and Jason Garett continue to hurt there teams weak after week.

49ers that defense tonight :smh: :x

That thursday night matchup :smh:

Back
Top Bottom