NFL Week 8 In Review...

I got the Jerry Rice comparison, don't think its outlandish.

Little late but:

- Geno...Vick....Jets...Ugh. Clean House, I'm fully on the Jameis bandwagon though I know its a horrible fit for him. *Covers ears* IDC, IDC, IDC *Covers ears*
- Hope somewhere down the line Rex gets another shot with another organization that isn't consistently a **** show.
- That Ryan Tannehill guy is a pretty decent QB.
- Brady heard the talk.
- Russell Wilson...Andy Dalton in wolf's clothing,
- Teddy Ballgame :pimp:
- Lions defense is real.
- Pretenders vs. Contenders coming into the light

SimplisticAmazingHatchetfish.gif

The best TE in football is officially bike.

He is a meathead and a mismatch rolled into one...right now he's about as dominant as he's ever looked half a season into an ACL injury comeback. I STILL don't think he's 100% either, but I didn't have him looking like the old Gronk this quickly. Father time and injury history will eventually allow opponents to get away with single coverage on him. That's not an ideal situation at the present time though.

Felt bad for Al Louis-Jean of the Bears. Homecoming for him and they picked on his *** all game.

Texans
- Won playing with good defense, a strong running game, and decent QB play. Can't go wrong there unless you run up against competent QBs.
- Foster coming after Murray and he doesn't even need his pants to fall down to his ankles :smokin
- Very good secondary play
- ****** O-line play early
- Watt gonna Watt :smokin

Seahawks
- The Seattle Seahawks beat the Carolina Panthers in a National Football League game on television.

The League
- Great to see Ben Roethlisberger kick in Luck's teeth like a bathroom door :pimp:
- Packers looked extra regular, and the Saints looked like the team they should be anyway
- Wasn't expecting that Bengals comeback
- Falcons stink
- Pats look like world beaters and are playing with guys who share jersey numbers
- The Jets are a dumpster fire. Geno looks terrible and Vick has looked washed everytime he's on the field.

Golden Tate is having a killer season with Matty Staff.

Golden Tate had below average years with Russell the Bully.

Any thoughts on this fellas?

Bucs:

NFL:

- Saints got the the division its first win in 3 weeks 
sick.gif

- More London games so we can have football from morning to night

- Lamar Houston is a idiot for celebrating a sack on a backup QB while getting blown out

- Still don't know how the Cardinals are doing it but 
pimp.gif

- #FreeBeastMode

- AFC North is the best division in football 

Golden Tate is having a killer season with Matty Staff.

Golden Tate had below average years with Russell the Bully.

Any thoughts on this fellas?

Lions are 7th in passing while the 29th in rushing.

Also without their all world WR.

Debated turning this into an opportunity to hype up Matt Stafford instead of the attempted Russell Wilson slander session.

I'm feeling so go about the results of yesterday's games I ain't emm in the mood to argue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom