NFL Week 8 In Review...

I think Jimmy's gonna break out in a big way down the stretch after the slow start.  You're never going to have flashy pass catching numbers on the Seahawks but he was getting key balls all over the place last week.  Chemistry finally clicking.

how can he break out in a big way in an offense that only throws the ball 29x a game ?

how can he break out in a big way in an offense that only throws the ball 29x a game ?
Well I was referring to becoming a major part of the offense and making key plays, not necessarily having high volume stats (not gonna happen).

Would love for Graham to be used like Hernandez. Minus the GTA killings.

Last edited:
Thank God Hernandez was a wild dude off the field. If he was used along with Gronk the Pats would have 3 more rings :lol:

*flashbyke to offseason*

lolphinz.0.gif

You dirty sumna... :rofl: :lol:

Had the yoppa loaded and ready to go. Lol.. Good one

I'm legit heated we never had a chance to see Hernandez catch a short pass, turn upfield and pull out his glock and dome two DB's on his way to the end zone Last Boy Scout style.

Then the Patriots and their media/fanbase try to claim it was fair play, TD should count.

I'm legit heated we never had a chance to see Hernandez catch a short pass, turn upfield and pull out his glock and dome two DB's on his way to the end zone Last Boy Scout style.

Then the Patriots and their media/fanbase try to claim it was fair play, TD should count.

Everyone carries handguns in the NFL, don't act like we're the first ones to do it.

:lol: @ TD should count

Probably no specific rule against it. Hoodie has researched I'm sure :lol:

Post your observations from Week 8...

-Media doing what the media does to Dez.
Dez did that to himself, how you gonna have a guy lay there motionless and you decide its time to talk so ****
I guess you like everyone else missed Michael Bennett and all the other seattle players on the field talking **** and trying to go at heath? also talking **** to everyone else that was on the field?

Post your observations from Week 8...

-Media doing what the media does to Dez.

Dez did that to himself, how you gonna have a guy lay there motionless and you decide its time to talk so ****

I guess you like everyone else missed Michael Bennett and all the other seattle players on the field talking **** and trying to go at heath? also talking **** to everyone else that was on the field?

I mean I would too if a dude knocked out my friend and teammate and talked some ****

yeah cause we're all out here saying Chico got a raw deal :stoneface:

#freeChico

Such an obvious fumble...

Wanted to strangle Troy Aikman with his homer commentary too.

I agree it's a fumble but like assassin said, what is a catch nowadays?

Every week I see something that directly contradicts a call made somewhere else...

--------

On another note...

What happened at the end of the first half with Seattle getting away with 12 men on the field, and Pete not getting penalized for attempting to call two consecutive timeouts?

They stopped play, then kinda tried to pretend it never happened... No explanation, no nothing.. Just run the next play..

Overall HORRIBLY officiated game on both sides...

I agree it's a fumble but like assassin said, what is a catch nowadays?

Every week I see something that directly contradicts a call made somewhere else...

On another note...

What happened at the end of the first half with Seattle getting away with 12 men on the field, and Pete not getting penalized for attempting to call two consecutive timeouts?

They stopped play, then kinda tried to pretend it never happened... No explanation, no nothing.. Just run the next play..

Overall HORRIBLY officiated game on both sides...
How the catch rule is interpreted on a weekly basis is infuriating 

and yeah, Seattle got away with one there

It was like amateur hour officiating that game...

And like I said that went both ways...

Hilton(?) clearly getting tackled in bounds and being called out of bounds was even more flagrant than those. Panthers almost got terribly screwed.

It was like amateur hour officiating that game...

And like I said that went both ways...

Man I was trashed talking to cowboys fans from Jersey. And none of us could believe that garbage. The refs, the Cowboys, the seahawks
Just pure 4 quarters of garbage

Back
Top Bottom