NFL Week 8 In Review...

Cardinals aren't the best team in the NFC. I think the NFC has about 6-7 good teams but they don't have a great team.

Foles makes some great throws but I don't think he's in Philly past next year.

Antonio Brown is top 5 WR in the game right now. He's not better than Dez, CJ, Julio or AJ though.

Russell Wilson looked awful yesterday. He wants to be the hero, wants the attention....he's going to be all alone on that offense.

Does Carolina keep Cam Newton?

Can't believe people are even saying Murray is a better RB than Foster. Foster and McCoy are EASILY ahead of Murray. (Can't wait for someone to post stats from this season to say Murray is better)

Bears need to let go of their QB and HC.

Now everyone is high on Pittsburgh. Great game but that team has too many holes. Lack of talent, poor coaching, age and injuries.

Thought the Steve Smith PI call was correct.

Didn't like that onside kick call or that pass to Peppers. Didn't understand either of those calls and they probably fired up NO.

Last edited:
Cardinals playing very good.

KC is looking better every week.

Let's see if New England will stay consistent.

Big Ben shocked the hell out of me.

Cam Newton played decent but, can't handle pressure(mentally).

Bengals back to form?

Brees did his thing.

Antonio Brown is top 5 WR in the game right now. He's not better than Dez, CJ, Julio or AJ though.
WR position is deeeeepppppppppppppp.. demaryius, jordy, josh goron (what he did last year with those QBs.. but obviously he has to figure out a way to actually be on the field), marshall and alshon '

got some rookies on the come up

maclin would EASILY be leading the league in receiving if foles could actually hit him in stride.. saw some absurd stat that almost half (or a very large percentage) of the targeted throws to maclin have been uncatchable

WR position is deeeeepppppppppppppp.. demaryius, jordy, josh goron (what he did last year with those QBs.. but obviously he has to figure out a way to actually be on the field), marshall and alshon

Antonio is ballin right now. I wouldn't argue if you put DT ahead of him though. I'm not putting Nelson over him. Josh Gordon is out right now so I don't include him. Marshall is a beast but he needs to get out of that hell hole and I'm not big on Alshon like that. TY Hilton is also worth mentioning.

Pats & Bears
- washed up Thomas :pimp:
- Revis and Browner yesterday locking down two pretty damn good WRs
- Gronk going off was awesome to see
- LaFell and Brady developing some nice chemistry out there
- Martellus' TD :wow:
- Lamar Houston :rofl:

The Rest
- how about that game from Ben? what a day
- feel like the Seahawks team is being held together by a thread right now
- that INT by Matt Ryan...good lord
- Geno taking a couple more steps :pimp:
- did not see the Packers and Saints game but surprised at the outcome
- Houston stays losing :smh:

Cowboys by 3 scores tonight

Last edited:
saw some absurd stat that almost half (or a very large percentage) of the targeted throws to maclin have been uncatchable

There's stat boy. LOL.

Posting obscure Eagles stats that no one cares about on a weekly basis. Keep up the quality work...

Last edited:
Cowboys
Still first place :pimp:

NFL

Quote of the week:" simpletons said Houston wouldn't win more then 2 games. eyes.gif"

The same simpleton Texans fan started the season openly hoping to tank for mariotta.

Exactly. Clown :lol:

Steelers Jekyll and Hyde routine is scaring me. Need the Ravens to beat them because they're next two games after that are cupcakes.

Bengals need to get healthy in a hurry, but that was a huge win. Andy Dalton played really, really well. Outplayed Flacco by far.

That was a clear OPI too. Don't even know what the debate is about in regards to that.

saw some absurd stat that almost half (or a very large percentage) of the targeted throws to maclin have been uncatchable
There's stat boy. LOL.

Posting obscure Eagles stats that no one cares about on a weekly basis. Keep up the quality work...
it's info.. I happen to enjoy football.. so I read about it and especially about the eagles, since they are my team.. and if I see something interesting I post it.. I mean, I assume that's why we are all in the football threads on a message board

must be a cowboys' fan thing, but I've found that a couple of you seem to always complain about having to read posted information.. you do know you don't HAVE to read it..

I mean it's not the end of the world, my day and life will go on.. if that information is so offensive to your eyes, maclin has 39 receptions for 632 yards with 6tds.. with poor QB play

WR position is deeeeepppppppppppppp.. demaryius, jordy, josh goron (what he did last year with those QBs.. but obviously he has to figure out a way to actually be on the field), marshall and alshon
Antonio is ballin right now. I wouldn't argue if you put DT ahead of him though. I'm not putting Nelson over him. Josh Gordon is out right now so I don't include him. Marshall is a beast but he needs to get out of that hell hole and I'm not big on Alshon like that. TY Hilton is also worth mentioning.
yea.. Antonio is easily in that top 5 group.. only mentioned it because I was talking to someone literally about the top WRs currently.. then started thinking about..

and the more I thought about, I would have to enter another name.. then finally I had to just go look it up to make sure I wasn't forgetting guys

I don't wanna hear anything from any Pats fans calling out people who said Brady looked washed up weeks ago. I was in your damn thread wondering what the hell was up with Brady and Vereen cause they were on my fantasy team and every damn one of you were saying the exact same things.

I don't wanna hear anything from any Pats fans calling out people who said Brady looked washed up weeks ago. I was in your damn thread wondering what the hell was up with Brady and Vereen cause they were on my fantasy team and every damn one of you were saying the exact same things.

Yup... hell, I'm guilty of it, too.

not all of us...a few of us were ripping the offensive line, lack of weapons, trust with receivers, etc.

the bigger issue "all" of us had was this rumorville ******** of trading brady and him being set up to fail. i don't recall "all" us of saying he was washed up. i'm sure a couple people threw that word around, but i dunno. it was pretty clear to those watching pats games week in and week out what the issue was.

EDIT: just to add, people were freaking out over his deep ball throws down field. i been saying it for the last two years, it's never been his big tool. it's tough to overthrow randy ******* moss, but besides that, it's never been something he was crazy at doing.

Last edited:

I listened to sports radio a few days that week in Boston. Fans were calling in saying all kinds of foolishness. He's definitely on the decline but he's still a top 10 QB.

I listened to sports radio a few days that week in Boston. Fans were calling in saying all kinds of foolishness. He's definitely on the decline but he's still a top 10 QB.

this is definitely true. sports radio in boston can be one of the worsts. the talking heads will say anything to get fans riled up. and then people who barely have a command of the english language (think bigmike, but with a boston accent) call in and start spewing nonsense. it's the crowd that is blackout drunk before kickoff and looks at a box score after the game.

Last edited:
the NFL is the ultimate overreaction league which is why it is so popular; they have you hooked and it changes your mood week to week

so I read about it and especially about the eagles, since they are my team.. and if I see something interesting I post it.

Keep up the quality work...

You do know you don't have to read what I post, right.. Hell, you can block me if the big bad numbers make your head hurt

However, the Cowboys lose tonight we all know you'll crawl back into your shell for about a week

Last edited:
**** is Buc Em talking about ?

majority of us were complaining about the line and his lack of weapons , not saying that Brady is done

Russell wilson looked horrible yesterday? :rolleyes Except for the pass that bounced short to Helfet he didn't make any mistakes
the INT went right through Marshawn's hands and the fumble didn't even make it to his hands during the snap :lol:

:pimp:

At this point, does KB even have comp for OROY?

Watkins > KB

When it's all said and done it should probably go to Carr but one of the two guys above will get it since Mack is a lock for DROY.

Besides Woodson and maybe James Jones, are top 2-3 guys on both sides of the ball by a wide margin are all rookies and 2nd year pros.

Pair that with a #1 pick and we've got the most solid foundation we've had in over a decade. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom